Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Thing is, why would the kid have dark features? :beli: not even an ounce of white/light hair or pale skin :usure: that nikka a whore's b*stard, no pure Targ blood in him. :ufdup:

there's precedence for that. rhaegar's daughter with elia martell was said to look more like the martells. danarys and viserys and rhaegar all had the targ look cause their mother and father were brother and sister :scusthov: but whenever targaryens branched out their look would always fade a little. thats why they liked to inbreed to keep the bloodlines pure. there was also a targaryen way back called baelor breakspear who looked dornish cause he also had a dornish mother or father. also they make a big deal about how jon and arya are the only 2 of ned's kids that look like starks and then everybody says arya looks just like lyanna stark.

i guess now that the cat is out of the bag, yea a huge percentage of book readers believe jon is rhaegar and lyanna's son but it isnt confirmed. there are also people who believe he is the son of ned and like 3 other women who are named and some believe he is lyanna and rhaegars son but that she was raped. shyt theres a forum called westeros.org and they have 77 ongoing threads about jon's parentage so that goes to show u how nobody still knows anything for sure.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
not accusing you.... but we really need some explanation on why so many people think targset is gonna fall

cause i'm thinking a lot of book readers are in here, low key picking the sides they know will win already.. and predicting loses they already know will happen

i mean seriously.. if you only been watching this show from jump.. there is not a single reason, foe, or word of dialogue.. that would speak to Dany not making it to westero's and not running shyt with those dragons... if i'm wrong point it out

she turned down ships in the last city.. they was gonna give them to her.. and gold... she turned it down to free slaves.. she could have burned the whole city down and still took the boats.. she could take any damn boat she wanted... she has a chest full of gold still, i'm sure she could buy 1 or 10 by now... she just isn't.. she's more worried about burying dead slaves and free the live ones

but still.... for some odd reason :stopitslime: nikkas in here lining up to tell us how it won't be like this, and she'll never get there, and watch when bran gets the dragon and blah blah blah

i don't want to know the spoilers... i just want to make sure we don't have any Marty McFly ass, Biff with the sports almanac, already know the score type of dudes who are dropping mini spoilers on everyone

If you've been watching this show then you know good and well no one is going to win their claim in blow out fashion. To think Khaleesi and crew will cross the narrow sea(if that ever happens) and then wipe the floor with everyone in Westeros just because she has dragons(who have been slayed in the past) is very wishful thinking. Obviously the "games" are more than about war, and you have to have the mind for this type of shyt, and I'm not sure #Targset has a brilliant mind on their side to compete, only brutes and war men. I mean you have a known traitor thats stuck in the friendzone, a washed up Kings Guard, a dude that lost all his swag overnight, and a commander with no manhood. Who do you have to win the war off the battlefield?

Daps
I don't know about the rest of his family... but realize what this nikka is doing

they just murdered all the starks.. kidnapped their last heir (so they think) and melted down the sword

they got bolton and frey on their side, running the north

they just beat stannis in all out war

married into the starks

bout to marry into the flower family

they got the kingdom on lock... on lock with a psychopath

and this nikka is DOLO... in king's landing.. with nothing but a b*stard chick and a little sword... laying down the ether to these nikkas, stabbing up family members... while telling them in plain english, i plan on getting revenge on all you lanisters!!!

now why didn't the starks have a nikka like THIS on the team

You do realize the revenge Oberyn is seeking is for shyt that happened decades ago, right? :shaq2:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Updating the GoT power rankings after episode 1, things still looking good for StarkSet

1) Gawdbody Bran
2) Arya
3) The Hound
4) Jon Snow
5) Rickon
6) Sansa
7) OBlock
8) Barristan the Bold
9) Olenna Tyrell
10) King Stannis Baratheon

:jawalrus:
I fukks with this

Rickon the Young Savage at Number 5 :banderas:

Nikkas shytting on young Rick James but i gotta feeling that the young savage got a game changing part to play down the line

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man brehs, I'm late with the comment but that opener was :whew:

Not feeling how disrespectful these dragons getting, puberty or not, them lizards need to respect mom dukes :ufdup:

Grey Worm that dude, but he need to hit up LA fitness or sum shyt ASAP, can't protect the mother of dragons with estrogen arms:manny:
Why the watch try to play my man Jon snow with a congressional hearing:dahell:, this nikka working clandestine missions with savages and giants and these old heads worried bout oaths:deadrose: Foh

.......on a slightly unrelated note

Brehs, y'all know how those times when you about to hit.....
....But don't:dead:
then for the next couple hours you be bored as fucc and everything is:flabbynsick: because you in that pound the round mood ? That's how GOT be having me. Its hard switching gears after watching this shyt, nothing on TV really appeals to me for a good hour or two.

I'm addicted to this shyt :wtf:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched the episode...too many good moments :wow:

The Hound and Arya finished the episode strong at the end with the quotables :laff:
qowofZH.gif
kERSFW6.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You didn't read what I said, did they describe Renly fukking around with Loras? No. But they showed all of it in the show didn't they? There weren't any parts of Obertin telling some dude to get naked, but it's in the show right? They may imply it in the books, but they damn sure didn't describe it any further, when compared to the show you see vivid details regarding that. That's my point...
Neither Renly or Loras or Oberyn were Point of View characters in the books. Exactly when did you expect to see them fukking? Did Catelyn have to walk in on them in the act for there to be an understanding that they were fukking somewhere? In the show we see these characters that we didnt see before. We see them doing things on screen that they were only hinted at doing off page in the books. Its called character development. Building complexity. Storytelling. There is a ton of shyt we are seeing on screen thats only hinted at in the books but all you have to complain about are the gay characters.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
not accusing you.... but we really need some explanation on why so many people think targset is gonna fall

cause i'm thinking a lot of book readers are in here, low key picking the sides they know will win already.. and predicting loses they already know will happen

i mean seriously.. if you only been watching this show from jump.. there is not a single reason, foe, or word of dialogue.. that would speak to Dany not making it to westero's and not running shyt with those dragons... if i'm wrong point it out

she turned down ships in the last city.. they was gonna give them to her.. and gold... she turned it down to free slaves.. she could have burned the whole city down and still took the boats.. she could take any damn boat she wanted... she has a chest full of gold still, i'm sure she could buy 1 or 10 by now... she just isn't.. she's more worried about burying dead slaves and free the live ones

but still.... for some odd reason :stopitslime: nikkas in here lining up to tell us how it won't be like this, and she'll never get there, and watch when bran gets the dragon and blah blah blah

i don't want to know the spoilers... i just want to make sure we don't have any Marty McFly ass, Biff with the sports almanac, already know the score type of dudes who are dropping mini spoilers on everyone
i write as current as possible actually

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:dwillhuh:

Aint nobody knows whos gonna win. There are still 2 big ass books that have yet to be published. And in terms of pure plot advancement, this season is gonna damn near catch up to them. We aleady saw material from the unreleased 6th book in the first episode.

We are all speculating just like you are when we talk about Targset losing or Bran stealing dragons or whatever.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
bit late bit Europe:yeshrug:

great episode, everybody doubting #StarkSet better keep themselves of Arya's list:smugfavre: and any of you targs wondering why we doubt you so much, didn't you notice the distance your queen has to walk before even getting CLOSE to Westeros? It was right there in the intro, you know, where they showed the locations for this ep and then took like 10 seconds just to reach your portion of the map:lolbron:

this is the first episode that was so good I don't even mind waiting till monday:ohhh:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

nikkas been doing that for the longest... nikkas just did it a few pages ago... nikkas did it to the starkset when hinting towards the red wedding ever since season 1... how nikkas even rocking with house martell (red viper) since last season and he only been on screen for 5 mins total THIS SEASON... obviously they knew something...

and again... I DIDN'T ACCUSE ANYONE OF SPOILING ANYTHING... i asked IF nikkas was so confident BECAUSE they knew something.. or was it just blind faith... cause as someone who hasn't so much as read a wikipedia page, i see a lot of people in here talking about "we'll see when........."

Come on man nyggas are one episode into the new season and you bytching about potential spoilers??? Nyggas just speculating like everyone else here gtfoh with that shyt ol" Mommy there is monsters in the closet can I sleep in your bed to feel safe" fukk off

Nyggas on some real witchhunt shyt with the bookreaders and I dont like that shyt AT ALL.

On some real shyt there are two books that still need to be written NO ONE KNOWS THE END EXCEPT GEORGE MARTIN I can ride with Stannis until im blue in the face but I dont have a clue what his end game is going to be. You made a comment about people liking certain characters because they know what happens you are completely wrong cause THEY dont know how it ends we all in the dark breh stop being scared and embrace the darkness for the night is dark and full of terrors word to Renly
tumblr_n3f8feCuM71qeybv0o2_r1_250.gif

Oh yeah I came here for the @obarth episode recap
tumblr_muy38sJOGI1r5j928o1_500.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yup so the only person alive that knows what happened that day is Jojen and Meeras dad Howland Reed.

Don't worry no threat of a spoiler cause even us book nikkas still waiting on this dude to make an appearance

:shaq2:
Jojen knows. When he was talking to Bran about it he said his father never told him about it but he saw it.