Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only vice left for the Unsullied is food, so they often grow fat.

Picture of Grey Worm from season 10 of "Game of Thrones":

200px-Larry_Holmes.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tywin is easily the WOAT father. If a kid or wife ever bytches about a dad who kinda sucks, he can be like "at least I ain't Tywin Lannister, mothafukka."

Tywin Lannister does pop a lot of shyt but at end of the day he's the only one holding down the Lannister name, I hope people realize that. If he dies it's a wrap for them.

Fred.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Oh yeah and :mjlol:at Joffrey pulling out the Kingsguard Wikipedia and Jaime only got a single sentence on some Ron Wallace shyt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wallace_(poet)

Fred.
Worst part Jamie went to read it himself at the end of that scene to see if Joffrey was bullshytting. After I saw him look at that book like:sadcam: U knew it was true.
Joffrey; damn this nikka got 4 pages. He must've been putting work. Uncle :flabbynsick: Only got half a bar.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
So ... word got around about dat dere incest of Cersei + Jaime that led to Stannis/Renley getting that battery in the back to go at the throne since Joffrey is of incestual bloodline, so Joffrey had to know/figure out that Jaime is his pops.

Jaime should know from the jump that Joffrey is his kid.

Yet, when they finally interacted it was just like random Uncle vs. spoiled Nephew and not some come-to-Jesus moment. Kinda strange.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Tywin Lannister does pop a lot of shyt but at end end of the day he's the only one holding down the Lannister name, I hope people realize that. If he dies it's a wrap for them.

Fred.
No doubt about it. It's interesting because he's all about his family but not about his family at the same time. He'll do anything in his power to keep his fam's name on top...even sacrificing his own immediate members in the process.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats one thing that had me :wtf:

why dany wearing jeans and some boots that look like she bought em at steve madden or someshyt? looks weird in a medieval setting but fukkit :manny:

As long as the dragons don't look like she bought em from Steve Madden. :manny:

Fred.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does any claim the Lannisters in here? Seems there are only #StarkSet and #TargSet nikkas running around.