Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
16 more hours:lawd:

Saw a couple pages back how nikkas was throwing shots at the throne and couldn't do nothing but :smh: Some of these nikkas are so misguided. It's the equivalent of a dope slangin nikka not stashin money away for the eventual lawyer fees. Just illogical :snoop: Queen Khaleesi ain't doing much? All she's been doing is sacking cities while steadily growing an army of blood spilling maniacs but that ain't doing much? Just cuz she out the way in Essos? :mjlol: It's levels to this shyt. We'll continue to not taking any losses while these other houses continue to take em on a weekly basis:ufdup:

Patiently waits to see who gets put on the Summer Jam screen tonight:banderas:
:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:what:Why the fukk you stark nikkas shytting on Stannis?
Because he burned statues of the gods of our late mother and protector Catelyn Stark

mj-laughing.gif

Sike, no one gives a fukk about a Tully

Nah, the old gods run this bytch. I better not see Stannis touch no damn Weirwood or we gonna have some problems though :ufdup:

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
:what:Why the fukk you stark nikkas shytting on Stannis?
So we gonn' just forget that it was the late Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Hand of the King and Protector of the realm was the one who sent Stannis the letter telling him of Joffrey's false claim to the throne, and all he had to do was help Robb Stark, King in the North, to fight against Joffrey and he would've still gotten his throne in Kings Landing. Instead, he decided to bury his dikk in fire c*nt and nut in 3 seconds.

:ufdup:

THE NORTH REMEMBERS :pacspit:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
sweet jesus GRRM wrote todays episode :wow:

i dont think me and my #Starkset brehs a can handle another L right now :sadcam:

hopefully it's bytch ass Stannis :pacspit: nobody respects that set anyway :pacspit:
I usually don't like the episodes he writes.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So we gonn' just forget that it was the late Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Hand of the King and Protector of the realm was the one who sent Stannis the letter telling him of Joffrey's false claim to the throne, and all he had to do was help Robb Stark, King in the North, to fight against Joffrey and he would've still gotten his throne in Kings Landing. Instead, he decided to bury his dikk in fire c*nt and nut in 3 seconds.

:ufdup:

THE NORTH REMEMBERS :pacspit:
:whoa:

You might have watched them episodes a little to fast breh. You got your events twisted up.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
:whoa:

You might have watched them episodes a little to fast breh. You got your events twisted up.

Nah breh :birdman: i just finished reading the first book too.

Eddard sent him the letter.
Robb was asked to join Stannis and hhis council advised him against it. Still, Stannis could've helped Robb and rode on Lannister. Instead he decided to spite the fukking Onion booty pirate.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Robb was asked to join Stannis and hhis council advised him against it. Still, Stannis could've helped Robb and rode on Lannister. Instead he decided to spite the fukking Onion booty pirate.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
don't remember this at all:ohhh:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Because he burned statues of the gods of our late mother and protector Catelyn Stark

mj-laughing.gif

Sike, no one gives a fukk about a Tully

Nah, the old gods run this bytch. I better not see Stannis touch no damn Weirwood or we gonna have some problems though :ufdup:

dont forget the blackfish brehs he is the only reason why I still respect the tullys because
cat
mj-laughing.gif

edmure
mj-laughing.gif

lysa
mj-laughing.gif

but the blackfish
Brynden-Tully.gif

I got nothing but respect for OG

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
:wtf:Stannis came a couple feet from having Joffreys head on a spike.:mindblown:What you mean could've rode on house Lannister?He did.While bytch ass Robb was simping some dumb ass broad.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
Why would Stannis, the king, help Robb? I'm not following you here. Robb's host could have easily joined Stannis'....just declare fealty to the rightful king by all laws known to gods and men and join forces with him to liberate King's Landing of the filthy abominations sitting on the throne. In what twisted world would the king be expected to declare allegiance to the son of a Northern lord :dwillhuh:

Ned's letter to Stannis was merely a note telling him of the Joffrey incest. It had nothing to do with Robb. I'm confused where you seem to think that Stannis slighted the Starks. He never did. Ned risked his life to put Stannis on the throne.