Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I love when my posts in this thread gradually get daps days after the episode aired and you can tell that someone is watching the episode and readin the thread along with it. Nothing fukkin better when you can't get involved and watch the episode in real time. I did the same for last season of The Walking Dead.

No fukkin place like The Coli, brehs. Y'all nikkas are hilarious :blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dope fukking episode. :banderas:

I can't lie, that opening had me worried, but looks like they just wanted to give WolfGang one more L to get the W train going.

I won't complain about this all season, but I must agree, that Daario recast is the worst thing to happen to this show. He's so wack, b. Otherwise, I'm liking what I see from #TargSet. MEsyah can't control her children :mjlol: but looks like Grey Worm tryna get wit Missandei and we all know all he has is a tongue, soooooo.....c'mon titty! :gladbron:

Oberlyn looks like such a G. He's trill as fukk, plus he's got the Lannister's in his crosshairs. Seems like my kind of nikka :obama:

But let's make one thing clear here: This episode was a major W for my set. Needle's back. Arya The Goon catching bodies, charging in when even the Hound is tryna fall back.

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag We in
this bytch. :smugbiden:
I don't know about the rest of his family... but realize what this nikka is doing

they just murdered all the starks.. kidnapped their last heir (so they think) and melted down the sword

they got bolton and frey on their side, running the north

they just beat stannis in all out war

married into the starks

bout to marry into the flower family

they got the kingdom on lock... on lock with a psychopath

and this nikka is DOLO... in king's landing.. with nothing but a b*stard chick and a little sword... laying down the ether to these nikkas, stabbing up family members... while telling them in plain english, i plan on getting revenge on all you lanisters!!!

now why didn't the starks have a nikka like THIS on the team

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
3587481-balerion.jpg

Balerion, The Black Dread

So yea, they get pretty huge because they never stop growing as long as they continue to eat and are free to roam.
nikkas talking bout, wait till bran worgs them

first of all, there's 3 of them.... lets see him pull that off

and next.... that motherfukker could lauch a fireball from at least 4-5 miles away if he's that damn big

and they're dragons, not airplanes.... high up in the sky, you wouldn't even hear the wings flap until it was too fukking late

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, dude needs to kick his manager in the dikk. I mean...Daario is now pretty much a main character. Smh
movie money will always overshadow tv money... and from what people say... hbo pays shyt

i mean look how many emmy's they win.. how many great shows they have... how many of those people go on to star in their own movies.. let alone movie franchises..

gotta get that money when available

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:mjlol: Snarkset so desperate for a W they putting all theyre hope behind a 12 yr old future dyke who would be laying in a ditch if it wasnt for the hound putting in that work

:mjlol:Lannisters getting shytted on from all angles inside and out,.theres levels to.the Ls that were distributed to that set from regular soldiers getting punked and.killed in brothels and inns to jamie getting shyt on by his punk ass son, his whorish alcoholic sister and fake ass nazi father :heh:

:ehh: red.viper might be a booty bandit from the desert but martells are
targset affiliated so he can get on his omar little steez and fukk all the.dudes he want as long as he putting that work in on them bytch ass lannisters

and for all my targset brethen, lets celebrate the growth of our dragons :blessed: we got all these sets scared as fukk making up excuses.cause drogon snapped at our queen :stopitslime: our porcelein goddess handled that like a G and kept it moving looking for another city to conquer.ya nikkas dont know shyt about dragons cause ya never had one so dont come at us with that bullshyt :aicmon:

#targset firegang

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the Martells dont fukk with yall breh :mjlol:

yall helped Robert and the Lannisters slaughter his sister and her kids

the Martells are #TargSet affiliates/fam :smugbiden:

know your history breh :ufdup:
orly :ohhh:

the martells have no legitimate beef with anyone except the lannisters :ld:
the starks have no beef with anyone except lannisters and their affiliates :ld:
targset has no beef with anyone except lannisters, their affiliates, and stannis :manny:

all the #WolfGang wants is winterfell back and to be left alone (of course Arya and #TeamBodyBag want a little bit more :demonic: but that's besides the point) but if you want to continue to press the matter for this manufactured beef of yours then i got somethin for you if you keep talkin :ufdup: most of #targset is coo but it's a few of yall just begging to get that work

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Thing is, why would the kid have dark features? :beli: not even an ounce of white/light hair or pale skin :usure: that nikka a whore's b*stard, no pure Targ blood in him. :ufdup:
blondes and brunettes have brunette babies all the time... darker tones are usually the stronger genes.. or have you not seen mixed people before?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
if you think things will be going that way again:youngsabo:
not accusing you.... but we really need some explanation on why so many people think targset is gonna fall

cause i'm thinking a lot of book readers are in here, low key picking the sides they know will win already.. and predicting loses they already know will happen

i mean seriously.. if you only been watching this show from jump.. there is not a single reason, foe, or word of dialogue.. that would speak to Dany not making it to westero's and not running shyt with those dragons... if i'm wrong point it out

she turned down ships in the last city.. they was gonna give them to her.. and gold... she turned it down to free slaves.. she could have burned the whole city down and still took the boats.. she could take any damn boat she wanted... she has a chest full of gold still, i'm sure she could buy 1 or 10 by now... she just isn't.. she's more worried about burying dead slaves and free the live ones

but still.... for some odd reason :stopitslime: nikkas in here lining up to tell us how it won't be like this, and she'll never get there, and watch when bran gets the dragon and blah blah blah

i don't want to know the spoilers... i just want to make sure we don't have any Marty McFly ass, Biff with the sports almanac, already know the score type of dudes who are dropping mini spoilers on everyone

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
not accusing you.... but we really need some explanation on why so many people think targset is gonna fall

cause i'm thinking a lot of book readers are in here, low key picking the sides they know will win already.. and predicting loses they already know will happen

i mean seriously.. if you only been watching this show from jump.. there is not a single reason, foe, or word of dialogue.. that would speak to Dany not making it to westero's and not running shyt with those dragons... if i'm wrong point it out

she turned down ships in the last city.. they was gonna give them to her.. and gold... she turned it down to free slaves.. she could have burned the whole city down and still took the boats.. she could take any damn boat she wanted... she has a chest full of gold still, i'm sure she could buy 1 or 10 by now... she just isn't.. she's more worried about burying dead slaves and free the live ones

but still.... for some odd reason :stopitslime: nikkas in here lining up to tell us how it won't be like this, and she'll never get there, and watch when bran gets the dragon and blah blah blah

i don't want to know the spoilers... i just want to make sure we don't have any Marty McFly ass, Biff with the sports almanac, already know the score type of dudes who are dropping mini spoilers on everyone
nikka not ONE person in here is doing that so calm yo ass down, you had book readers in here RIDING for robb even tho they knew the red wedding was finna happen :ufdup: of course we gonna talk about her not being in westeros right now because she is currently walking to fukking Mereen :childplease: this is just you over thinking on some paranoid shyt and all it's gonna cause is for the other nikkas to get paranoid and nikkas are gonna start gettin banned from the thread for no good reason just like last year in the threads:stopitslime: kill that noise so everyone can relax

conspiracy nikkas like you get put on ignore with the quickness :camby:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So ... word got around about dat dere incest of Cersei + Jaime that led to Stannis/Renley getting that battery in the back to go at the throne since Joffrey is of incestual bloodline, so Joffrey had to know/figure out that Jaime is his pops.

Jaime should know from the jump that Joffrey is his kid.

Yet, when they finally interacted it was just like random Uncle vs. spoiled Nephew and not some come-to-Jesus moment. Kinda strange.
joffrey knows... he spoke to his mom about the "rumors" in the second season.. then had all the b*stards killed

stannis sent letters to every person in the 7 kingdoms about that shyt... ned was saying it too...

cersei dropped some ether on joffrey once saying how he was nothing like the king his "father" was...

and jaime and cersei killed the last two hounds for finding out this secret

everybody knows it.. just has to respect the crown and pretend it ain't true
nikka not ONE person in here is doing that so calm yo ass down, you had book readers in here RIDING for robb even tho they knew the red wedding was finna happen :ufdup: of course we gonna talk about her not being in westeros right now because she is currently walking to fukking Mereen :childplease: this is just you over thinking on some paranoid shyt and all it's gonna cause is for the other nikkas to get paranoid and nikkas are gonna start gettin banned from the thread for no good reason just like last year in the threads:stopitslime: kill that noise so everyone can relax
negro please

nikkas been doing that for the longest... nikkas just did it a few pages ago... nikkas did it to the starkset when hinting towards the red wedding ever since season 1... how nikkas even rocking with house martell (red viper) since last season and he only been on screen for 5 mins total THIS SEASON... obviously they knew something...

and again... I DIDN'T ACCUSE ANYONE OF SPOILING ANYTHING... i asked IF nikkas was so confident BECAUSE they knew something.. or was it just blind faith... cause as someone who hasn't so much as read a wikipedia page, i see a lot of people in here talking about "we'll see when........."