Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
10153991_267968623374654_6705173645610507227_n.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:usure:So we going to act like Ned wasn't holding is own against Jaime prior to than John Stockton nikka giving him an assist?

:comeon: Or Jon Snow making everyone look like fools at Castle Black

:what: You think the tales of Robb riding into battlefield and dominating was false?
:beli:And you think all the Bannerman of the North got that title not being elite fighters?
i think it didn't fukking happen is my point

i'm not talking about holding it down.. and yes ned was one of the elite.. but from what book readers say, he really was a strategist and not so much the one on one swordsman

let me put it another way... jaquin was elite.. took out anyone anytime... daarios is elite.. killed the two other leaders, an unsullied member and took his gear, snuck into khaleesi's place and coulda merked her with no problems... even him jorah and worm took out like 100 dudes

lanisters got the hound and mountain... and within a day had an assassin in bran's room, ready to kill him... so basically a lone man snuck into winterfell with no problems when all the kids were home at that point

roose has his b*stard out there doing the most... stannis got the red broad out there casting magic

i'm just saying after all these years and street cred... the starks could have at least had ONE person to say "yo son.... they killed ned.... send in ________ and he'll fukk them up with no problems"

beating up rapists and bums at castle black is not that dude... being a military strategist is not that dude... where is their ill killer that ayra is wanting to be... they should have had 5 grown arya types seeing how they are wardens of the entire north

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i think it didn't fukking happen is my point

i'm not talking about holding it down.. and yes ned was one of the elite.. but from what book readers say, he really was a strategist and not so much the one on one swordsman

let me put it another way... jaquin was elite.. took out anyone anytime... daarios is elite.. killed the two other leaders, an unsullied member and took his gear, snuck into khaleesi's place and coulda merked her with no problems... even him jorah and worm took out like 100 dudes

lanisters got the hound and mountain... and within a day had an assassin in bran's room, ready to kill him... so basically a lone man snuck into winterfell with no problems when all the kids were home at that point

roose has his b*stard out there doing the most... stannis got the red broad out there casting magic

i'm just saying after all these years and street cred... the starks could have at least had ONE person to say "yo son.... they killed ned.... send in ________ and he'll fukk them up with no problems"

beating up rapists and bums at castle black is not that dude... being a military strategist is not that dude... where is their ill killer that ayra is wanting to be... they should have had 5 grown arya types seeing how they are wardens of the entire north
"Yo, Theon:ufdup: send Hodor to merk ______ :birdman: "
:mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Think the man might be out the game :yeshrug:

Couple other shows he used to review gone by the wayside. :ld:

we had a good run. :salute: a coli legend :wow:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's hasn't been introduced on the show, So how have you heard of him if you never read the books? I just googled him right now when i saw your post.

Someone in this thread mentioned his name, said some shyt about his scares...so I got curious...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: What was wolfskin that Tywin threw in the fireplace at the beginning of season premiere? Did he do that in the book?