Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
W's:
Stole an Unsulled Army (major W)
Hatched Dragons (major W)
Conquered Yunkai (eehhh)
Joined up with Daario and the Storm Crows (ehhh)

L's:
Forced into marriage with savages, tainting bloodline (ehhhh)
Watched as brother and only remaining male Targaryen was murdered by own husband, ending Targ bloodline (major L)
Husband killed in single combat, witch forced to save life by turning him into a statue (major L)
Dragons stolen by anorexic witch man (ehhhhh)
Gave birth to stillborn demon baby and destroyed own womb (incredible L)
Forced to murder own husband out of mercy (incredible L)
Still nowhere near Westeros, no plans on horizon (major L)

I like how yall call the second list "gaining experience" :lolbron:

tumblr_m3gmxrrVlU1qb73iu.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
200 pages and we still got two weeks:banderas: (15 posts per page)

This thread prolly gonna end up around 800 pages when it's all said and done:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Part 3 of the "History and Lore of Westeros" is up on Youtube from the Season 3 Blu Ray Release. I haven't watched it yet, about to peep it here in a bit. Should be spoiler free since it is from the DVD

If you haven't watched the first 2 yet, do that first. Really great source for non-book readers to catch up on some history, and also a good way for book readers to get a lot of information pieced together in one place. First two are in the spoiler tag:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Part 3 of the "History and Lore of Westeros" is up on Youtube from the Season 3 Blu Ray Release. I haven't watched it yet, about to peep it here in a bit. Should be spoiler free since it is from the DVD

If you haven't watched the first 2 yet, do that first. Really great source for non-book readers to catch up on some history, and also a good way for book readers to get a lot of information pieced together in one place. First two are in the spoiler tag:

Yo....the part about the crannogmen/Neck/Greywater Watch at 25:02.....:ohhh::wow::blessed::gladbron::whoo::ohlawd::krs::ooh::whew:

The North is so gawdly:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Again? Seriously with the spoilers? You actually have the nerve to post a future book quote from a character that hasn't even been introduced yet?

I can't neg you again because I am on 40's, but I will make sure to get you when I can. Post reported. You really should be banned from this thread too.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Again? Seriously with the spoilers? You actually have the nerve to post a future book quote from a character that hasn't even been introduced yet?

I can't neg you again because I am on 40's, but I will make sure to get you when I can. Post reported. You really should be banned from this thread too.

says the spoilercop

Last edited: