Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Speaking of musical scores on the show, does any know the music that play when King Robb and Talisa have sex for the first time? And the music that plays when they get married in the season 2 finale? I think it's the same music.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
HOLD THE fukkING PHONE....I saw some shyt that is fukking spoiler fam....I hope that shyt is an error ...
I didn't see any spoilers...shouldn't be any there anyway since the guy claims he made it for the HBO show not the books. What did you see?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Stannis is the westeros only hope
tumblr_n3qkggcjZl1qbszkbo1_250.gif
unless somebody kills him

then his entire bloodline dies:russ:

don't talk on a Stark again

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bran had a big ass red X on his picture...now you know what that means...

It was on his legs to signify he was crippled just like Theon had an "X" on his crotch to signify he had his dikk chopped off. The thing that signifies death on the infographic is a small red X above the character's right shoulder.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
unless somebody kills him

then his entire bloodline dies:russ:

don't talk on a Stark again

tumblr_n3f8feCuM71qeybv0o3_r1_250.gif

House Baratheon aint going no where her claim to the throne is just as good as Danerys Her father is the righful king by all laws on westeros and if he should die I could see Shireen taking the Danerys vengeance route and would you really want problems with this bytch looking at her bloodline? Ours is the fury and aint nothing like a scorned bytch:merchant:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
tumblr_n3f8feCuM71qeybv0o3_r1_250.gif

House Baratheon aint going no where her claim to the throne is just as good as Danerys Her father is the righful king by all laws on westeros and if he should die I could see Shireen taking the Danerys vengeance route and would you really want problems with this bytch looking at her bloodline? Ours is the fury and aint nothing like a scorned bytch:merchant:
she locked away like she won't get offed by her own mother:scusthov: