Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Because Robb was too busy simping that homely nurse

Arya growing up
JLM92Aj.png
One don't you call Talisa homely. Girl has an ass :ufdup:two I hate that fukking smiley and the gif you got it from :stopitslime: three Arya isn't growing up she's going fukking crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I was in such shock after the Arya kill scene that I originally missed that they came out of the inn eating chicken and Arya riding her own horse :deadmanny:

I also was so disgusted and distracted by Daario that I didn't hear a word of the dialogue about the flowers:deadmanny:

The episode was MUCH better upon re-watch. Initially I was turned off by all of the exposition which I absolutely loathe (Cersei talking to Jaime and Tyrion to Shae were the worst offenders), but once I got over it and just focused on the scenes they were greatly improved.

Originally I would have given the episode a 7/10, but I'll say a solid 8.5 and damn near a 9 because of Arya. One Bran scene would have made it a 9 :smugfavre:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Are people really questioning OG Daario's decision to leave Game of Thrones?

Would you rather be a star of a movie and get paid or play a second fiddle to Khaleesi, one of the most important characters, who herself barely gets 3 scenes an episode?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know about the rest of his family... but realize what this nikka is doing

they just murdered all the starks.. kidnapped their last heir (so they think) and melted down the sword

they got bolton and frey on their side, running the north

they just beat stannis in all out war

married into the starks

bout to marry into the flower family

they got the kingdom on lock... on lock with a psychopath

and this nikka is DOLO... in king's landing.. with nothing but a b*stard chick and a little sword... laying down the ether to these nikkas, stabbing up family members... while telling them in plain english, i plan on getting revenge on all you lanisters!!!

now why didn't the starks have a nikka like THIS on the team

but this is what you nikkas dont realize, our only goal is to fukk up the lannisters for what they did to the big homie ned :birdman:

Oblock O is in kings landing fukkin these lannister nikkas up for what they did to his sister :ohhh:

:dahell: so why would he specifically need to throw up #WolfGang if he already doing the shyt we want to happen anyway? imma cheer my nikka on while he's cookin these nikkas :blessed: an L for lannister is a W for #WolfGang every single time no matter how you try to spin it

that's why im fukking with anyone who's anti-lannister but yall dont hear me tho :banderas: i dont give a fukk who takes the iron throne, i just want everyone associated with that fukking Lion Sigil outside of Tyrion DEAD :pacspit:

as long as they dont lay a hand on any of the stark kids im gucci :manny: (wouldn't mind if sansa got smacked up a bit tho :patrice:)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Would you rather be a star of a movie and get paid or play a second fiddle to Khaleesi, one of the most important characters, who herself barely gets 3 scenes an episode?

What's the point of being the "star of a movie" that no one is going to see? Game of Thrones is the most watched/most pirated show on television. He would've gone on to bigger and better things eventually. The Transporter reboot will flop on release, guaranteed. Even with Jason Statham, those movies weren't that popular :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

a star on one revamp of a movie that's most likely going to flop and be forgotten within a few months of it's release

or a role on HBO biggest award-winning show for the next 3 seasons? a show that's going to be remembered for years :stopitslime:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Lan-Set Security Meeting !!!

Look we all know the King's wedding is coming up but some Prince who is pissed about the past needs to get over it. He was all in our whorehouses stabbing fellow members of the house. Now this shyt has gone too far. King Joffery is winning (coughs) has won the war we cannot have this Prince going around acting tough over some OLD shyt.