Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My thoughts

:gladbron: loved the opening episode

Oberyn came in like the realest homo thug on HBO since Omar.

Queen of thorns is still entertaining as fukk.

Sansa is getting so fine :takedat:

Jon Snow sound like a grown ass man now. Laid that ether on Janos slynt.

The fukking thenns look scary as fukk :merchant:

fukk Shae :camby:

And khaleesi seems to be having problems with her dragons :mjpls: plus she has a whole city mocking her with dead children.

Meanwhile back in westeros where things matter, my homey Arya just caught a couple of bodies and scratched a name off her list.

By the way, anybody catch the Hound sounding like Omar from the wire? "a man has to have a code" that was dope as a wire fan.

Can't wait for next week!

#starkset

fukk that new daario too smh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:banderas: that would be cold as hell breh..

1339.gif

they'd call em jamie "guts" lannister :wow:

i can see it now :wow: chariot swerve down the block wit Jaime leanin out the window wit the banana-arrow clip, clappin at nikkas :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Reactions to the episode....

--Did these fakkits really have to kick off the season by serving my honorable set with another L before the opening fukking credits even rolled? :shaq2: Better not me any more of those or I'm gonna be sending HBO a stern letter expressing my discontent :skip:

--Oberyn Martell :merchant:......dude don't give a fukk and is gonna fukk up anyone in his way and also gonna literally fukk anyone in his way man or woman. Knew exactly what the Coli reaction was gonna be to that :mjlol: . Tywin gonna be shook:youngsabo:

--Khaleesi :flabbydany: 'nuff said

--This dude Daario Nahaaris :whatthehell:what in the living fukk....major L for #Targset

--Yo....did this bytch Shae really try to shove them lemon cakes in Sansa's face? If Sansa aint gonna eat her lemon cakes she aint gonna eat anything, give it up whore you aint her momma :stopitslime:

--Cersei acting like a typical woman with Jaime. Ol illogical ungrateful ass what have you done for me lately ass ho :aicmon:

---This dude Joffrey namedropping Ser Arthur Dayne da GOAT and Dunk da GAWD :lawd:

--Arya :wow:Not a single fukk given :wow:Murkin cats with a shyt eating grin on her face:wow:These other squads don't want it no more. We gonna double #StarkSet numbers by the end of the season. Ol lemme run with the young killa click dudes droppin PM's on all the #StarkSet mailboxes trying to get an invitation to the feast:wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assuming she can get those unsullied to westeros in one piece, let's state facts nikka, ya girl had other nikkas helping her make decisions this entire time, every time she was left to her own devices her and the people she had with her almost died :lolbron: i fukk with Dany too, but you betta keep that Arya slander to yaself before you see how long needle can reach lil nikka :ufdup:
Alright, I see ya, but just know we coming and we taking no prisoners.:jawalrus:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: Does anyone know if HBO is gonna release #DemThrones Season 4 episodes on VOD services after the episodes air like they did with Season 3 (HBO usually doesn't release their shows on VOD till the Blu-ray/DVD release), So I can download the 1080p WEB-DL release? I don't wanna watch shytty 720p HDTV releases like I did with "True Detective".

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how Khaleesi only show love to the black dragon?....She don't ever really fukk with the green or yellow dragon unless she need something...

She need to spread the love better.

These dragons appear to get bigger every episode.

i just wanna know how big are these dragons gonna physically get? How much more size are they gonna add on?