Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jards

All Star
Daps
my nikka, if none of the kids are telling people that they are starks then what's stopping one of them from crossing paths with her and teaming up a bit to wipe out the lannisters? regardless of whether she knows it or not we got similar objectives :umad:
fukk Khaleesi my nikka....

I don't wanna hear about no movements, no crews, no posses - if it ain't #starkset #wolfgang I don't wanna hear that shyt

#fukktheotherside

#starkset #wolfgang

AAWOOOOO!!!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
okay breh :mjlol: dany is gonna touch down and have her dragons lookin for bran/rickon/sansa/arya

Dany is gonna touch down and get jacked for her dragons by Bran on some "GTAV" shyt. She can barely control them without the warg factor, let alone if someone fukks with their minds.

Fred.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't see Bran, even having to harm the dragons...We have a common goal...The Starks don't seek the iron throne....Khaleesi will just name a Stark the Warden of the North or whatever ...

It's that tricky red bytch I don't trust with her shadow p*ssy foot soldiers....

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
anYd89b_460s.jpg

:dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I can't see Bran, even having to harm the dragons...We have a common goal...The Starks don't see the iron throne....Khaleesi will just name a Stark the Warden of the North or whatever ...

It's that tricky red bytch I don't trust with her shadow p*ssy foot soldiers....
cept anybody from #targset so limited in seeing that

passed out in a bar getting pissed on by his friends limited

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't see Bran, even having to harm the dragons...We have a common goal...The Starks don't see the iron throne....Khaleesi will just name a Stark the Warden of the North or whatever ...

cept anybody from #targset so limited in seeing that

passed out in a bar getting pissed on by his friends limited
they tryin so hard to be "us against the world :pacspit:" when in reality it's not even that serious for them :mjlol: they goin thru that same teenage angst stage the dragons goin thru right now

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don't know about the rest of his family... but realize what this nikka is doing

they just murdered all the starks.. kidnapped their last heir (so they think) and melted down the sword

they got bolton and frey on their side, running the north

they just beat stannis in all out war

married into the starks

bout to marry into the flower family

they got the kingdom on lock... on lock with a psychopath

and this nikka is DOLO... in king's landing.. with nothing but a b*stard chick and a little sword... laying down the ether to these nikkas, stabbing up family members... while telling them in plain english, i plan on getting revenge on all you lanisters!!!

now why didn't the starks have a nikka like THIS on the team
Because Robb was too busy simping that homely nurse instead of making moves. And then that bish Cat thought she was running the show releasing Jaime, she knew she was cursed but still tried to play King. But now we got rid of the dead weight and are making a comeback :blessed:rebuilding and winning :wow:

Arya growing up
JLM92Aj.png

Signed the Hound to the vet minimum
5UeC7Ka.png

Bran can see the future
MoU98fd.png

Rickon still in the D-League getting his weight up
OCibB1d.png

Jon Snow crossed the wall and then busted Ygritte's walls
dFodota.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN Discussion:

They discuss the new Daario at the 4:19 mark and I agree with them. I hate recasts, but I do like who they recasted him with.

Idiots being different just to be different and get hits. They already don't have him looking anything like how Daario should. Now hey have this dry fakkit with zero charisma. :camby:

:stopitslime: TV Critics Alan Sepinwall and Dan Fienberg from Hitfix.com and the Firewall & Iceberg podcast did a GoT Season 4 preview on their Firewall & Iceberg video show and they also like the recasting:
http://www.hitfix.com/videos/firewa...d-the-100-game-of-thrones-preview-viewer-mail

They start the GoT discussion at the 22:45 mark and they start the Daario recasting discussion at the 24:30 mark.