Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
aye @obarth before you do your review, you gotta understand breh HBO sensationalized Oblock being bisexual :whoa: you know how they are, always thirsty for ratings :scusthov:

he just has a hyper dominant personality i swear :whoa: he's still the dopest character in Kings Landing right now outisde of Granny

Nah, breh that nikka fukks everyone so does Ellaria...in fact she the real freak.

Another :blessed: epi of the thrones...Dany and Missandei still looking like the Salt & Pepa of essos in they prime, even Grey Worm was forced to lean back, doe. :banderas:

If i was Tyrion longface Shae woulda got done for, :noah: luvs me some forward women :russ:

Jon Snow left the wall a mere boy and came back a man of the Nights Watch, brehs :salute: nikka gives no fukks no more, he only about that Black life.

and whew, them canibal Ox, neo-nazi Thenns look like they coming for the crown bro, :merchant:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Arya getting her numbers up with a sly smile on her face...she's gonna be hell to deal with when she grows a little more. She and the Hound are becoming the best duo on the show.

Oberyn Martell has all the sex apparently:huhldup: , but I can't hate on him cause he is rolling with the ultimate freak Niobe Vorenus :why:.

I wanted Jaime to give that little a$$hole Joffrey the solid gold bytchslap with all that shyt talk he was doing.

The new Daario sucks ass. I get that the show doesn't want him to look like the character from the book with blue hair and stuff but to just cast some nondescript white guy and expect us to believe The Mother of Dragons is going to give him free passage to her fiery hot loins is just ridiculous.
And Dany better get Ceasar Millan on the phone to teach her how to get them dragons in line.