Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
HBO just renewed GoT for Season 5 & 6. I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna bother to post a link.

Bookreaders is there enough material in Books 4 & 5 to provide enough content for seasons 5 and 6?

yea but its not gonna be as good as this season... unless they really go in with making you feel for cercei (not a spoiler, they did the same with Jamie, i think we see that thats the MO with the lannisters) ... they can definitely stretch it though...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall mad that little Bran and Rickon literally have more juice than anyone else in Westeros right now. Eveyone else in power has people just waiting to see them crumble. Even the true king isnt wanted by his people. The rightful Warden of the North Bran and his current successor Rickon got more pull than anyone:umad:
if people knew they were alive can you imagine the amount of jets they'd scramble to find these nikkas :banderas:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yea but its not gonna be as good as this season... unless they really go in with making you feel for cercei (not a spoiler, they did the same with Jamie, i think we see that thats the MO with the lannisters) ... they can definitely stretch it though...
It depends on how much interest people have in and how deep they go with the Ironborn too. I personally loved their story coming up. Same with Brienne's honorable ass. Most people didn't seem to be a huge fan of them all tho

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How would yall feel if instead of a year off, they did a prequel season like Sparticus did when dude got sick?
If it was on something established like Dunk and Egg is be so fukking down.

I don't want them trying to throw answers to is about shyt like the Tower of Joy that's still not even fully explained in the books. I personally think Dunk and Egg's adventures would be so great to watch. Dunk is probably one of my top 5 ASOIAF dudes

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It depends on how much interest people have in and how deep they go with the Ironborn too. I personally loved their story coming up. Same with Brienne's honorable ass. Most people didn't seem to be a huge fan of them all tho
I would want a whole season of just roberts rebellion... they could just have a whole new cast... and still not reveal what happened in that Tower between Ned and his sister...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How would yall feel if instead of a year off, they did a prequel season like Sparticus did when dude got sick?
That would be great

I've read a lot about the Targaryen history and a lot of that shyt would make some great movies or miniseries

I was hoping they would do a spinoff set in the past once GOT is over

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
they could do a prequel season on the events leading up to roberts rebellion, or the actual rebellion itself and it would be flames

shyt they could do an entire season on all the legendary swordsmen in the Kingsguard

they could do a piff season on alot of prequel stuff (that i wont spoil) so it wouldn't bother me at all :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would want a whole season of just roberts rebellion... they could just have a whole new cast... and still not reveal what happened in that Tower between Ned and his sister...
:obama:

It'd be ridiculously dope if they did that. It'd help some of the show fans learn a bit more about why everyone acts just how they do to each other and what not. Good idea

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:manny:

That would be great

I've read a lot about the Targaryen history and a lot of that shyt would make some great movies or miniseries

I was hoping they would do a spinoff set in the past once GOT is over
I think they'd be crazy not to. Especially since GRRM seems like one of those rare authors who enjoys this tv shyt for the most part. Think he'd want to have a hand in it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: Have y'all discussed Margery talking shyt about Joffrey? Such a political marriage, yung. As fine a Margery is, Joffrey don't even seem interested in smashing her.