Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Clitorious episode!
wat6rr.jpg

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oberyn Martell comes in and let's it be known that everybody is getting fukked.... to bytches, nikkas, bytch nikkas, b*stard bytches, the Mountain, and Tywin Lannister.:takedat: Stabbing nikkas in they wrist to spit at them limp wrist jokes that'll be coming in...:ufdup:

Tywin putting the finishing touches on the Starks.

Tyrion should've smelled his sausage link finger after Shae forced him to pop that thang...Or that's just some dirty shyt I'd do...:snoop:

The, re-casted Dario look like Eric Bana...

Grey Worm wishing his worm wasn't so grey, that fine ass chick on Khaleesi's side is trying to get down...

Castle Black is in deep shyt. Not only do they got wildlings, but they got super sayian aryan nation, cannibalistic wildlings after them..:banderas:

Arya's body count is racking up...Poking holes in nikkas until they look like watering supplies...

:blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya been gooning since the first episode when she pulled that inbred fakkit Jeffery hoe card. She legit.

When they showed dude in the preview & then showed him wit needle, I knew he was gon get that work. When that fire bytch told Arya that she had darkness inside her & that she had brown, blue and green eyes a lot of people interpreted it as she'll learn how to face shift like Jaqen H'ghar. I think its more about the bodies she gon catch.

The Queen didn't flex this episode but her presence was still felt. Preview for next episode showed the dragons circling Kings Landing? Couldn't tell

If you don't know nothing else about Arya you should know she doesn't lollygag, she gets straight to the mother fukking body bags

The Tickler?

Body bag!:birdman:
Amory Lorch?

Body bag! :damn:
A bunch of other nikkas to come....

Body bags:demonic:

Poliver and his man?

Put his body bag in a body bag!:smugdraper:
Oh y'all gone learn this season:win:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and who gon be the one to take out my lil homie :childplease: calm that shyt down, aint NOBODY gon lay a hand on her or it's PRAHLEMS :ufdup:
Okay, when we pop up on westeros just tell ya girl to lay low or join. Other than that...:birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oberyn Martell comes in and let's it be known that everybody is getting fukked.... to bytches, nikkas, bytch nikkas, b*stard bytches, the Mountain, and Tywin Lannister.:takedat: Stabbing nikkas in they wrist to spit at them limp wrist jokes that'll be coming in...:ufdup:

Tyrion should've smelled his sausage link finger after Shae forced him to pop that thang...Or that's just some dirty shyt I'd do...:snoop:

Grey Worm wishing his worm wasn't so grey, that fine ass chick on Khaleesi's side is trying to get down...

Castle Black is in deep shyt. Not only do they got wildlings, but they got super sayian aryan nation, cannibalistic wildlings after them..:banderas:

Arya's body count is racking up...Poking holes in nikkas until they look like watering supplies...

:banderas: so many classic moments this season i can't wait

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Okay, when we pop up on westeros just tell ya girl to lay low or join. Other than that...:birdman:
"other than that" WHAT nikka? who the fukk yall got on ya squad that can go toe 2 toe wit the youngin, swagman Daario is gone now yall just stuck wit that lame nikka, them dragons goin thru that teenage rebellion right now they aint even listenin to ma dukes, grey worm is still a lightskinned nikka at the end of the day :manny: so who do yall have? Barry aint gon attack no kid

Valar Morghulis is the motto nikka we keep it thorough over here :demonic:

Last edited:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My girl Arya is such a G :salute:

Joffrey was servin Jamie with that raw ether...:bryan:

If I'm Tyrion I woulda been all up in Shae p*ssy with no fukks given...soon as she started with his finger, I woulda dove in :manny:

I'm with y'all :pacspit: That fake ass Daario recast...homie got no swag..

The Hound was killing it tho....quotables for days at the end

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man this whole post had me :laff: