Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Carcetti is Littlefinger. Stringer Bell is getting top tier Hollywood roles. Wallace is becoming a breakthrough star. D'Angelo and Cutty are on The Walking Dead. Omar is Chalky White on Boardwalk. Hulk is showing his acting chops on Boardwalk too. There are a lot more too that I didn't get into. That's not too bad :manny:
10 years nikka! And they grinded the fukk out their skills :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh that link has shyt from the 5th book, get it out of this thread before they ban yo ass :camby:
I wouldn't even open the lanks, I got spoiled about the red wedding last year reading about Lord Bolton cause I didn't know who that nikka was :dead:
There's two wikis, the awoiaf you need to run away like the plague, and then there's the show wiki in which they don't spoil. I ended up on the books page of Roose Bolton :sadbron: I learned that day :to:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would want a whole season of just roberts rebellion... they could just have a whole new cast... and still not reveal what happened in that Tower between Ned and his sister...
We'd need two :birdman:
I'd need a whole season of Rhaegar styling on hoes :ahh:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I'd need a whole season of Aegon's The Conqueror piffness :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I wouldn't even open the lanks, I got spoiled about the red wedding last year reading about Lord Bolton cause I didn't know who that nikka was :dead:
There's two wikis, the awoiaf you need to run away like the plague, and then there's the show wiki in which they don't spoil. I ended up on the books page of Roose Bolton :sadbron: I learned that day :to:

:mjlol: So you didn't notice when it explicitly organize the profile by each book?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stannis wasn't even in the ep and he already catching W's :whoo: and already in the driving seat . :myman:

Let's do a headcount.

Kelly C :mjlol:
Isn't she supposed to be the "mother of dragons"?
Ae4qrox.png

Weren't they meant to be her secret weapon?
Ae4qrox.png

Yet one almost bit her head off
4M5SUNZ.png

She got dragons but she can't control them and Stannis is supposed to be afraid? nah he's amused:mjlol:

Can't even keep even keep her top "lieutenants" in check, they off gambling behind her back :mjlol: .

The Lannisters :mjlol:

When did Kings Landing become Simp Central? :laff::heh:

Jamie getting burned by his father, sister and socially awkward inbred child :laff: .

Cersie going through PMS :laff:

Letting a repressed sexually charged and uncontrollable savage like Oberlyn into the City :wow: to top it off he wants to kill anyone who has "Lannister" in their name :ohlawd: you just know he's gonna give Cersi that work when he gets his hands on her.

Tyrion being bedazzled by the puss and slipping up in a place where you know you can't slip up :ufdup: :dead:should have taken cliff notes off Pycelle, Shae about to be put in Toy R Us packaging and become Joffrey's latest toy of the week:laff:.

They all fighting themselves, Stannis isn't even going to have to work for this:ahh:. Which is how it should be as the Iron Throne is his by right!!!.

5938giphy.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
God damn I went through this thread looking for the latest @obarth review. It was not to be found. :to:

Is you nikkas really tripping over the recasting of Daario? :dahell:

If I was the original actor who played him, I would do exactly what he did. Let us see the choices, be the Lead in a major movie franchise or be 29th banana on a HBO show? In 10 years, his pockets will be fat from the movie, if he stayed on Game of Thrones, nikkas in the street would be giving him daps if they still recognize him and that is about it.:manny:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Those links be so tempting to click on....

It's a travesty if the red wedding was spoiled for you.... that episode is still :ohlawd:

...But not expecting it was:lawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Those links be so tempting to click on....

It's a travesty if the red wedding was spoiled for you.... that episode is still :ohlawd:

...But not expecting it was:lawd:

:why::snoop: GOD DAMN! If y'all visit the wiki site for the books, AVOID the family trees! Something was just spoiled for me a few minutes ago when I accidentally glanced at 1 of them.

:beli: Not that huge a spoiler. It was something I suspected, seeing how HBO has promoted this season.