Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently reading Book 1. I'm on the chapter that has this scene from episode 2 of Season 1:

:stopitslime: When King Robert walks away in the book, tell me why Cersei says this:
The queen regarded him coolly. "I had not thought you so nikkardly.

:rudy:What's that supposed to mean? I don't even think the N-word existed back in medieval times.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm currently reading Book 1. I'm on the chapter that has this scene from episode 2 of Season 1:

:stopitslime: When King Robert walks away in the book, tell me why Cersei says this:

:rudy:What's that supposed to mean? I don't even think the N-word existed back in medieval times.

It means stingy, English is not my first language and even I knew that :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I know not many people like the new Dario, but the recast for The Mountain is perfect -

tumblr_muiqv8c0sf1r00l9eo1_500.jpg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know not many people like the new Dario, but the recast for The Mountain is perfect -

tumblr_muiqv8c0sf1r00l9eo1_500.jpg

I have a feeling we're going to get a Mountain and Hound fight to the death this season that will rival Dan Doherty vs. Hearst's man.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:beli:I see these #Targset fellas have regrouped and they are back on their bullshyt.

:skip:Y'all 100+ children(miles) from Meereen, which means y'all are how far from Westeros?

:snoop:After the first episode the biggest talking point your set has is a character switch. A CHARACTER SWITCH!!!:heh:

:birdman: While #Starkset #Wolfgang out here gooning and adding to our body count.

:mindblown:By the time these fools make it to the main land the Starks and Martells will have taken care of the Lannisters.

:umad: After all that shyt, y'all come to help Stannis fend off the whitewalkers :shaq2:

:camby:FOH

Taking bets on who becomes an actual factor first. The white walkers or the Abe Lincoln brigade.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the way Oberyn was talking it sounds like he wants a piece of the Mountain.

Yeah, he does for sure. I think he'd settle for Tywin though. But I'm pretty sure mountain and hound are the same general vicinity. Only a matter of time before they cross paths I feel.