Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
come on breh you really think Ned had an affair on his wife.Dude was the most noble nikka in Westeros

It has always been rumored his parents are Neds sister Lanna Sark and Rhaegar Targaryen

That boy #TargSet on the low :blessed:

You need to read up on your sets history breh :snoop:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Robert's_Rebellion

Just because the Lannisters slaughtered your whole house don't mean were friends now

Lannisters, Starks, and Baratheons will forever be our enemies

Motherfukkas helped slaughter damn near our whole fam but sitting here talking bout its no beef :laff:

What you think,the north remembers but the Targs don't? :usure:
:laff: you really think anyone is legitimately coming after the stark kids at this point, no one is worried or has any ill will towards us, that's why im sayin we cool wit everyone cept the lannisters

our slate is basically clean at this point, it's US who are on the move for revenge :ufdup:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
HBO just renewed GoT for Season 5 & 6. I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna bother to post a link.

Bookreaders is there enough material in Books 4 & 5 to provide enough content for seasons 5 and 6?
IIRC they're gonna try to combine books 4/5 into one season, mostly cuz book 4 is dialouge HEAVYso alot of it can be condensed, and it's time frame runs parallel to the time frame in book 5 , personally book 4 my least favorite book cuz it's kind of slow moving but some people love it :yeshrug:

i THINK the 6th book will be done by the time season 6 comes around but you never know with this nikka George :smh:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
IIRC they're gonna try to combine books 4/5 into one season, mostly cuz book 4 is dialouge HEAVYso alot of it can be condensed, and it's time frame runs parallel to the time frame in book 5 , personally book 4 my least favorite book cuz it's kind of slow moving but some people love it :yeshrug:

i THINK the 6th book will be done by the time season 6 comes around but you never know with this nikka George :smh:

He's gotta be done by Season 6 that's 3 years almost.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
my nikka i wouldn't put ANYTHING past Martin :yeshrug:

Well it's been 3 years since the 5th book, let's just say he's a little less than half done with Book 6 right now. He finishes 6 in late 2016 or early 2017 and is on time for Season 6.

He's fukked for Season 7 though :lolbron:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I hope this show get to the point where we will see some lord of the rings battles. They should have movies to go along with the series if HBO was smart.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
dog i swear if the series ends on tv before it ends in the books.........:birdman:

:to:

thats what its looking like breh :sadcam:

aint no way he finishes in time. i rather he not rush it too much and have the shyt end up sucking anyway tho.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Well it's been 3 years since the 5th book, let's just say he's a little less than half done with Book 6 right now. He finishes 6 in late 2016 or early 2017 and is on time for Season 6.

He's fukked for Season 7 though :lolbron:
Imagine the show creators delaying the a season for a year in 2017 so he can catch up :wow:
The fukkery that would ensue :merchant:
The streets would riot without their yearly GOT fix

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
thats what its looking like breh :sadcam:

aint no way he finishes in time. i rather he not rush it too much and have the shyt end up sucking anyway tho.
IIRC sopranos had a few year stretch between seasons twice before..i dont see why they can't do it with this one .. but theres so much content and shyt out there in this A.D.D. generation people feel they need something out yearly..i think they could skip a year and still be successul with this social media generation :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
IIRC sopranos had a few year stretch between seasons twice before..i dont see why they can't do it with this one .. but theres so much content and shyt out there in this A.D.D. generation people feel they need something out yearly..i think they could skip a year and still be successul with this social media generation :manny:

i wouldnt mind them skipping if they had a guarantee george will be finished by then, but thats the shyt with this dude. he takes too long. he might finish book 6 by 2015 but then who knows when book 7 will be finished. my guess would be 2019 and this show is not gonna wait 2 or 3 years between seasons. arya, bran, all the kid actors will be adults by then. they would have to come back with all new kid actors.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:laff: you really think anyone is legitimately coming after the stark kids at this point, no one is worried or has any ill will towards us, that's why im sayin we cool wit everyone cept the lannisters

our slate is basically clean at this point, it's US who are on the move for revenge :ufdup:
Kelly C hates you motherfukkers :mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
arya, bran, all the kid actors will be adults by then. they would have to come back with all new kid actors.
this is whats overblown IMO. nerds like us who live on the net and book readers know the kids are supposed to be really young in the book.

it doesn't reflect and its very rarely if ever talked about on the show..i dont think it'd be an issue if they aged or started going thru puberty etc.. cuz they looked a lot older than they were supposed to be to begin with. plus most viewers don't even know about this.

its not like dany didnt look like a grown ass woman from the premiere episode too