Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because Robb was too busy simping that homely nurse instead of making moves. And then that bish Cat thought she was running the show releasing Jaime, she knew she was cursed but still tried to play King. But now we got rid of the dead weight and are making a comeback :blessed:rebuilding and winning :wow:

Arya growing up
JLM92Aj.png

Signed the Hound to the vet minimum
5UeC7Ka.png

Bran can see the future
MoU98fd.png

Rickon still in the D-League getting his weight up
OCibB1d.png

Jon Snow crossed the wall and then busted Ygritte's walls
dFodota.png

nah what i meant was.... everyone seems to have these elite killers on the squad... except the starks

yea arya and the kids are training now, but why the hell didn't they have these type of nikkas around before this

the Lannisters had jaime who was one of the illest.. they got bronne or whatever the sell sword.. they got the dog and the mountain

the tyrells had loras.. he might be gay but he was known as one of the best and even laid down the mountain in jousting

the boltons got roose.. he lead the army to take back winterfell, will kill his own just to fukk with your brain, and has the torture/troll game on lock

what the fukk is wrong with the starks?? the history and prestige of that house.. they should have had some real ill ass killers on the squad.. those kids should have BEEN trained to go.. at least have an assassin or two to send out to do work...

all they had was the power to call on other houses who really didn't turn out to be that loyal in the first place

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
you do realized that NONE of them were within arms reach of Tywin or Joff since they left winterfell right :pachaha: robb woulda wrung that little AND that old nikkas necks if they squared up like stand up nikkas do :umad:

but all that's changed now. Oblock is literally posted on yo block just LOOKIN for a reason lil nikka :bryan: you think they call him the red viper for no reason :usure: all he gotta do it touch one of those nikkas just ONCE and it's OVER for them :ufdup:just remember this, his is GONNA get a fair one with that bytch ass father of theirs whether you like it or NOT

We will see...you might as well say Mayweather is gonna lose his next fight. Keep sending bums after the Lannisters...it all ends the same! And say that hoe nikka gets close enough to avenge anything...

LANNISTER PAY THEIR DEBTS!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What's the point of being the "star of a movie" that no one is going to see? Game of Thrones is the most watched/most pirated show on television. He would've gone on to bigger and better things eventually. The Transporter reboot will flop on release, guaranteed. Even with Jason Statham, those movies weren't that popular :mjlol:
:duck:

The Transporter 2002 $43,928,932
Transporter 2 2005 $85,167,639
Transporter 3 2008 $108,979,549

Transporter 4, 5 & 6
In May 2013 at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival a new trilogy was announced with EuropaCorp and China's Fundamental Films co-producing and distributing the titles.[1][2] The films will be budgeted between $10 million to $90 million each and at least one of which will be shot in Canada.[3] Luc Besson will co-finance, distribute, produce and write all the films.[4] English actor Ed Skrein will replace Jason Statham as Frank Martin on the fourth installment of the series.[5]

Take bit roles in hbo shows for pennies and turn down guaranteed hollywood millions for 3 straight movies brehs

i mean seriously... what are some other bit players from hbo shows doing these days?? shyt you can take full on co-stars from major hbo shows like sopranos, the wire, oz, sex and the city, etc etc.... most of them ain't even starred in one hollywood movie, let alone 3... let alone been the main star of one... let alone 3

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We will see...you might as well say Mayweather is gonna lose his next fight. Keep sending bums after the Lannisters...it all ends the same! And say that hoe nikka gets close enough to avenge anything...

LANNISTER PAY THEIR DEBTS!!!
:russ: you dont even see the irony in this post

they're definitely gonna pay their debt...................their debt to the martell and stark households :ufdup:

and they both want blood :demonic:

and s/o to young @spinoza that Oblock hitta
tumblr_mtrb53tNxp1s00awfo1_500.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Really? I think the expositions are usually the best parts of the show :wtf:

I agree with the Tyrion and Shae scene though; the Jaime and Cersei conversation was nothing special but it was necessary
that scene was extremely important because cersei's snitch heard the whole thing and went and told her

and if you remember.. cersei been looking to damage that whore ever since he sent off her daughter

"one day i will find the thing you love and turn it into ashes in your mouth" or some shyt like that

she even got the red head in season 2, thinking it was shae... now she knows

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:russ: you dont even see the irony in this post

they're definitely gonna pay their debt...................their debt to the martell and stark households :ufdup:

and they both want blood :demonic:

and s/o to young @spinoza that Oblock hitta
tumblr_mtrb53tNxp1s00awfo1_500.gif

We ain't worried.....
giphy.gif

tumblr_mhykqaeni01ryfrfko1_500.gif

That prince nikka going around stabbin people up in brothels....He ain't killed shyt!
The North talkin about they were gonna ride!?!?...They didn't do shyt!
Dragonbytch got slaves worshiping her...yall ride for that shyt!!?!?! shyt!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Carcetti is Littlefinger. Stringer Bell is getting top tier Hollywood roles. Wallace is becoming a breakthrough star. D'Angelo and Cutty are on The Walking Dead. Omar is Chalky White on Boardwalk. Hulk is showing his acting chops on Boardwalk too. There are a lot more too that I didn't get into. That's not too bad :manny:
so out of 30 or so hbo series.. about a total of 10 actors are getting roles... and out of 10, 2 of them are in hollywood movies

yea... i think i'd just take the money

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not sure who pays attention to the music in the show but when Arya killed Poliver they didn't have the Stark theme sone playing in the background. Instead they played the music from season 2 when Ja'Qen Hagar met them on the road after leaving Harrenhall. She got that Faceless Men theme music.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Not sure who pays attention to the music in the show but when Arya killed Poliver they didn't have the Stark theme sone playing in the background. Instead they played the music from season 2 when Ja'Qen Hagar met them on the road after leaving Harrenhall. She got that Faceless Men theme music.

I pay attention to the music. Exactly which music is The House Stark music? I can only think of the King of the North music from the season 1 finale.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this is whats overblown IMO. nerds like us who live on the net and book readers know the kids are supposed to be really young in the book.

it doesn't reflect and its very rarely if ever talked about on the show..i dont think it'd be an issue if they aged or started going thru puberty etc.. cuz they looked a lot older than they were supposed to be to begin with. plus most viewers don't even know about this.

its not like dany didnt look like a grown ass woman from the premiere episode too

its not a huge deal but lets say u end the season with the actor that plays bran at 15 years old and the character bran just found the entrance to the other side of the wall and then u wait 2 years between seasons and u go back to bran coming out of the other side of the wall and he's 17 with a grown man voice and looking too big for hodor to carry everywhere, it would look kind of stupid lol. its nitpicking ill admit but they have said in many interviews thats something that worries them

and do you understand WHY? it's because she's completely misinformed about what exactly happened back then, shyt she barely even knows wtf is happening now in westeros

but yall think she's really gonna manage to get all the way here and NOBODY tells her how shyt really went down? :dead: okay breh yall win

word and if ya remember, ned stark and barristan were talking during season 1 all friendly and shyt and barristan knows about ned and robert's beef over the lannisters actions with the targaryen kids. shyt ned left the capital and didnt fukk with robert for like 10 years until the greyjoy rebellion. ned even hates jamie lannister for killing the mad king even tho the mad king cooked his pops and strangled his brother. barristan knows all this shyt.

shyt is crazy breh

That's like the Freys 20 years from now trying to say the Starks not they enemy when you helped slaughter their family

The fukk we suppose to act like y'all wasn't a part of that? :heh:

thats different. the freys themselves held the wedding and hired the assassins and did alot of the killing. ned didnt kill rheagars wife and kids he was only riding out with his friend to avenge his pops who was cooked alive and his brother. i think if ned had still been alive and khaleesi lands in kings landing, they would have come to an agreement and ned would have bent the knee. ned even counseled robert against killing her. he would have just helped her destroy the lannisters.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
nah what i meant was.... everyone seems to have these elite killers on the squad... except the starks

yea arya and the kids are training now, but why the hell didn't they have these type of nikkas around before this

the Lannisters had jaime who was one of the illest.. they got bronne or whatever the sell sword.. they got the dog and the mountain

the tyrells had loras.. he might be gay but he was known as one of the best and even laid down the mountain in jousting

the boltons got roose.. he lead the army to take back winterfell, will kill his own just to fukk with your brain, and has the torture/troll game on lock

what the fukk is wrong with the starks?? the history and prestige of that house.. they should have had some real ill ass killers on the squad.. those kids should have BEEN trained to go.. at least have an assassin or two to send out to do work...

all they had was the power to call on other houses who really didn't turn out to be that loyal in the first place

:usure:So we going to act like Ned wasn't holding is own against Jaime prior to than John Stockton nikka giving him an assist?

:comeon: Or Jon Snow making everyone look like fools at Castle Black

:what: You think the tales of Robb riding into battlefield and dominating was false?
:beli:And you think all the Bannerman of the North got that title not being elite fighters?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thats different. the freys themselves held the wedding and hired the assassins and did alot of the killing. ned didnt kill rheagars wife and kids he was only riding out with his friend to avenge his pops who was cooked alive and his brother. i think if ned had still been alive and khaleesi lands in kings landing, they would have come to an agreement and ned would have bent the knee. ned even counseled robert against killing her. he would have just helped her destroy the lannisters.
Ned,Robert,and Jon Arryn are the ones who started the rebellion

yall dudes are crazy trying to distance the Starks away from it and act like they werent a big part of it :snoop:

The Freys did to the Staks what the Lannisters did to the Targs(betray them at the last minute)

you cant help start a rebellion,get other houses to join you,slaughter damn near the entire royal fam,and then act like you really didnt have anything to do with it

"oh we just wanted to start a war and dethrone your father but we didnt want to kill the kids" :comeon:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ned,Robert,and Jon Arryn are the ones who started the rebellion

yall dudes are crazy trying to distance the Starks away from it and act like they werent a big part of it :snoop:

The Freys did to the Staks what the Lannisters did to the Targs(betray them at the last minute)

you cant help start a rebellion,get other houses to join you,slaughter damn near the entire royal fam,and then act like you really didnt have anything to do with it

"oh we just wanted to start a war and dethrone your father but we didnt want to kill the kids" :comeon:

the starks were left with no choice tho. everybody in the kingdom knew the king was psycho including his own wife and son. after he killed ned's pops and brother, he commanded jon arryn to send him ned and roberts heads or be labeled as a traitor to the crown. jon arryn's only choices were either kill ned and robert who were like sons to him and didnt do anything wrong or call his banners and go to war. at that point ned wasnt gonna say "ty jon i appreciate it but im gonna sit this one out"

its not like ned, robert and jon arryn sat at home and decided to usurp the throne out of nowhere which is what viserys had dany believing all this time. now that she has barristan and jorah mormont at her side she will know the truth of that whole rebellion. shyt even jorah's family fought against her father and barristan went on to become the commander of robert's kingsguard. if she hasnt taken those 2 nikkas heads off then im sure she wouldnt just declare war on the starks unless the starks attacked her first.