Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:beli:I see these #Targset fellas have regrouped and they are back on their bullshyt.

:skip:Y'all 100+ children(miles) from Meereen, which means y'all are how far from Westeros?

:snoop:After the first episode the biggest talking point your set has is a character switch. A CHARACTER SWITCH!!!:heh:

:birdman: While #Starkset #Wolfgang out here gooning and adding to our body count.

:mindblown:By the time these fools make it to the main land the Starks and Martells will have taken care of the Lannisters.

:umad: After all that shyt, y'all come to help Stannis fend off the whitewalkers :shaq2:

:camby:FOH

Taking bets on who becomes an actual factor first. The white walkers or the Abe Lincoln brigade.
Starks and Martells? :mjlol:

what Starks? :mjlol:

StarkSet delusional as fukk...its over for yall nikkas

Uncle O bout to handle business and deal with them Lannisters for the fam :salute:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Just so ya'll know, that Dornish prince Oberin wasn't a faq in the books. I feel like HBO is promoting gay shyt because Renly wasn't openly a faq in the books either, but they keep wanting to play it up on the show.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
So ... word got around about dat dere incest of Cersei + Jaime that led to Stannis/Renley getting that battery in the back to go at the throne since Joffrey is of incestual bloodline, so Joffrey had to know/figure out that Jaime is his pops.

Jaime should know from the jump that Joffrey is his kid.

Yet, when they finally interacted it was just like random Uncle vs. spoiled Nephew and not some come-to-Jesus moment. Kinda strange.

Joffrey doesn't know about his parentage, as far as they're concerned its all "rumors". Jaime doesn't see him as a son so nothing's changed.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I know not many people like the new Dario, but the recast for The Mountain is perfect -

tumblr_muiqv8c0sf1r00l9eo1_500.jpg
His 2nd time being recast?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Does any claim the Lannisters in here? Seems there are only #StarkSet and #TargSet nikkas running around.

There was so many L set up in this last year they scared to come out now cause they know #starkset is about to roll on them and Ayra in da bushes.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
yall down to 2 people now :mjlol:

Sansa a Lannister now and Jon Snow is a b*stard/not really a Stark

all yall got is Arya and Bram breh and neither one of them is fukking with the mother of dragons :blessed:

lol we can't can't Jon Snow....

Jon Snow Wolfpack. Do he got a wolf? Jon Snow is #starkgang

Don't worry breh winter is coming.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just so ya'll know, that Dornish prince Oberin wasn't a faq in the books. I feel like HBO is promoting gay shyt because Renly wasn't openly a faq in the books either, but they keep wanting to play it up on the show.
Wrong on both accounts. Oberyn was bisexual in the books and Renly was widely known as gay by the nobles of Westeros.

The references are right there in the text, just more subtle.

"The devil is in the details"-GRRM