Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
starkset been quiet lately:mjlol:
They don't really even have a "set" to rep in the show anymore.

Sansa is 1 midget dikk away from being a Lannister bedwench.

Arya done fukked around and kliqued up with the Hound of all people....:dead:

Ned, Robb, Cat....:pachaha:

Rickon...had to search wikipedia to even remember this dudes name NOBODY checks for him like that.

Bran....:ehh: Little nicca has some skill I'll give y'all that one.

Meanwhile....:whistle:

:blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:why: Watching this new trailer, I'm worried about Rickon, Osha, & Shaggydog headed to Last Hearth. The North isn't safe now that it's under control of House Bolton & the Lannisters. We literally have not seen them in ANY of the trailers, 15-minute first look, featurettes, or etc.

Last edited:
Daps
So I thought I understood the whole Jorah betrayal from season one but I'm not sure, so someone school me.

The way I thought it went down was that he sent word back that she was pregnant (he rode off in the night the second she revealedit... how didn't she find that suspicious?) I assumed he was sending word to Varys. But Varys seems to be a Targ supporter judging by his convo with Illyario in the crypts. Robert of course is hell bent on killing the girl. Just before the attempt on her life, Jorah a kid hands him a message and says Varys says he's pardoned and can return home. My question is was that pardon for stopping the assassination (which it seems Varys didn't want) or was it for planning the assassination and Jorah just changed his mind on his own?

I always thought it was for planning the killing. But Varys is TargSet, right? Plus that seemed like an elaborate plan for someone so close to her. He could've come up with an easier, more certain plan, no?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So I thought I understood the whole Jorah betrayal from season one but I'm not sure, so someone school me.

The way I thought it went down was that he sent word back that she was pregnant (he rode off in the night the second she revealedit... how didn't she find that suspicious?) I assumed he was sending word to Varys. But Varys seems to be a Targ supporter judging by his convo with Illyario in the crypts. Robert of course is hell bent on killing the girl. Just before the attempt on her life, Jorah a kid hands him a message and says Varys says he's pardoned and can return home. My question is was that pardon for stopping the assassination (which it seems Varys didn't want) or was it for planning the assassination and Jorah just changed his mind on his own?

I always thought it was for planning the killing. But Varys is TargSet, right? Plus that seemed like an elaborate plan for someone so close to her. He could've come up with an easier, more certain plan, no?

breh to explain that shyt we would have to venture deep into spoiler territory. just gonna have to wait it out. i never thought about that part tho, it is very confusing unless u have read the books and even then it takes some theory investigation

Daps
breh to explain that shyt we would have to venture deep into spoiler territory. just gonna have to wait it out. i never thought about that part tho, it is very confusing unless u have read the books and even then it takes some theory investigation

OK, cuz when that weird checker faced chick in season 2 (does she pop up again?) asked him if he'd betray her again I was like 'wait, he didn't betray.... oh yea he did....but, nah he didn't, he was Varys' counter to Robert's assassins...or...' :mindblown:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
OK, cuz when that weird checker faced chick in season 2 (does she pop up again?) asked him if he'd betray her again I was like 'wait, he didn't betray.... oh yea he did....but, nah he didn't, he was Varys' counter to Robert's assassins...or...' :mindblown:

im up to that same part on my rewatch. but yea i can tell u at least that jorah did betray her and have a change of heart. i think in between him letting varys know she was pregnant and then stopping the assassination was when he fall madly in simp with her.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
BjDDVHqIgAAJdKt.jpg

Her ass prolly smells like persimmon bruh :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

im up to that same part on my rewatch. but yea i can tell u at least that jorah did betray her and have a change of heart. i think in between him letting varys know she was pregnant and then stopping the assassination was when he fall madly in simp with her.

:ohhh: I was so confused about those scenes when I re-watched the show.

Last edited: