Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
16 more hours:lawd:

Saw a couple pages back how nikkas was throwing shots at the throne and couldn't do nothing but :smh: Some of these nikkas are so misguided. It's the equivalent of a dope slangin nikka not stashin money away for the eventual lawyer fees. Just illogical :snoop: Queen Khaleesi ain't doing much? All she's been doing is sacking cities while steadily growing an army of blood spilling maniacs but that ain't doing much? Just cuz she out the way in Essos? :mjlol: It's levels to this shyt. We'll continue to not taking any losses while these other houses continue to take em on a weekly basis:ufdup:

Patiently waits to see who gets put on the Summer Jam screen tonight:banderas:

targset is looking like dipset yes you got some juice because of them dragons but until you step in westeros you just huffin and puffin on some
hqdefault.jpg

Daps
So #StarkSet is really outchea puffing their chests over Arya killing that fukkboy Polliver?:what:This isn't the NCAA tournament, brehs. You don't get a trophy for the Huskies beating the Wildcats one time
ul1e.png
But I'll let y'all enjoy your one shining moment.

Sike, I lied nikka!
2505dhy.jpg
fukk Lommy. Hot Pie was the real rider out of that crew. Dude escaped and got a job at a four star restaurant pushing them pies and making fifty grand a year after taxes plus benefits:wow:nikkas cheering about a meaningless kill when the episode starts off with the cats that murked the majority of your squad melting down your houses iconic sword to make two new ones of their own. Lannisters threw a two for one Red Wedding sale off y'all shyt
35i26fs.jpg
Then y'all wanna try to throw shade at the honorable #Targset over meaningless shyt. Animals act up everyday b, word to Siegfied and Roy. As long as they set shyt on fire like a Lloyd Banks track when Khaleesi gives the word, we good
rcloi1.jpg

I can't let this go un-addressed doe, seems like #TargSet is a lil jealous.
Ae4qrox.png

The Young Goon, Arya, earned her white pony getting gully, the Khaleesi earned her's laying on her back.
Ae4qrox.png

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Damn I saw the three seasons in the last three weeks, and I read THIS whole fukking thread in the last week or week and a half. Everybody got they daps for contributing to the thread, some nikkas even got green. I ain't know what set to rep, I was a free agent, the Khaleesi got my respect But from now on,

Its #StarkSET #Wolfgang fo' Lyfe.

Oh yeah #StannisSet, you wanna fukk with us? You fukking hiding in your dragon cave motherfukkers, don't one of your heirs got grey scale or some shyt... You fukking with Arya nikka... Really? :pacspit:

Now when I first came out, I told ya'll it was just about Joffrey :pacspit:, but then everybody had to open they mouth and back stab, so this is how we gonn' do it :pacspit: :

fukk #StannisSet :pacspit:,fukk Joffrey :pacspit:, fukk the Lannisters as rulers, wardens and as a motherfukking family :pacspit:, and if you wanna be down with Lannisters, fukk YOU TOO (Boltons and Frey,:ufdup:).

Wildlings, fukk you too :pacspit:
All you motherfukkers, fukk you too :pacspit:

All you other motherfukkers (#Targset, #Wildlings, #Others, #Martells, #Tyrells :ufdup:) fukk YALL, die sloslooooow motherfukkers

Arya's needle make sure all y'all kids don't grow. :pacspit::pacspit:

We motherfukking direwolf owners
YAll can't BE us or see us
Northside til we die
Out here in Winterfell nykka
We warnin' y'all,
We'll warg on you bytches :pacspit:
We do our JOB

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
16 more hours:lawd:

Saw a couple pages back how nikkas was throwing shots at the throne

Queen Khaleesi

Stopped reading there. When you said 'shots at the throne' I thought you were gonna talk about something relevant. Instead it turns out you were talking about some chick who had been strolling on a different continent for 3 seasons

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Stopped reading there. When you said 'shots at the throne' I thought you were gonna talk about something relevant. Instead it turns out you were talking about some chick who had been strolling on a different continent for 3 seasons

It's cool bruh. We'll continue to stack these wins, sack these cities & build this army way out in Essos while yall kill each other in Westeros.:youngsabo:

But when we get there, you'll know:ufdup: