Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Breh :banderas: quotables on top of quotables

what do we think of the new daario #targset? :patrice:
mLTfS.png
@ the new Daario. Old one was perfectly casted imo.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I knew my girl Indira Varma was cast in this new season of GOT, didn't realize she would be in the 1st episode. I remember the first time I saw her on Luther season 1:noah:and judging by the comments her character of Vorenus is a freak :leon: Prince Oberyn seems like he will be a good addition to the show.

What was up with those dead girls on the cross on the way to the road? More fire to fuel Khaleesi it looks like :win:

Jamie can't catch a break, lost his hand, father trying to send him away, Cersei not giving it up, Joffrey clowning his uncle/pop for only having one page in that book :mjlol: and Brienne wants him to watch after Sansa now. Hard out here for a Kingslayer

Great way to end the episode with The Hound and Arya. The Hound doesn't play around with his chickens and Arya got Needle back and her own horse :ehh:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anything outside of the lannisters and kings landing is boring at this point. dont give a fukk about the wall or dany anymore :camby:
Yea i skip over most of the scenes outside of kings landing/lannisters. They started so nicely in the first season, now it's just so bad.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
anything outside of the lannisters and kings landing is boring at this point. dont give a fukk about the wall or dany anymore :camby:

Yea i skip over most of the scenes outside of kings landing/lannisters. They started so nicely in the first season, now it's just so bad.

both of you nikkas got some garbage ass attention spans then :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How can yall cosign this Massa Targaryan Cac with her army of loyal light skinned nikkas. :what:Blonde hair, blue eyes, she is the symbol of the white race selling you the message that A. Cacs ended slavery and B. black people should serve Cacs and really desire to.
#Targset:ufdup:

like you said............they lightskinned nikkas

far as im concerned that means they aint my people :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How can yall cosign this Massa Targaryan Cac with her army of loyal light skinned nikkas. :what:Blonde hair, blue eyes, she is the symbol of the white race selling you the message that A. Cacs ended slavery and B. black people should serve Cacs and really desire to.
#Targset:ufdup:
cuz she a pawg :mjpls:
:troll::russyheh: