Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Now when the season starts and more people come into the thread, I want some support from the regulars here, I don't post spoilers but in the True Detective thread I got reported by a fukking loser for posting pictures in a spoiler tag, this poster has it in for me and liquid listens to anything he says. So let's report the real people who do post spoilers and keep this a fun thread. I post in TSC where wars brake out over anything and yet it's all good even thru I support the kliq and @R=G hates my favorite wrestler , I don't have any problems with his biased opinions it's all fun. Again report the real dudes who spoil the threads.
don't @ that fakkit in this thread, friend

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan

By James Hibberdon Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58PM

Emilia-Clarke-.jpg

How long will HBO’s Game of Thrones run?

Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tell EW that seven is probably the magic number.

“It feels like this is the midpoint for us,” Benioff says. “If we’re going to go seven seasons, which is the plan, season 4 is right down the middle, the pivot point.”

The seven season goal-line has been floated in the media before, but the writer-producers of the acclaimed fantasy hit series says they’re firmer than before that three more seasons sounds about right.

“I would say it’s the goal we’ve had from the beginning,” Benioff says. “It was our unstated goal, because to start on a show and say your goal is seven seasons is the height of lunacy. Once we got to the point where we felt like we’re going to be able to tell this tale to its conclusion, that became [an even clearer] goal. Seven gods, seven kingdoms, seven seasons. It feels right to us.”

Seven sounds okay to HBO, as well. Or perhaps eight. “I’m expecting to be sitting down with Dan and David to talk season 5 and we’ll talk about how things are looking,” says HBO programming president Michael Lombardo. “We’re all very mindful that they’re having conversations all the time with [author George R.R. Martin]. I think they do feel bullish enough that there’s enough story to deliver through season 7. I hate to sound greedy, but our longest shows have gone 7 or 8 seasons, so seven is a nice long run for us.”

Of course, there’s the whole matter of Thrones catching up to Martin’s source material, since the author has released only five of his planned seven-novel Song of Ice and Fire series. Check out last year’s exclusive deep dive on the issue of Thrones catching up. Thrones returns to HBO on April 6.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/11/game-of-thrones-7-seasons/

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
As I said in the book thread, I'm at peace with the show finishing the series first. If the book finished first the show would suffer, if the show finishes first the book will suffer. But both will still be great. Obviously, the preference for 99% of interested parties would be that the books finish first, but it just aint gonna happen so lets move on

The only people who I feel bad for are people who have been reading the series since the 90's and for GRRM. But honestly I don't even feel that bad for GRRM because he is the one who sold the show for television and he is the one who let a million side projects interrupt his writing enough that he couldn't finish 2 1/2 books with an 11 year head start

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
@Arianne Martell . I'm guessing you're a girl. You cute? If so, why don't you act right in this thread and come over here. We can unite our houses. Lemme show you how we do it in the north. :shaq:

Yes, I am a woman and the most beautiful in Dorne but I have pointy elbows :scusthov:.

:pacspit: the north, your house is not on the same level as mine, I like to keep my head and someone in Dorne is smashing this already :noah:

I'm not going to post anymore unless Adam3000, twitter and dazewhatever approve all my post before posting...some posters have control issues and I think they need help.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not going to post anymore unless Adam3000, twitter and dazewhatever approve all my post before posting...some posters have control issues and I think they need help.

:umad:

The only one with control issues (lack of control, in this case) is he-who-is-posing-as-a-woman-who-only-posts-spoilers-and-arguments-about-those-spoilers. I'll let you figure out who I am talking about.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yes, I am a woman and the most beautiful in Dorne but I have pointy elbows :scusthov:.

:pacspit: the north, your house is not on the same level as mine, I like to keep my head and someone in Dorne is smashing this already :noah:

I heard the Dornish don't mind sharing their women though.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Goddamit I damn near just watched through the whole season 3 in 3 days :beli: I was supposed to spread this bytch out :beli:

ah well time to watch the rains of castamere :smuggoat: