Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Alright, I see ya, but just know we coming and we taking no prisoners.:jawalrus:

Berristan pretty much already set Dany straight about the Starks and how Ed gave up his Handship when Robert wanted to kill her. And how her father pretty much murdered his father and brother in cold blood.

I think the Starks will be fine in case of Dany's arrival :obama:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
GOD DAMNITT….I'm starkset for life, but how DARE this bytch Cersei

that was such a female ass thing for her to say…MY GAWD…THE AUDACITY OF THIS bytch…THE AUDACITY OF THIS bytch…THE AUDACITY!!!!!!!

Cersei: Everythings changed. You come back all this time with no apologies and one hand and expect everything to be the same?

Jamie: :dwillhuh::why::wtf:What do you want me to apologize for?

Cersei: For leaving me.

Every man in the world just thought back to an argument with an ex with the :mindblown: :camby:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
These dragons appear to get bigger every episode.

i just wanna know how big are these dragons gonna physically get? How much more size are they gonna add on?
Drogon is said to be the reincarnation of Balerian the Black Dread aka the baddest motherfukker in history.

How big was he, you ask. When he flew over towns, he blocked the sun. His mouth was big enough to swallow a MAMMOTH whole.

Big :ufdup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
These dragons appear to get bigger every episode.

i just wanna know how big are these dragons gonna physically get? How much more size are they gonna add on?

3587481-balerion.jpg

Balerion, The Black Dread

Balerion was the largest of all the Targaryen dragons, his teeth were as long as swords and his jaws big enough to swallow a mammoth whole.[3] His fire was as black as his scales, his wingspan so vast that entire towns would fall under his shadow when he passed overhead

So yea, they get pretty huge because they never stop growing as long as they continue to eat and are free to roam.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
aye @obarth before you do your review, you gotta understand breh HBO sensationalized Oblock being bisexual :whoa: you know how they are, always thirsty for ratings :scusthov: it was only hinted at in the books

he just has a hyper dominant personality i swear :whoa: he's still the dopest character in Kings Landing right now outisde of Granny

Last edited: