Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Again? Seriously with the spoilers? You actually have the nerve to post a future book quote from a character that hasn't even been introduced yet?

I can't neg you again because I am on 40's, but I will make sure to get you when I can. Post reported. You really should be banned from this thread too.
left a neg for you

"apparently y'all martell's don't know what spoilers are in a non spoiler thread:youngsabo: -the North"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
says the spoilercop

Wow, you actually had the decency to edit it this time. Proud of you. I still reported it and asked for a thread ban :takedat:

Don't worry though, they won't ban you, the dude that sent PM spoilers only got a warning. Just planting the seeds for a future banning though.

Non-book readers, it would be wise of you to put this poster on ignore if you want to avoid spoilers.

Question though, why did you edit your post from "Stay Furious :umad:" to calling me the spoilercop? What was the purpose of the edit? If you are gonna be arrogant about posting spoilers, be arrogant.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Wow, you actually had the decency to edit it this time. Proud of you. I still reported it and asked for a thread ban :takedat:

Don't worry though, they won't ban you, the dude that sent PM spoilers only got a warning. Just planting the seeds for a future banning though.

Non-book readers, it would be wise of you to put this poster on ignore if you want to avoid spoilers.

Question though, why did you edit your post from "Stay Furious :umad:" to calling me the spoilercop? What was the purpose of the edit? If you are gonna be arrogant about posting spoilers, be arrogant.

I thought you changed my responses....

anyways, seriously ask yourself this question...do you really think I care about a "thread ban"?...gosh your life must be miserable.

and like I said, that quote has been posted already.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I thought you changed my responses....

anyways, seriously ask yourself this question...do you really think I care about a "thread ban"?...gosh your life must be miserable.

and like I said, that quote has been posted already.

Must have been the mods that changed them. I take back my praise of your decency.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
and i still don't care...why don't you take your own advice and put me on ignore? I mean that's the healthy thing to do.
Because I can't be spoiled so the spoilers don't matter to me

And because you aren't a troll, you might actually add substance/humor/insight to the thread later. Or maybe you are a troll, and just a really subtle one:ohhh:. Most likely a veteran poster's alias too, doubt a new member signed up under the name Arienne Martell. Whats the long game you are playing here? Why don't you just post under your normal screen name?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
@Adam3000
I "snitch" on you for hacking my account.
1fQb6f0.gif

Now let's get this thread back on track, please...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Now when the season starts and more people come into the thread, I want some support from the regulars here, I don't post spoilers but in the True Detective thread I got reported by a fukking loser for posting pictures in a spoiler tag, this poster has it in for me and liquid listens to anything he says. So let's report the real people who do post spoilers and keep this a fun thread. I post in TSC where wars brake out over anything and yet it's all good even thru I support the kliq and @R=G hates my favorite wrestler , I don't have any problems with his biased opinions it's all fun. Again report the real dudes who spoil the threads.