Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
had to stop right there.

:manny: she is breh. The targaryens forged the throne, her father lost is but she didn't die. She's still here. Plus she hatched 3 dragons. If that's not some destiny shyt idk what is. Her great ancestor who took over to begin with had 3 dragons. I'm speaking from a fan perspective tho. I'm sure if I was an actual stark I'd feel different.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The reason I can't fukk with stannis is he is willing to murder his own brother and his other brother's son to win the throne. Ned wanted stannis on the throne, but Ned wouldn't have rode with killing kin.

:rudy: Joffrey is NOT King Robert's son! He's Jamie Lannister's incest b*stard. It's an insult to House Baratheon that Joffrey & his siblings carry the Baratheon name. Stannis wanting to kill Joffrey & his siblings is fair.

Daps
I'm one of the only starkset nikkas that thinks khaleesi is the rightful ruler of the 7 kingdoms. I just wish that bytch would forget about essos and come and take whats hers. So I can't ride with her until she is here.

The reason I can't fukk with stannis is he is willing to murder his own brother and his other brother's son to win the throne. Ned wanted stannis on the throne, but Ned wouldn't have rode with killing kin.

Not to mention there's only an iron throne thanks to the targaryens to begin with. Robert spent almost 20 years chasing viserys and danarys cause he knew half the kingdom would be quick to back them up if they came back.

If stannis wins the throne with his new God, the whole realm is gonna be like :usure: and I doubt many would ride with him. He wouldn't be a king who has the love or respect of his people, probably just their fear.

Danarys/Bran for president and vice president 2014.

Assuming she ever comes out here :heh:

Renly raised an army. Stannis gave him a opportunity to come to his senses. Outside of the cowardly way he went about it, I highly doubt Ned would've took issue with Stannis killing Renly. Ned looked disgusted when Renly suggested he should be king.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Renly raised an army. Stannis gave him a opportunity to come to his senses. Outside of the cowardly way he went about it, I highly doubt Ned would've took issue with Stannis killing Renly. Ned looked disgusted when Renly suggested he should be king.

Perhaps, but just the fact that so many men were willing to ride out with renly even tho he is stannis youngest brother says what kind of King stannis would make. Baratheons are only kings by conquest so renly in a way had right to the throne if he could have beaten stannis in battle which he would have done had it not been for black magic. That said tho, right by conquest only counts if u extinguish the entire bloodline which they didn't.[DOUBLEPOST=1397430283][/DOUBLEPOST]
:rudy: Joffrey is NOT King Robert's son! He's Jamie Lannister's incest b*stard. It's an insult to House Baratheon that Joffrey & his siblings carry the Baratheon name. Stannis wanting to kill Joffrey & his siblings is fair.

:ohhh: musta missed that part

:comeon: I was talking about gendry breh

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:jawalrus: I bet you Ned Stark wished he had taken Renly's help to take the throne from Cersei & Joffrey instead of trusting Littlefinger to enlist the help of the City Watch.

Anyways when Renly offers Ned Stark his help to take the throne, he only mentions naming himself king on the show, he didn't do that in book.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
almost there. Tonight gonna be a great episode.[DOUBLEPOST=1397431840][/DOUBLEPOST]
:manny: she is breh. The targaryens forged the throne, her father lost is but she didn't die. She's still here. Plus she hatched 3 dragons. If that's not some destiny shyt idk what is. Her great ancestor who took over to begin with had 3 dragons. I'm speaking from a fan perspective tho. I'm sure if I was an actual stark I'd feel different.
:salute: as a fellow book reader

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I can't wait to see what happens tonight. I know it's going to be :blessed:

This is one of the few threads I've read each post. The commentary/over - the - top stanning is hilarious.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
If stannis wins the throne with his new God, the whole realm is gonna be like :usure: and I doubt many would ride with him. He wouldn't be a king who has the love or respect of his people, probably just their fear.

Co sign.

Stannis is on some Lebron to Miami shyt with this Lord of Light voodoo. Maybe if you work for it and win the crown with Davos and the boys you'd get some respect.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk, gotta work tonight. This shyt better be on hbo on demand by time I get off. :birdman:

HBO be playing with they on demand service.