Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Never bend the knee nikka.

He did come at our heads, doe :whoo:
Word to my dudes @T-K-G and @Method Man I've always been about #Targset and #Starkset being cool but cats went at our necks the whole offseason:manny:I still got love for y'all but I'm not holding punches now. It's all in good fun, doe:myman:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Never bend the knee nikka.

He did come at our heads, doe :whoo:

I bow to obarth with grudging respect, but if it comes down to starkset vs targset for the throne, I'm coming for his neck faster than any man in our set. Just because I want the honor of being the man who either merked him or got merked by him.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i think it didn't fukking happen is my point

i'm not talking about holding it down.. and yes ned was one of the elite.. but from what book readers say, he really was a strategist and not so much the one on one swordsman

let me put it another way... jaquin was elite.. took out anyone anytime... daarios is elite.. killed the two other leaders, an unsullied member and took his gear, snuck into khaleesi's place and coulda merked her with no problems... even him jorah and worm took out like 100 dudes

lanisters got the hound and mountain... and within a day had an assassin in bran's room, ready to kill him... so basically a lone man snuck into winterfell with no problems when all the kids were home at that point

roose has his b*stard out there doing the most... stannis got the red broad out there casting magic

i'm just saying after all these years and street cred... the starks could have at least had ONE person to say "yo son.... they killed ned.... send in ________ and he'll fukk them up with no problems"

beating up rapists and bums at castle black is not that dude... being a military strategist is not that dude... where is their ill killer that ayra is wanting to be... they should have had 5 grown arya types seeing how they are wardens of the entire north
Dap undap neg pending, just a bunch of nonsense breh. :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
New details about season 4 episodes, 2 and 3

Stannis.jpg

TV Guide has been updated with not only more detailed Game of Thrones synposes but with the guest cast listing for the next episodes. The fleshed-out synopses give some clearer and more intriguing ideas about what to expect in episodes 2 and 3. The guest cast listing provides a few nice tidbits as well.

If you prefer to remain entirely Unsullied, proceed with caution, as the synopses contain hints of the future and may be considered spoilers by some.

If you get mad about hints, teases, & the most minor spoilers and are still trying to read what's in the quote, :ufdup:
Episode 402: “The Lion and the Rose”
Synopsis: A who’s who of honored guests turns out for Joffrey and Margaery’s wedding in King’s Landing, but the king’s taste in entertainment rubs many of them the wrong way. Meanwhile, Bronn gives a lesson to an unlikely pupil; Bran’s vision helps map out his journey; Stannis loses patience with Davos; and Ramsay takes a perverse delight in his new pet.
Original Air Date: Apr 13, 2014

Guest Cast:
Julian Glover: Grand Maester Pycelle
Noah Taylor: Locke
Iwan Rheon: Ramsay Snow
Pedro Pascal: Oberyn Martell
Ian Beattie: Meryn Trant
Diana Rigg: Olenna Tyrell
Michael McElhatton: Roose Bolton
Tony Way: Dontos Hollard
Kristian Nairn: Hodor
Ellie Kendrick: Meera Reed
Indira Varma: Ellaria Sand

Episode 403: “Breaker of Chains”
Synopsis: In the frenzied aftermath of the royal wedding, Tyrion gets a visit from a loyal subject, but wonders if anyone in his family will help him out of his current predicament. Meanwhile, Tywin offers to work for the common good with a presumed enemy; Sam takes stock of the personnel at Castle Black; the Hound gives another life lesson to Arya; and Daenerys makes a decision outside the walls of Meereen.
Original Air Date: Apr 20, 2014

Guest Cast:
Ben Crompton: Dolorous Edd
Jacob Anderson: Grey Worm
Josef Altin: Pyp
Nathalie Emmanuel: Missandei
Lu Corfield
Ian McElhinney: Barristan Selmy
Michiel Huisman: Daario Naharis
Diana Rigg: Olenna Tyrell
Brian Fortune: Bowen Marsh
Joel Fry: Hizdahr zo Loraq
Ian Beattie: Meryn Trant
Peter Vaughan: Maester Aemon
Hannah Murray: Gilly
Indira Varma: Ellaria Sand
Tony Way: Dontos Hollard
Pedro Pascal: Oberyn Martell
Owen Teale: Alliser Thorne
Finbar Lynch
Julian Glover: Grand Maester Pycelle

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
  • Word to my dudes @T-K-G and @Method Man I've always been about #Targset and #Starkset being cool but cats went at our necks the whole offseason:manny:I still got love for y'all but I'm not holding punches now. It's all in good fun, doe:myman:
Its all good breh :salute:

nikkas just dont understand im one of the only nikkas standin on #Oblock from midnight til the sun come up, a choppa in each hand just itchin to catch one of them L-set nikkas lackin :demonic:

I cant clap at targset brehs too and expect to make it home in one piece :sadcam:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i considered naming my daughter arya for a while but never went thru with it lol

When are you gonna change the thread title quote from "The North Remembers" to "Valar Morghulis" or "All Men Must Die"? "Valar Morghulis" or "All Men Must Die" are the official tagline of the season.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
When are you gonna change the thread title quote from "The North Remembers" to "Valar Morghulis" or "All Men Must Die"? "Valar Morghulis" or "All Men Must Die" are the official tagline of the season.

as soon as you stop posting borderline spoilers :heh:

LOL nah man but seriously im #targset till i die but after the red wedding and how impactful it was, i have to keep this thread title. Its one of the unofficial words of the north, they took a big hit but you gotta expect them to come back some sort of way..

ima leave it how it is :yeshrug: