Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Going to take my foot of #Targsets neck for just a moment because

:mjlol:

#inbredset is quiet as fukk. A church mouse is making more noise than these fools.

:patrice: Damn homie, in season 3 you was the man homie, fukk happened to you?:skip:

:leostare:What's odd is their house is respectively on top at the moment, besides all the sonnings they are giving each other which is probably going to lead to an implosion on the level of the Indiana Pacers.

Brehs in the cut like....

:lupe: Did you hear something?

Was that Oberyn?:to:

:damn:Is that Arya I hear?

:whoa:Did you hear a dragon? I thought I heard a dragon...

Maybe its Stannis again?:ohlawd:

:mjpls:They don't know which way its coming, but they know that LOSS is coming.:ufdup:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

#inbredset is quiet as fukk. A church mouse is making more noise than these fools.

:patrice: Damn homie, in season 3 you was the man homie, fukk happened to you?:skip:

:leostare:What's odd is their house is respectively on top at the moment, besides all the sonnings they are giving each other which is probably going to lead to an implosion on the level of the Indiana Pacers.

:mjpls:They don't know which way its coming, but they know that LOSS is coming.:ufdup:
:pachaha:You broke it down perfectly:wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

YES, that was Oburryn they heard :gladbron: and he's comin for dat ass( dont even ask me how :youngsabo:)
it's only fitting that a clan named the Lannisters take the biggest L possible :banderas:

I just hope that all of the stark kids are together to see it happen :ohlawd:

edit: yo what if this nikka Oblock smashes Cersei in front of Jaime, he seemed like a Rico Suave type nikka that could convince her that she wants it even tho she doesn't :lolbron:

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to @macpat again.
:wow: can't even remember the first time i repped you

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of being the "star of a movie" that no one is going to see? Game of Thrones is the most watched/most pirated show on television. He would've gone on to bigger and better things eventually. The Transporter reboot will flop on release, guaranteed. Even with Jason Statham, those movies weren't that popular :mjlol:

a star on one revamp of a movie that's most likely going to flop and be forgotten within a few months of it's release

Maybe Emilia Clark will leave the show next to star in a direct to video Master P film

or a role on HBO biggest award-winning show for the next 3 seasons? a show that's going to be remembered for years :stopitslime:

They pay the actors on this show jack shyt, and Daario is a C to D tier character. If Lena Headey (Cersei) was talking about she's broke last year, how much do you think they pay that dude?

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They pay the actors on this show jack shyt, and Daario is a C to D tier character. If Lena Headey (Cersei) was talking about she's broke last year, how much do you think they pay that dude?

Fred.
Lena being an irresponsible millionaire =/= the show not paying them good money

if that was the case she wouldn't be the only one saying that :yeshrug: you think dude who plays Sam gets more money than her? hell no, so why aren't smaller characters crying "broke" too.....but that's just my 2 cents

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lena being an irresponsible millionaire =/= the show not paying them good money

if that was the case she wouldn't be the only one saying that :yeshrug: but that's just my 2 cents

The only reason that came out is because she's in a court battle and the media got a hold of her financial info. It wasn't like she randomly said it in an interview.

There is no way in hell they pay any of the actors anything. Look at the size of the cast, and the sets.

Fred.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:hovlaff: @ this struggle post, the fukk is a Lan-Set

nobody even dapped that shyt nikka all yo lannister brehs disappeared in the bushes the second they seen Oblock shank the first nikka he saw singin that dumbass song
prince-oberyn.gif

tumblr_m6z9jmNuuq1ra42tbo1_500.gif

ya whole team lookin shaky lil nikka, it's about time we X'd yall nikkas out the equation completely
ak-gif-o.gif

nikka it's Lan-Set all day and you know it. We kill your favorite characters and leave the rest of your hopes in lonely white girls. That dragonbytch can't even handle her own dragons. You're hopes for the Starks lie in fukking ORPHAN! Get that weak shyt outta here!

tumblr_n3ol9iofwI1rosfxwo3_250.gif
Let's take Ned's old dusty ass sword and put it to good use. nikkas better remember what happens when you cross the Lannisters.:ufdup:

DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT THE BEST!!!!!
tumblr_n03mliLsuH1qe5ugfo1_500.gif

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka it's Lan-Set all day and you know it. We kill your favorite characters and leave the rest of your hopes in lonely white girls. That dragonbytch can't even handle her own dragons. You are hopes for the Starks lie in fukking ORPHAN! Get that weak shyt outta here!

tumblr_n3ol9iofwI1rosfxwo3_250.gif
Let's take Ned's old dusty ass sword and put it to good use.
Pop all that shyt until Oblock slits one of the Lannisters throats and is fukking the corpse on the iron throne during the middle of the wedding, brehs :ufdup:

don't try him, it'll happen
D0sewyX.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Pop all that shyt until Oblock slits one of the Lannisters throats and is fukking the corpse on the iron throne during the middle of the wedding, brehs :ufdup:

don't try him, it'll happen
D0sewyX.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah he won't make it...Remember the last couple of people who had beef with the Lannisters..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

All our enemies end up Crying like HOES!!!!

giphy.gif

We shall await ANY hoe ass nikkas who want to play the Game of THRONES!

giphy.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:heh: Have y'all discussed Margery talking shyt about Joffrey? Such a political marriage, yung. As fine a Margery is, Joffrey don't even seem interested in smashing her.
i don't know... he seems pretty in to her..

when she offered herself up for queen, he quickly threw sansa in the bushes

when they were at the dinner, he took up for her and told her mom to shut the hell up dissing her

when he showed her his crossbow, he got a hard-on when she talked about letting him watch her kill something

and even cersei was complaining about how old girl is starting to control joffrey... good looking p*ssy will do that to you

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
giphy.gif

Yeah he won't make it...Remember the last couple of people who had beef with the Lannisters..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

All our enemies end up Crying like HOES!!!!

giphy.gif

We shall await ANY hoe ass nikkas who want to play the Game of THRONES!

giphy.gif

you do realized that NONE of them were within arms reach of Tywin or Joff since they left winterfell right :pachaha: robb woulda wrung that little AND that old nikkas necks if they squared up like stand up nikkas do :umad:

but all that's changed now. Oblock is literally posted on yo block just LOOKIN for a reason lil nikka :bryan: you think they call him the red viper for no reason :usure: all he gotta do is touch one of those nikkas just ONCE and it's OVER for them :ufdup:just remember this, he is GONNA get a fair one with that bytch ass father of theirs whether you like it or NOT

Last edited: