Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"other than that" WHAT nikka? who the fukk yall got on ya swap that go toe 2 toe wit the youngin, swagman Daario is gone now yall just stuck wit that lame nikka, them dragons goin thru that teenage rebellion right now they aint even listenin to ma dukes, grey worm is still a lightskinned nikka at the end of the day :manny: so who do yall have? Barry aint gon attack no kid

Valar Morghulis is the motto nikka we keep it thorough over here :demonic:
:stopitslime: Really, nikka? We'd use some no name unsullied to body her. It's nothing. See, I was trying to be nice, now I want her jump stupid. The dragons will roast her ass and have her early morning snack.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Jaime's gonna bounce badk and you know it :ufdup: don't kid yourself.

Lost his respect, his hand, his girl, his fathers love & his son ethered him on some, "how you supposed to protect me, you cripple, one handed fakkit." :wow: His only friend is the man bytch he clowned all last season. :bryan: He's got nowhere to go but up.:manny:

Daps
Dope fukking episode. :banderas:

I can't lie, that opening had me worried, but looks like they just wanted to give WolfGang one more L to get the W train going.

I won't complain about this all season, but I must agree, that Daario recast is the worst thing to happen to this show. He's so wack, b. Otherwise, I'm liking what I see from #TargSet. MEsyah can't control her children :mjlol: but looks like Grey Worm tryna get wit Missandei and we all know all he has is a tongue, soooooo.....c'mon titty! :gladbron:

Oberlyn looks like such a G. He's trill as fukk, plus he's got the Lannister's in his crosshairs. Seems like my kind of nikka :obama:

But let's make one thing clear here: This episode was a major W for my set. Needle's back. Arya The Goon catching bodies, charging in when even the Hound is tryna fall back.

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag We in
this bytch. :smugbiden:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie need a golden fist with a sword already in it like an action figure.

shyt...He need an assortment of attachments, one with 2 fingers for Cersei, another with a middle finger for Jofferys bytch ass...

You're alright:ehh:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Next time I see you, you'll be in all black
tumblr_lk799mC0Bk1qa1laco1_500.gif

Thats my King of the North :to:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:stopitslime: Really, nikka? We'd use some no name unsullied to body her. It's nothing. See, I was trying to be nice, now I want her jump stupid. The dragons will roast her ass and have her early morning snack.
assuming she can get those unsullied to westeros in one piece, let's state facts nikka, ya girl had other nikkas helping her make decisions this entire time, every time she was left to her own devices her and the people she had with her almost died :lolbron: i fukk with Dany too, but you betta keep that Arya slander to yaself before you see how long needle can reach lil nikka :ufdup:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
"other than that" WHAT nikka? who the fukk yall got on ya squad that can go toe 2 toe wit the youngin, swagman Daario is gone now yall just stuck wit that lame nikka, them dragons goin thru that teenage rebellion right now they aint even listenin to ma dukes, grey worm is still a lightskinned nikka at the end of the day :manny: so who do yall have? Barry aint gon attack no kid

Valar Morghulis is the motto nikka we keep it thorough over here :demonic:
1339.gif

What if they made a crossbow attachment for his wrist :krs:
they'd call em jamie "guts" lannister :wow: