Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

teacher

All Star
Daps
When did they ever say that?

Why would that ever have to be stated? the whitewalkers will keep advancing they aren't going to just stop. They have to be stopped by men or men using magic...the fact they burn every thing they kill so it doesn't come back to get them tells me they know they will have to deal with the whitewalkers at some point

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he's not gonna be in the show so it's safe to talk about Big Body Belwas the gawd :ohlawd:

i thought the "he lets every man he fights cut him first" was a lie.........
but brehs :wow: the second dany touched down after stealing the army and whatnot, some lil niglet was poppin shyt and wanted belwas's fade

*TKG Abridged version (so fellow book brehs fall back):youngsabo:*

lil nikka: fukk ya queen, fukk them no nuts havin nikka you came with, and fukk yo fat ass :pacspit: fukk off my block bytch nikka

belwas: oh really now :pachaha: you gotta shoot me the fair one now

*lil nikka approaches him, but notices Belwas aint move an inch*

lil nikka : you aint gon move? :dwillhuh:

belwas: i let every nikka i kill get a slice in before i do em dirty :manny:

lil nikka:
abuwbei-png.1450
nikka you must be retarded imma fukk you up forreal now

belwas: u doin alot of talkin.....i said cut me bytch :demonic:

lil nikka: :merchant:............:stopitslime:

this lil nikka charges in and slices my nikka Big Body on the stomach :sadbron:
Belwas eats the blow and kills this nikka :ohhh: slicing his head off :gladbron: but that aint even the kicker brehs

this nikka turns his bare ass towards the lil nikkas click, takes a shyt IN FRONT OF THEM, and proceeds to wipe his ASS with the nikkas CLOAK :mindblown:

Dany and the entire unsullied army was like :wtf::ooh::damn:

Big Body Bel: :youngsabo:

:ohlawd: breh..... just ..:banderas: no words...

Daps
Why would that ever have to be stated? the whitewalkers will keep advancing they aren't going to just stop. They have to be stopped by men or men using magic...
:dahell:

It has to be stated for you to claim it's their plan. And I've never read the books

teacher

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

It has to be stated for you to claim it's their plan. And I've never read the books

Ok so i can still be right about my nicca Jon Snow :whew:

I'm just speculating...I thought that was the point of this thread...

But come on, hasn't it been stated the real war is beyond the wall countless times?

Daps
Ok so i can still be right about my nicca Jon Snow :whew:

I'm just speculating...I thought that was the point of this thread...

But come on, hasn't it been stated the real war is beyond the wall countless times?

Who knows what'll happen to Jon, book readers don't even know that. I was just saying your assertions that the other Stark children are OK with him skipping Bran in line are unfounded...they're not supported by anything shown in the show.

It's been stated by folks in the Seven Kingdoms that the real war was beyond the Wall, all Mance has said is 'we need to get south, otherwise we're all going to die.'

I'm not saying they won't stand and fight the White Walkers once they're on the other side of the Wall, I just asked if they ever indicated that's their plan. I don't know what their plan is but they haven't done anything to suggest they planned on standing and fighting. If they do succeed in taking Castle Black (and the other two castles guarding the Wall), they'd be fighting a war on two sides since they'd have to expect the Seven Kingdoms to send an army north to deal with them. Seems unwise to try fight two wars at once. It's not like they've tried to join forces with the Night Watch. Seems like they're about self preservation, not defeating the White Walkers and they're trying to head 'as far south as south goes' :yeshrug:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ned said to him "You may not have my NAME but you have my blood" Rob Stark said " So long Jon SNOW" and we know caitlyn never like him. Now everyone else refers to him as brother; we need to go see your brother at castle black...the wilding chick when talking to the little lords....arya when referring to the person who gave her 'needle' 'my brother gave me that sword'. They don't see or care that he is a b*stard. Not to mention the valerian steel that was passed down generation to generation was took and melted down by the lannisters.

It doesn't matter what he took you saw Tywin talking to Jamie or better yet how King Rob took the throne from the targarians, things can change as long as you have the power. I just feel Jon Snow is about to be on a serious come up ala Khaleesi...

Jon Snow has a huge part to play.

Jon Snow, Dany and Tyrion feel like the main characters of the show for a reason.

I don't think Jon Snow will become heir of Winterfell. I think he'll become King. But it won't feel corny and cliche, Jon will hate being on the throne. I think in the final book, Jon Snow will meet Dany. They will fight the Others together, Dany will become pregnant with Jon's kid and she'll die giving birth to his son. And Jon will become King Regent until the child is of age.

The other scenario I see is Jon Snow having a hero's death fighting the Others.

The third scenario I see is The Wall coming down. You don't build a wall that big unless you plan to smash it. And after the war is won, Jon Snow becomes a mixture of Lead Commander/King Beyond The Wall.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Who knows what'll happen to Jon, book readers don't even know that. I was just saying your assertions that the other Stark children are OK with him skipping Bran in line are unfounded...they're not supported by anything shown in the show.

It's been stated by folks in the Seven Kingdoms that the real war was beyond the Wall, all Mance has said is 'we need to get south, otherwise we're all going to die.'

I'm not saying they won't stand and fight the White Walkers once they're on the other side of the Wall, I just asked if they ever indicated that's their plan. I don't know what their plan is but they haven't done anything to suggest they planned on standing and fighting. If they do succeed in taking Castle Black (and the other two castles guarding the Wall), they'd be fighting a war on two sides since they'd have to expect the Seven Kingdoms to send an army north to deal with them. Seems unwise to try fight two wars at once. It's not like they've tried to join forces with the Night Watch. Seems like they're about self preservation, not defeating the White Walkers and they're trying to head 'as far south as south goes' :yeshrug:

stannis will get down with the free folks before the northmen

Daps
The third scenario I see is The Wall coming down. You don't build a wall that big unless you plan to smash it. And after the war is won, Jon Snow becomes a mixture of Lead Commander/King Beyond The Wall.

So the land beyond the Wall becomes the 8th kingdom :ohhh:

I don't think Jon would rule it tho, I think he's destined to smashing Dany and ruling the 7 8 kingdoms.

Why did they build the Wall in the first place? To keep Wildlings out? To keep White Walkers out/slow them down?

Daps
the free folk still hold the advantage over the northmen

Well, yea, they have an army of 100k :heh:

I'm talking about the idea that Stannis would get down with the free folk...that's only happening if they bend the knee....or if the Red Woman commands him to do it :mjlol:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maaaan...The free folk don't even fukk with each other like that....Them cannibals looks slimy and like they'd do what it takes to get the upper hand...