Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Updating the GoT power rankings after episode 1, things still looking good for StarkSet

1) Gawdbody Bran
2) Arya
3) The Hound
4) Jon Snow
5) Rickon
6) Sansa
7) OBlock
8) Barristan the Bold
9) Olenna Tyrell
10) King Stannis Baratheon

:jawalrus:

:stopitslime: I'm #StarkSet and all, but what is going on with all this cysing of Rickon?

Not only has he been the Maggie Simpson of House Stark through the first 3 seasons, but him, Osha, & Shaggydog have not been featured in ANY trailers, promos, interviews, featuretts & etc.

When HBO releases promotional stuff focusing on the Stark children, Rickon is always missing.

So why again are folks cysing Rickon?

:dahell:

Rickon is currently sitting top five in the power rankings, breh :stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i know stannis is on his way to help but thats a long ass trip from dragonstone to the wall. season one from kings landing to winterfell took about a month. they dont even know stannis is coming, just seems like they would take a little more urgency considering no one has answered their ravens and an attack from the wildlings could come any moment.

yea but the thing is, if they ride out and chase them, that leaves castle black undefended. they have no choice but to sit and wait. especially knowing that mance about to hit the wall with 100,000 wildlings. if they at least knew for sure where they were, they could send out a couple 100 soldiers and eliminate them but if the wildlings find out they coming they could just lead them on a chase further and further away from the wall. its all a matter of strategy. all that can really be done is to sit and wait and strengthen your defenses.

this is probably my favorite part of the whole series. the little nuggets of strategy we get. like robb during the 1st and 2nd season beating tywin with his chess moves. tywin had to resort to dirty shyt cause he was getting strategically fukked up by a young pup.

letting the scout go with an exaggerated count :banderas:

sending a skeleton force to keep tywin occupied while he surprised attacked jamie at night :banderas:

his plan to trap tywin and the mountain before edmure fukked it up :banderas:

robb was probably on his way to becoming the best battle commander westeros has ever seen if he had lived into his 30s and 40s. his political moves were weak and stupid as fukk tho :snoop: and thats what got him merked

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:what:

u nikkas over think too much. She was saying all that shyt because her father is making her marry that fruity dude.

:stopitslime: So a doctor needed to treat her because she was to marry Loras?

:ohhh: Although she may have gotten fixed so she couldn't have anymore kids.

:upsetfavre:Also lets act like she wasn't smashing Jaime while being married to the king. Marrying Loras wouldn't affect her relationship with Jaime unless she wanted it to.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN Discussion:

They discuss the new Daario at the 4:19 mark and I agree with them I link. I like the recasting.

Daps
a sellsword has to be highly skilled to get old

He was highly skilled. But these are the current rankings. Perhaps he'll rise again. :ehh:

SMH @ this trollishness

The Power Rankings are the Power Rankings, breh, I don't make them.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png