Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing it was a wolf pelt that Ned had brought with him. It was basically a sword scabbard made out of a wolf.

but then again knowing how Tywin is...

he probably went hunting and caught a wolf, then skinned it himself. Brehs that's a real stag btw... :ohhh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@obarth

tumblr_mdc3srL6I01r8z4bio1_250.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not waiting on some damn art barr ass babbling with the inclusion of some smilies

#targset..are you relying on dany cause of her dragons? her looks?

if it wasn't dany who would you be rolling with?

open question:

you wanna talk about armies, y'all wouldn't have rolled with renly even tho his army was greater than anyone elses?
i been fukking with her since the first few eps.. she just seemed to always have the illest team and the biggest come up

everyone else on the show was already established..

the lannisters were immediately seen as villians and the starks were just dumb as shyt ever since..

ned warning cersei, robb dumb ass, sansa stupid ass..

by the time we saw stannis it was too late... renly was gay and didn't try and be a boss till season 2...

and really i don't even know what other houses are being repped besides targ, stark, stannis and lannisters

khaleesi came from the bottom.. classic underdog... and they played it perfectly, making you hate her brother and feel sorry for her.. i'll say it again.. she took losses in 1 half a season and been winning ever since

sold into marriage.. slapped around and sonned by her brother... raped every night damn near... no family.. no home.. no nothing

started learning the good way to fukk her man... started bossing up on her brother.. with a team of the illest warriors in the world in the dothraki... saved women from being raped (tried to)... lost her man for it... but gained 3 dragons and realized to be immune to fire.. and we find out old ass jorah is nice with the sword, taking down a dothraki, in front of the dothrakis, in one on one

second season... shyt talks the nikkas at the door and gets led in.. gets duped.. burns them nikkas up, locks dude in his own safe and proceeds to rob his ass for a ship

third season... takes ship to a new land.. gets another ill ass killer in selmy.. frees slaves who happen to be illest army in the world.. finds another ill dude in worm... frees slaves... goes to another city... turns down gold and unlimited ships to free more slaves... get ANOTHER ill ass killer on the squad... and keeps her word by letting them live...

forth season... dragons are huge as fukk... maybe not tame, but also not killing or touching any of her army or her... and now on the way to free MORE motherfukking slaves

i mean DAMN!!!! she's like the miami heat of game of thrones... just collecting all star talent while being hated on for doing nothing else but winning!!!

still my favorite character is still tywin.. the ether that man lays down is fukking epic.. and he's ruthless too.. all for his name... old white marlo ass nikka

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's hasn't been introduced on the show, So how have you heard of him if you never read the books? I just googled him right now when i saw your post.

Someone in this thread mentioned his name, said some shyt about his scares...so I got curious...
he's not gonna be in the show so it's safe to talk about Big Body Belwas the gawd :ohlawd:

i thought the "he lets every man he fights cut him first" was a lie.........
but brehs :wow: the second dany touched down after stealing the army and whatnot, some lil niglet was poppin shyt and wanted belwas's fade

*TKG Abridged version (so fellow book brehs fall back):youngsabo:*

lil nikka: fukk ya queen, fukk them no nuts havin nikka you came with, and fukk yo fat ass :pacspit: fukk off my block bytch nikka

belwas: oh really now :pachaha: you gotta shoot me the fair one now

*lil nikka approaches him, but notices Belwas aint move an inch*

lil nikka : you aint gon move? :dwillhuh:

belwas: i let every nikka i kill get a slice in before i do em dirty :manny:

lil nikka:
abuwbei-png.1450
nikka you must be retarded imma fukk you up forreal now

belwas: u doin alot of talkin.....i said cut me bytch :demonic:

lil nikka: :merchant:............:stopitslime:

this lil nikka charges in and slices my nikka Big Body on the stomach :sadbron:
Belwas eats the blow and kills this nikka :ohhh: slicing his head off :gladbron: but that aint even the kicker brehs

this nikka turns his bare ass towards the lil nikkas click, takes a shyt IN FRONT OF THEM, and proceeds to wipe his ASS with the nikkas CLOAK :mindblown:

Dany and the entire unsullied army was like :wtf::ooh::damn:

Big Body Bel: :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei was sexy as fukk when she was talking to Jamie :noah: lannister brehs we gotta do something we can't let our goddess cersei marry that fakkit, tywin have mercy :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cersei was sexy as fukk when she was talking to Jamie :noah: lannister brehs we gotta do something we can't let our goddess cersei marry that fakkit, tywin have mercy :to:
correct me if im wrong here breh :patrice: but it sounds like you support the incestual nature of that relationship

i haven't seen so many people root for siblings having sex with each other since Maeby and George-Michael :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
he's not gonna be in the show so it's safe to talk about Big Body Belwas the gawd :ohlawd:

i thought the "he lets every man he fights cut him first" was a lie.........
but brehs :wow: the second dany touched down after stealing the army and whatnot, some lil niglet was poppin shyt and wanted belwas's fade

*TKG Abridged version (so fellow book brehs fall back):youngsabo:*

lil nikka: fukk ya queen, fukk them no nuts havin nikka you came with, and fukk yo fat ass :pacspit: fukk off my block bytch nikka

belwas: oh really now :pachaha: you gotta shoot me the fair one now

*lil nikka approaches him, but notices Belwas aint move an inch*

lil nikka : you aint gon move? :dwillhuh:

belwas: i let every nikka i kill get a slice in before i do em dirty :manny:

lil nikka:
abuwbei-png.1450
nikka you must be retarded imma fukk you up forreal now

belwas: u doin alot of talkin.....i said cut me bytch :demonic:

lil nikka: :merchant:............:stopitslime:

this lil nikka charges in and slices my nikka Big Body on the stomach :sadbron:
Belwas eats the blow and kills this nikka :ohhh: slicing his head off :gladbron: but that aint even the kicker brehs

this nikka turns his bare ass towards the lil nikkas click, takes a shyt IN FRONT OF THEM, and proceeds to wipe his ASS with the nikkas CLOAK :mindblown:

Dany and the entire unsullied army was like :wtf::ooh::damn:

Big Body Bel: :youngsabo:

@satam55 and others it may be tempting to research this character since he aint gonna be on the show, but I would advise against it you will catch spoilers if you do. This post above is a nice, spoiler free summary

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Theon stile alive? I watched every episode but i forget. I know he got tortured but i forgot how that ended.

Joffrey getting married? I was thinking maybe Arya would get revenge but that's impossible. He did say he was gonna serve Sansa Robs head so maybe she'll flip on him.

The Dragon girl story line is boring so far.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Is Theon stile alive? I watched every episode but i forget. I know he got tortured but i forgot how that ended.

Yes.

Joffrey getting married? I was thinking maybe Arya would get revenge but that's impossible. He did say he was gonna serve Sansa Robs head so maybe she'll flip on him.
:mjpls:

The Dragon girl story line is boring so far.

I can understand folks who ONLY watch the show thinking that her storyline is boring. But, I don't.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

:mjpls:

I can understand folks who ONLY watch the show thinking that her storyline is boring. But, I don't.

Man hopefully her sh!t picks up. It's so slow and boring.. She hasn't really done anything and it's season 4.