Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
29xg9js.jpg
Y'all have been waiting for Winter to come for three plus seasons but couldn't wait a few days for a damn review. Coli dude are more impatient than The Hound on a long line for free chicken day at Popeye's. I love a three piece dark meat, spicy with the cajun mash as much as anyone but not enough to murk a room full of nikkas over:damn: It really comes down to The Hound being a cheap ass nikka. That pub doesn't do 2fers on draft beer and half price appetizers until after 11pm on the weekdays yet this dude is expecting two chickens pro bono? Why didn't they tell him to holla at Purdue?:dwillhuh:Dude could've split a an order of spinach and artichoke dip or calamari with Arya and called it day:manny:I'm convinced this dude The Hound is a straight bamma at this point. He was eating pigs feet last season and tryna order chicken and greens this season. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Howard homecoming in a tall tee and braids this fall:myman:So #StarkSet is really outchea puffing their chests over Arya killing that fukkboy Polliver?:what:This isn't the NCAA tournament, brehs. You don't get a trophy for the Huskies beating the Wildcats one time
ul1e.png
But I'll let y'all enjoy your one shining moment.

Sike, I lied nikka!
2505dhy.jpg
fukk Lommy. Hot Pie was the real rider out of that crew. Dude escaped and got a job at a four star restaurant pushing them pies and making fifty grand a year after taxes plus benefits:wow:nikkas cheering about a meaningless kill when the episode starts off with the cats that murked the majority of your squad melting down your houses iconic sword to make two new ones of their own. Lannisters threw a two for one Red Wedding sale off y'all shyt
35i26fs.jpg
Then y'all wanna try to throw shade at the honorable #Targset over meaningless shyt. Animals act up everyday b, word to Siegfied and Roy. As long as they set shyt on fire like a Lloyd Banks track when Khaleesi gives the word, we good
rcloi1.jpg
The way y'all keep going in on Daario's looks makes me think y'all might be better off stanning Oberyn
nnht.png
Dude probably left prints of his incisors and canines on every pillow in Kings Landing:scusthov:How you gonna have one big room full of bad bytches and tell that Clay Aiken in the face dude to stay and drop his panty draws?:scusthov:Honestly, I can't front on Obeezy's trillness, doe. When a song comes on the radio I'm not feeling I just switch the station. He heard Rains of Castamere and started stabbing nikkas:whoo:The way he's promising to pay his debts, I might need ol boy to help me pay off Sallie Mae:steviej: I hope you Lannister nikkas didn't think you'd make it through this review unscathed:aicmon:Your boy Jamie turned down Casterly Rock(and got sonned in the process by Tywin da ether gawd) then had Cersei refuse to give up the guts. Maybe if that new hand was platinum she might fukk with dude. These hoes ain't tryna fukk nikkas with hands made out of Rick Ross album sales
25rftop.jpg
Get those Meek Mill numbers and she might could bust it open:ahh:Not to mention Tyrion is getting no p*ssy in King's Landing. Dude is so off his game Dontos da Hennesy King was creeping up on Sansa in the godswood tryna break in that puss:shaq:

P.S
Yo #StannisSet, Brienne is coming for you, nikkas:umad:

kaphs_zpsa060b499.gif

But it's still #Starkset all day ere day, don't get it fukked up or confused. :ufdup:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
29xg9js.jpg
Y'all have been waiting for Winter to come for three plus seasons but couldn't wait a few days for a damn review. Coli dude are more impatient than The Hound on a long line for free chicken day at Popeye's. I love a three piece dark meat, spicy with the cajun mash as much as anyone but not enough to murk a room full of nikkas over:damn: It really comes down to The Hound being a cheap ass nikka. That pub doesn't do 2fers on draft beer and half price appetizers until after 11pm on the weekdays yet this dude is expecting two chickens pro bono? Why didn't they tell him to holla at Purdue?:dwillhuh:Dude could've split a an order of spinach and artichoke dip or calamari with Arya and called it day:manny:I'm convinced this dude The Hound is a straight bamma at this point. He was eating pigs feet last season and tryna order chicken and greens this season. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Howard homecoming in a tall tee and braids this fall:myman:So #StarkSet is really outchea puffing their chests over Arya killing that fukkboy Polliver?:what:This isn't the NCAA tournament, brehs. You don't get a trophy for the Huskies beating the Wildcats one time
ul1e.png

Sike, I lied nikka!
2505dhy.jpg
fukk Lommy. Hot Pie was the real rider out of that crew. Dude escaped and got a job at a four star restaurant pushing them pies and making fifty grand a year after taxes plus benefits:wow:nikkas cheering about a meaningless kill when the episode starts off with the cats that murked the majority of your squad melting down your houses iconic sword to make two new ones of their own. Lannisters threw a two for one Red Wedding sale off y'all shyt
35i26fs.jpg
Then y'all wanna try to throw shade at the honorable #Targset over meaningless shyt. Animals act up everyday b, word to Siegfied and Roy. As long as they set shyt on fire like a Lloyd Banks track when Khaleesi gives the word, we good
rcloi1.jpg
The way y'all keep going in on Daario's looks makes me think y'all might be better off stanning Oberyn
nnht.png
Dude probably left prints of his incisors and canines on every pillow in Kings Landing:scusthov:How you gonna have one big room full of bad bytches and tell that Clay Aiken in the face dude to stay and drop his panty draws?:scusthov:Honestly, I can't front on Obeezy's trillness, doe. When a song comes on the radio I'm not feeling I just switch the station. He heard Rains of Castamere and started stabbing nikkas:whoo:The way he's promising to pay his debts, I might need ol boy to help me pay off Sallie Mae:steviej: I hope you Lannister nikkas didn't think you'd make it through this review unscathed:aicmon:Your boy Jamie turned down Casterly Rock(and got sonned in the process by Tywin da ether gawd) then had Cersei refuse to give up the guts. Maybe if that new hand was platinum she might fukk with dude. These hoes ain't tryna fukk nikkas with hands made out of Rick Ross album sales
25rftop.jpg
Get those Meek Mill numbers and she might could bust it open:ahh:Not to mention Tyrion is getting no p*ssy in King's Landing. Dude is so off his game Dontos da Hennesy King was creeping up on Sansa in the godswood tryna break in that puss:shaq:

P.S

RicFlairFlop.gif

tumblr_inline_mqz5n2bvCg1qz4rgp.gif

7dx1z.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

this review gave me a hunger for more.:mjpls:

the dualities :bryan:

:blessed:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My daughter named Arya :lupe:
keep us updated :lupe:

im curious about how that name will subconsciously effect her once she's old enough to understand where her name came from :lupe:

also i wouldn't piss her off too much if i were u :lupe:

fukk round n give her a whoopin then be awake at 1am staring at your door like :lupe:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
29xg9js.jpg
ul1e.png

Sike, I lied nikka!
2505dhy.jpg
35i26fs.jpg
rcloi1.jpg
nnht.png
25rftop.jpg

P.S

slow-clap-gif.gif

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
16 more hours:lawd:

Saw a couple pages back how nikkas was throwing shots at the throne and couldn't do nothing but :smh: Some of these nikkas are so misguided. It's the equivalent of a dope slangin nikka not stashin money away for the eventual lawyer fees. Just illogical :snoop: Queen Khaleesi ain't doing much? All she's been doing is sacking cities while steadily growing an army of blood spilling maniacs but that ain't doing much? Just cuz she out the way in Essos? :mjlol: It's levels to this shyt. We'll continue to not taking any losses while these other houses continue to take em on a weekly basis:ufdup:

Patiently waits to see who gets put on the Summer Jam screen tonight:banderas: