Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ohhh: What scene was that?
Putting in spoiler tags but no new spoilers
arya killing polliver was adapted from a similar chapter from Winds of Winter. Charactets are different because her plot has changed some, but the core stoRy Is there. The chapter has been given out as a preview [/quote]

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Putting in spoiler tags but no new spoilers
arya killing polliver was adapted from a similar chapter from Winds of Winter. Charactets are different because her plot has changed some, but the core stoRy Is there. The chapter has been given out as a preview
[/QUOTE]

:comeon: You don't think you're overanalyzing that scene, breh? That scene is supposed to be an adaption of Arya XIII (Chapter 74) from Book 3.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if it's been mentioned but did anyone notice how this episode started with Ice(Ned's sword) and fire?
:ohhh:

:comeon: You don't think you're overanalyzing that scene, breh? That scene is supposed to be an adaption of Arya XIII (Chapter 74) from Book 3.
Nah, if you read the preview chapter that was just released you'd see what he's talking about. Everyone that read that immediately thought the same thing

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Which one of us had read both chapters in question breh? Its a combination of Arya XIII and the Winds of Winter chapter. There is a reason George rushed to give us the chapter even though he has been sitting on a rough draft for a decade

I didnt say we were into the book 6 plot, just that we got book 6 material which is a fact

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
on this map where are the wildlings south of the wall?

Westeros_-_Byound_the_wall.jpg

also did they ever allude to how many were already behind it? you would think if it werent too many soldiers the majority of the nights watch would ride out. or even since jon knows theyre plans and its been confirmed theyre south of the wall, have maester aemon send some ravens to some of the closer houses not too far away to help.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: I'm #StarkSet and all, but what is going on with all this cysing of Rickon?

Not only has he been the Maggie Simpson of House Stark through the first 3 seasons, but him, Osha, & Shaggydog have not been featured in ANY trailers, promos, interviews, featuretts & etc.

When HBO releases promotional stuff focusing on the Stark children, Rickon is always missing.

So why again are folks cysing Rickon?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
on this map where are the wildlings south of the wall?

Westeros_-_Byound_the_wall.jpg

also did they ever allude to how many were already behind it? you would think if it werent too many soldiers the majority of the nights watch would ride out. or even since jon knows theyre plans and its been confirmed theyre south of the wall, have maester aemon send some ravens to some of the closer houses not too far away to help.

nice map :ehh:

i would say they are somewhere between queens crown and moletow. queens crown is where the shyt happened last season when jon ran away.

the reason they dont ride out is they just lost a shytload of nights watch soldiers to walkers and all the northern houses are off fighting the war so the only dudes left need to defend castle black instead of riding out chasing dudes who they gonna have trouble finding

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nice map :ehh:

i would say they are somewhere between queens crown and moletow. queens crown is where the shyt happened last season when jon ran away.

the reason they dont ride out is they just lost a shytload of nights watch soldiers to walkers and all the northern houses are off fighting the war so the only dudes left need to defend castle black instead of riding out chasing dudes who they gonna have trouble finding
i know stannis is on his way to help but thats a long ass trip from dragonstone to the wall. season one from kings landing to winterfell took about a month. they dont even know stannis is coming, just seems like they would take a little more urgency considering no one has answered their ravens and an attack from the wildlings could come any moment.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:patrice:

Only thing to throw me for a loop was Cersei.

What did the doctor have to treat her for? She preggo for lil cuz? Caught the herp from him? Menopause?

What did she mean by Jaime being to late? To late for what? She isn't in love with anyone else, I'm sure she will manage to thwart the wedding with Loras as well. She fall out of love with breh already? That ungrateful bytch.

:what:

u nikkas over think too much. She was saying all that shyt because her father is making her marry that fruity dude.