Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i wouldnt mind them skipping if they had a guarantee george will be finished by then, but thats the shyt with this dude. he takes too long. he might finish book 6 by 2015 but then who knows when book 7 will be finished. my guess would be 2019 and this show is not gonna wait 2 or 3 years between seasons. arya, bran, all the kid actors will be adults by then. they would have to come back with all new kid actors.

We have to wait so long between books we're talking about years like they're months :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kelly C hates you motherfukkers :mindblown:

and do you understand WHY? it's because she's completely misinformed about what exactly happened back then, shyt she barely even knows wtf is happening now in westeros

but yall think she's really gonna manage to get all the way here and NOBODY tells her how shyt really went down? :dead: okay breh yall win

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
and do you understand WHY? it's because she's completely misinformed about what exactly happened back then, shyt she barely even knows wtf is happening now in westeros

but yall think she's really gonna manage to get all the way here and NOBODY tells her how shyt really went down? :dead: okay breh yall win
Barristan and Jorah have already tried to tell her. She doesn't want to hear it breh! just accept that no Targaryens are on your side and we'll be fine. Stark fans on various forms have been pretending like Kelly C was on their side with no evidence to point towards that except maybe Ned not wanting to kill a baby. Ya'll nikkas need to stop and I fukking hate the Targaryens :beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:laff: you really think anyone is legitimately coming after the stark kids at this point, no one is worried or has any ill will towards us, that's why im sayin we cool wit everyone cept the lannisters

our slate is basically clean at this point, it's US who are on the move for revenge :ufdup:
Nobody is worried about the Starks because they think they're all dead

Let little Arya or Bran pop they head up talking that Stark shyt and watch what happens :ufdup:

we can have a truce for right now tho :ehh:

Let's see if the young Starks that's left can start from the bottom and build their house back up like TargSet is doing

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Barristan and Jorah have already tried to tell her. She doesn't want to hear it breh! just accept that no Targaryens are on your side and we'll be fine. Stark fans on various forms have been pretending like Kelly C was on their side with no evidence to point towards that except maybe Ned not wanting to kill a baby. Ya'll nikkas need to stop and I fukking hate the Targaryens :beli:
okay breh :mjlol: dany is gonna touch down and have her dragons lookin for bran/rickon/sansa/arya

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
okay breh :mjlol: dany is gonna touch down and have her dragons lookin for bran/rickon/sansa/arya
Yo she's already ready to kill anyone in her way. Where have you been :mindblown: where did I even imply she'd kill them (she would just kill Ned if he was alive) but that doesn't mean she's an ally. If she wants to run shyt she has to keep some people alive.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nobody is worried about the Starks because they think they're all dead

Let little Arya or Bran pop they head up talking that Stark shyt and watch what happens :ufdup:

we can have a truce for right now tho :ehh:

Let's see if the young Starks that's left can start from the bottom and build their house back up like TargSet is doing
but that's my point, that's never gonna happen, starks are damn near public enemy number 1 in westeros so all the kids outside the sansa have been in the cut for a good minute now, they aint gonna tell anybody that they're starks until it's time to take winterfell back

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt is crazy breh

That's like the Freys 20 years from now trying to say the Starks not they enemy when you helped slaughter their family

The fukk we suppose to act like y'all wasn't a part of that? :heh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo she's already ready to kill anyone in her way. Where have you been :mindblown: where did I even imply she'd kill them (she would just kill Ned if he was alive) but that doesn't mean she's an ally. If she wants to run shyt she has to keep some people alive.
my nikka, if none of the kids are telling people that they are starks then what's stopping one of them from crossing paths with her and teaming up a bit to wipe out the lannisters? regardless of whether she knows it or not we got similar objectives :umad:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
but that's my point, that's never gonna happen, starks are damn near public enemy number 1 in westeros so all the kids outside the sansa have been in the cut for a good minute now, they aint gonna tell anybody that they're starks until it's time to take winterfell back
Breh,Winterfell gone breh...they not getting that back

Might aswell change they last names and start fresh

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
IGN Discussion:

They discuss the new Daario at the 4:19 mark and I agree with them I link. I like the recasting.

Idiots being different just to be different and get hits. They already don't have him looking anything like how Daario should. Now hey have this dry fakkit with zero charisma. :camby: