Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
he's not gonna be in the show so it's safe to talk about Big Body Belwas the gawd :ohlawd:

i thought the "he lets every man he fights cut him first" was a lie.........
but brehs :wow: the second dany touched down after stealing the army and whatnot, some lil niglet was poppin shyt and wanted belwas's fade

*TKG Abridged version (so fellow book brehs fall back):youngsabo:*

lil nikka: fukk ya queen, fukk them no nuts havin nikka you came with, and fukk yo fat ass :pacspit: fukk off my block bytch nikka

belwas: oh really now :pachaha: you gotta shoot me the fair one now

*lil nikka approaches him, but notices Belwas aint move an inch*

lil nikka : you aint gon move? :dwillhuh:

belwas: i let every nikka i kill get a slice in before i do em dirty :manny:

lil nikka:
abuwbei-png.1450
nikka you must be retarded imma fukk you up forreal now

belwas: u doin alot of talkin.....i said cut me bytch :demonic:

lil nikka: :merchant:............:stopitslime:

this lil nikka charges in and slices my nikka Big Body on the stomach :sadbron:
Belwas eats the blow and kills this nikka :ohhh: slicing his head off :gladbron: but that aint even the kicker brehs

this nikka turns his bare ass towards the lil nikkas click, takes a shyt IN FRONT OF THEM, and proceeds to wipe his ASS with the nikkas CLOAK :mindblown:

Dany and the entire unsullied army was like :wtf::ooh::damn:

Big Body Bel: :youngsabo:

:lolbron: excellent summary

i was tight he wasnt on the show. also worth noting that barristan selmy didnt reveal his identity to dany at first. barristan pretended to be some old squire in the service of strong belwas. nobody knew who he was til he bodied a nikka with a stick and jorah was like :ohhh: i knew i recognized ur old ass. your the greatest knight the 7 kingdoms has ever seen :dwillhuh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I just peeped all the people that would remind Jon Snow is a b*stard are dead; Ned, Caitlyn and Rob. The rest look at him as there older brother...Jon Snow the next heir of winterfell and bringing back the valerian steel :lawd: :blessed:

teacher

All Star
Daps
No body rocking with the free folk? Mance Raider? The Democratic people beyond the wall?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No body rocking with the free folk? Mance Raider? The Democratic people beyond the wall?

i fukks with em as long as they respect the laws. if not they can keep their ass on that side of the wall :camby:

dont need no damn cannibals running around in the north

Daps
I just peeped all the people that would remind Jon Snow is a b*stard are dead; Ned, Caitlyn and Rob. The rest look at him as there older brother...Jon Snow the next heir of winterfell and bringing back the valerian steel :lawd: :blessed:

:what:

The entire seven kingdoms knows he's a b*stard. His name is Snow....they remind him of that every time they say his name.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:what:

The entire seven kingdoms knows he's a b*stard. His name is Snow.

I meant the people that really matter his family....if Bran, rickoon, sansa and arya don't beef with him being the heir nobody else is in a position to. Nothing is set in stone we've seen that already.

Daps
I meant the people that really matter his family....if Bran, rickoon, sansa and arya don't beef with him being the heir nobody else is in a position to.

Breh, you're making no sense.

Only Cat beefed with him. Ned and Robb treated him like the rest of the fam, with respect; but none of them have indicated they'd be ok with him being heir to Winterfell.

Plus, more importantly, he took the Black. Much like his uncle, he renounced all claims and titles.

Daps

The free folk is bytches. They're running south instead of preparing to stand and fight. If they're successful (wiping out Castle Black) all they're going to do is make it easier for the White Walkers to head south and bring doom on the Seven Kingdoms.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Breh, you're making no sense.

Only Cat beefed with him. Ned and Robb treated him like the rest of the fam, with respect; but none of them have indicated they'd be ok with him being heir to Winterfell.

Plus, more importantly, he took the Black. Much like his uncle, he renounced all claims and titles.

Ned said to him "You may not have my NAME but you have my blood" Rob Stark said " So long Jon SNOW" and we know caitlyn never like him. Now everyone else refers to him as brother; we need to go see your brother at castle black...the wilding chick when talking to the little lords....arya when referring to the person who gave her 'needle' 'my brother gave me that sword'. They don't see or care that he is a b*stard. Not to mention the valerian steel that was passed down generation to generation was took and melted down by the lannisters.

It doesn't matter what he took you saw Tywin talking to Jamie or better yet how King Rob took the throne from the targarians, things can change as long as you have the power. I just feel Jon Snow is about to be on a serious come up ala Khaleesi...

teacher

All Star
Daps
The free folk is bytches. They're running south instead of preparing to stand and fight. If they're successful (wiping out Castle Black) all they're going to do is make it easier for the White Walkers to head south and bring doom on the Seven Kingdoms.

nah they are heading south to make a better stand....they know that the white walkers are going to follow. Not like they gonna just stop and give up.

Daps
Ned said to him "You may not have my NAME but you have my blood" Rob Stark said " So long Jon SNOW" and we know caitlyn never like him. Now everyone else refers to him as brother; we need to go see your brother at castle black...the wilding chick when talking to the little lords....arya when referring to the person who gave her 'needle' 'my brother gave me that sword'. They don't see or care that he is a b*stard. Not to mention the valerian steel that was passed down generation to generation was took and melted down by the lannisters.

It doesn't matter what he took you saw Tywin talking to Jamie or better yet how King Rob took the throne from the targarians, things can change as long as you have the power. I just feel Jon Snow is about to be on a serious come up ala Khaleesi...

:snoop:

Think what you wanna think, breh.