Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
They don't really even have a "set" to rep in the show anymore.

Sansa is 1 midget dikk away from being a Lannister bedwench.

Arya done fukked around and kliqued up with the Hound of all people....:dead:

Ned, Robb, Cat....:pachaha:

Rickon...had to search wikipedia to even remember this dudes name NOBODY checks for him like that.

Bran....:ehh: Little nicca has some skill I'll give y'all that one.

Meanwhile....:whistle:

:blessed:

Rickon ain't no chump. Bran is the truth. Snow going to get those arrow holes patched up and get back to slaying white walkers. once he gets a hold of that dragon glass its a wrap for white walker set. Arya got a lot of killin ahead of her. Red bytch took one look into her eyes and had to step back astonished at all the dead souls staring back at her. dead Lannister souls... :demonic:
The North will always belong to the Starks. Roberts b*stard son going to stir some trouble up in Kings Landing. winter is coming.. in due time you will bear witness....

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just re-read the book chapter, Illyrio definitely sent a warning to Jorah. No idea why they omitted it from the show, it definitely creates a plot hole that shouldn't be there. Perhaps they were just trying to portray the Slaver Simp Spy as Sympathetic. There is a hot bar somewhere in there....sympathetic...simp pathetic.....someone needs to write a new verse for that GoT rap album

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'll have to peep that.

Illyrio tho, not Varys correct?
Yes. Correction though, the warning letter was meant for Viserys, not necessarily Jorah, but Viserys was already dead.

Not a spoiler really, but will tag it anyway:

Dany asks Jorah "How did you know" after he saves her. It follows:

I did not know Khaleesi.not until the man refused to drink. but once I read Magister Illyrio's letter, I feared

They then discuss it further. Dany asks "Was it the Usurper"

Jorah answers:

Yes. A letter to Viserys, from Magister Illyrio. Robert Baratheon offers lands and lordships for your death, or your brothers

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
is braavos the shyt or something??

i been rewatching the past 3 seasons.. i always do a refresher.. and it seems like them nikkas is legendary or something

arya's swordfighting teacher was from braavos.. the faceless man was from braavos.. king richard borrowed millions from the bank of braavos, who even the lanisters were shook of.. khaleesi's henchman is from braavos

do these nikkas just have the fight game on lock or something?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
is braavos the shyt or something??

i been rewatching the past 3 seasons.. i always do a refresher.. and it seems like them nikkas is legendary or something

arya's swordfighting teacher was from braavos.. the faceless man was from braavos.. king richard borrowed millions from the bank of braavos, who even the lanisters were shook of.. khaleesi's henchman is from braavos

do these nikkas just have the fight game on lock or something?

It's the largest and most powerful of the "Free Cities" due to it being the prominent port in the area. They're renowned for sword fighting skills, and a lot of gully ass dudes just hang around Braavos waiting to start a sword fight so they can prove they're OG.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
WTF did I just see on Tru TV during this basketball game? A GOT preview for season 4, it used footage from the trailers except the opening shot of the commercial was somethinf we havent seen yet. Will put it in spoiler tags for people who avoid trailers

opening shot was the Iron Throne room and it was snowing inside with the roof burned off. I dont think it was the same as Dany's visions in Season 2. Need a side by side. Wtf brehs:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
WTF did I just see on Tru TV during this basketball game? A GOT preview for season 4, it used footage from the trailers except the opening shot of the commercial was somethinf we havent seen yet. Will put it in spoiler tags for people who avoid trailers

opening shot was the Iron Throne room and it was snowing inside with the roof burned off. I dont think it was the same as Dany's visions in Season 2. Need a side by side. Wtf brehs:ohhh:
Just rewatched the season 2 scene, it didnt match. This is new footage.:lupe: