Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Starks and Martells? :mjlol:

what Starks? :mjlol:

StarkSet delusional as fukk...its over for yall nikkas

Uncle O bout to handle business and deal with them Lannisters for the fam :salute:

:mjlol: at no mention of #targset in this post. The set he claims.

:sadcam:Whole set feeling that irrelevancy after that episode.

:russ:Better talk about the new Daario Noswagharis some more to get y'all mentions up.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
....Did them aryan nation wildlings have a warg too?

I still think the warg Jon Snow killed is stuck in that hawk....

Where are the master wargs? :lupe:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to finally watching the season premiere in a few minutes. Praise the old gods and the new!!!! Hell, praise the drowned gods and the lord of the light!!!!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just so ya'll know, that Dornish prince Oberin wasn't a faq in the books. I feel like HBO is promoting gay shyt because Renly wasn't openly a faq in the books either, but they keep wanting to play it up on the show.
that's a flat out lie the books did mention him being bisexual and everyone knows Renly was definitely a homosexual in the books :aicmon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Starks and Martells? :mjlol:

what Starks? :mjlol:

StarkSet delusional as fukk...its over for yall nikkas

Uncle O bout to handle business and deal with them Lannisters for the fam :salute:
i will not stand for ANY #Starkset #Oblock beef talk, we ride side by side on them bytch ass lannisters :birdman::pacspit:

anymore ana and we'll ship yo ass to the Wall and strip you of any rank you think you got:ufdup: im cool with the #Targset nikkas but they keep sendin shots for no reason, handle yall business wit Mereen first

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i will not stand for ANY #Starkset #Oblock beef talk, we ride side by side on them bytch ass lannisters :birdman::pacspit:

anymore ana and we'll ship yo ass to the Wall and strip you of any rank you think you got:ufdup: im cool with the #Targset nikkas but they keep sendin shots for no reason, handle yall business wit Mereen first
the Martells dont fukk with yall breh :mjlol:

yall helped Robert and the Lannisters slaughter his sister and her kids

the Martells are #TargSet affiliates/fam :smugbiden:

know your history breh :ufdup:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wrong on both accounts. Oberyn was bisexual in the books and Renly was widely known as gay by the nobles of Westeros.

The references are right there in the text, just more subtle.

"The devil is in the details"-GRRM

You didn't read what I said, did they describe Renly fukking around with Loras? No. But they showed all of it in the show didn't they? There weren't any parts of Obertin telling some dude to get naked, but it's in the show right? They may imply it in the books, but they damn sure didn't describe it any further, when compared to the show you see vivid details regarding that. That's my point...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Thanks for this dog. This girl is good, hilarious and pretty. Gonna check for her every week. New to me.
She team lannister doe:camby:

tumblr_m71hijdAWf1qb86cao1_500.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Rev