Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Because Robb was too busy simping that homely nurse instead of making moves. And then that bish Cat thought she was running the show releasing Jaime, she knew she was cursed but still tried to play King. But now we got rid of the dead weight and are making a comeback :blessed:rebuilding and winning :wow:

Arya growing up
JLM92Aj.png

Signed the Hound to the vet minimum
5UeC7Ka.png

Bran can see the future
MoU98fd.png

Rickon still in the D-League getting his weight up
OCibB1d.png

Jon Snow crossed the wall and then busted Ygritte's walls
dFodota.png
I can definitely tell y'all one thing.. #Starkset got the best posters... "Signed Hound to the Vet Min" :russ:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Lan-Set Security Meeting !!!

Look we all know the King's wedding is coming up but some Prince who is pissed about the past needs to get over it. He was all in our whorehouses stabbing fellow members of the house. Now this shyt has gone too far. King Joffery is winning (coughs) has won the war we cannot have this Prince going around acting tough over some OLD shyt.
:ufdup:Look to your sins,the night is dark and full of terrors:ld:.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
a star on one revamp of a movie that's most likely going to flop and be forgotten within a few months of it's release

or a role on HBO biggest award-winning show for the next 3 seasons? a show that's going to be remembered for years :stopitslime:
He or his agent prolly read the books :mjpls:
Better get paid now, mingle with more famous people, get your work out there, get paid 1 or 2 milli and yeah :manny: go from there. What happened to most The Wire actors?
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Better get paid now, mingle with more famous people, get your work out there, get paid 1 or 2 milli and yeah :manny: go from there. What happened to most The Wire actors?
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png
lol i've read the books but can't remember what the fukk happens/happened to darrio either

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Initially I was turned off by all of the exposition which I absolutely loathe (Cersei talking to Jaime and Tyrion to Shae were the worst offenders), but once I got over it and just focused on the scenes they were greatly improved.

Really? I think the expositions are usually the best parts of the show :wtf:

I agree with the Tyrion and Shae scene though; the Jaime and Cersei conversation was nothing special but it was necessary

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Really? I think the expositions are usually the best parts of the show :wtf:

I'm not sure we are on the same page here, maybe my definition of exposotion is off. I'm talking about recapping past show events through character dialogue. Tyrions whole "my wife sanda hates me because my nephew the king killed her brother" and Cerseis brief recapping of Kings Landing events to Jaime

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lan-Set Security Meeting !!!

Look we all know the King's wedding is coming up but some Prince who is pissed about the past needs to get over it. He was all in our whorehouses stabbing fellow members of the house. Now this shyt has gone too far. King Joffery is winning (coughs) has won the war we cannot have this Prince going around acting tough over some OLD shyt.
:hovlaff: @ this struggle post, the fukk is a Lan-Set

nobody even dapped that shyt nikka all yo lannister brehs disappeared in the bushes the second they seen Oblock shank the first nikka he saw singin that dumbass song
prince-oberyn.gif

tumblr_m6z9jmNuuq1ra42tbo1_500.gif

ya whole team lookin shaky lil nikka, it's about time we X'd yall nikkas out the equation completely
ak-gif-o.gif

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png

im well-versed in such things myself :mjpls: but i definitely would've stayed if it meant i got to put my mouth all over Emilia :noah: i'd have to wear a rubber even though the sex is fake cuz i'd still prolly nut :noah:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
iZA44bwwjZyjL.png

Carcetti is Littlefinger. Stringer Bell is getting top tier Hollywood roles. Wallace is becoming a breakthrough star. D'Angelo and Cutty are on The Walking Dead. Omar is Chalky White on Boardwalk. Hulk is showing his acting chops on Boardwalk too. There are a lot more too that I didn't get into. That's not too bad :manny: