Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
One foot in front of the other. Khaleesi has had a swift rise so far but this takes time. I know as a blind stan of Starkset it might be difficult to make calculated decisions (nice work w/ Tulisa, Robb :bryan:) but these are entire civilizations of slavers and she must tread lightly, yet firmly.. So what will she do with the slaves free children once it's time to go to Westeros? Nobody knows yet, we're busy getting wins and gaining experience.
W's:
Stole an Unsulled Army (major W)
Hatched Dragons (major W)
Conquered Yunkai (eehhh)
Joined up with Daario and the Storm Crows (ehhh)

L's:
Forced into marriage with savages, tainting bloodline (ehhhh)
Watched as brother and only remaining male Targaryen was murdered by own husband, ending Targ bloodline (major L)
Husband killed in single combat, witch forced to save life by turning him into a statue (major L)
Dragons stolen by anorexic witch man (ehhhhh)
Gave birth to stillborn demon baby and destroyed own womb (incredible L)
Forced to murder own husband out of mercy (incredible L)
Still nowhere near Westeros, no plans on horizon (major L)

I like how yall call the second list "gaining experience" :lolbron:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
W's:
Conquered Yunkai (eehhh)

L's:
Watched as brother and only remaining male Targaryen was murdered by own husband, ending Targ bloodline (major L)
Husband killed in single combat, witch forced to save life by turning him into a statue (major L)

triple-h-angry.gif
don't you talk about Rhaego da young gawd like that.

Daps
Rewatching season 3 right now. Tywins interactioms with his family and Olenna were the best part of last season.

Dario is the biggest simp on the show, even more than Tyrion and Jorah, it just looks better because Daenarys seems to appreciate it.

:usure:What about Littlefinger? The audacity of that dude to try professing feelings to Catelyn after he betrayed Ned & Catelyn is obviously still mourning Ned.

Although Littlefinger's been smitten for decades, and still genuinely thought he had a chance until her untimely demise, I am not sure he's a simp. We all have things/people we covet. Littlefinger did exactly what we advise simps to do: he bettered himself, focused on his career instead of hoes. He didn't wallow in Marvin's Room.

But he did tell Ros he was "saving himself" for Cat, which is very simpish :patrice:

I'm gonna need @Francis White to weigh in here. :mjlol:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
W's:
Conquered Yunkai (eehhh)

L's:

You stanleys are always living in the past because you have no future. Okay maybe a bit of a future, but it depends on cripples, kindergarteners and lesbians.

We're talkin about CONQUEST breh, not aimless wandering. To me the contrast is.......stark. :banderas:

Daps
I'm re-watching season 1. Now that i think about, how dumb of it was it for Cat to kidnap Tyrion?:dahell:

Her dumbass started all that bullshyt:snoop:

She didn't start anything (other than a scuffle that would cost the Kingslayer his life had it not been for his bytch ass soldier intervening :mjpls:). I mean technically she started the war, but that war woulda been started anyway cuz Ned thought it wise to bring his revelation to the Queen instead of directly to the King to begin with (:snoop:)...her real stupidity was losing two Lannisters...we should have both Jamie and the Imp. :to:

It wouldn't have saved Ned (cuz Joffery's an idiot..reminds me of when Lisa played Bart in chess, and Bart made the most :mindblown: dumb moves), but it woulda had Tywin begging for a truce as HE went to KL to check his grandson.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
These Starkset-Targset beefs/amicable discussion are funny and all, but how you gonna shyt on Shireen, an innocent child with no ties to either house? :wtf:

You're sounding real Lannister-like breh :mjpls:
Breh was using Stannis smilies, the game is the game :manny:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
These Starkset-Targset beefs/amicable discussion are funny and all, but how you gonna shyt on Shireen, an innocent child with no ties to either house? :wtf:

You're sounding real Lannister-like breh :mjpls:

"I fukked Shireen and went to tell my bros.....then Usher Raymond Let It Burn came on."
--Bran Stark

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'm re-watching season 1. Now that i think about, how dumb of it was it for Cat to kidnap Tyrion?:dahell:

Her dumbass started all that bullshyt:snoop:

Her monumental fukk up was only eclipsed by Ned Starks fukk up by telling Cersei instead of handling business

But the Starks are well known for their wise decisions during times of crisis:skip:

fukk with us and get bodied
ibkvnbXrYLRfOc.png
. We got 3 dragons, only dragon you got is this:
Shireen_Baratheon.png

iGp0gwdMjmAKn.png

Nyggas want to make fun of the handicapped? Thats whats wavy in westeros?
tumblr_mcvt29FpFG1qahd69o7_r2_250.gif
You nyggas done fukked up now no mercy
tumblr_myklfkbOAB1r00543o2_250.gif

valar morghulis, brehs :(

full

Yall nyggas too much man:laugh:

946741_380894865354764_1718873553_n.jpg

"Here's to the Young Wolf"

"Forever Young"

Awwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tumblr_mc7ltfUXAN1qe1i57o2_r3_250.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
The Game of Thrones TV-Show Creators Already Know What Happens at the End of the Book Series
BY VANITY FAIR MARCH 11, 2014 12:00 AM

531e291474f8a09c34ba39e1_april-2014-vanity-fair-cover-newsstand.jpg

Vanity Fair contributing editor Jim Windolf talks to George R. R. Martin, author of A Song of Ice and Fire, the ongoing book series on which the popular HBO show Game of Thrones is based, who tells Windolf that the show is indeed catching up to the books: “They are. Yes. It’s alarming.”

In the April issue of Vanity Fair, on stands March 13, show co-creator David Benioff tells Windolf, “Last year we went out to Santa Fe for a week to sit down with him [Martin] and just talk through where things are going, because we don’t know if we are going to catch up and where exactly that would be. If you know the ending, then you can lay the groundwork for it. And so we want to know how everything ends. We want to be able to set things up. So we just sat down with him and literally went through every character.” Martin tells Windolf, “I can give them the broad strokes of what I intend to write, but the details aren’t there yet. I’m hopeful that I can not let them catch up with me.”

Windolf reports that the presence of so many child actors in the cast, including the terrific Maisie Williams as Arya Stark, increases the time pressure. “This is a serious concern,” Martin tells Windolf. “Maisie was the same age as Arya when it started, but now Maisie is a young woman and Arya is still 11. Time is passing very slowly in the books and very fast in real life.”

531e29145209ba3172b1134a_april-2014-vanity-fair-spread.jpg

Windolf also speaks to several cast members, including Peter Dinklage, who plays Tyrion Lannister, the “halfman.” Of his role, Dinklage tells Windolf, “It just seemed like something I had never come across before, especially in the fantasy genre, which I still refuse to call this, even though we have dragons. It is just something that I was so eager to embrace, because it turned the dwarf stereotype in the fantasy genre on its head. And he’s a hero at the same time.” Dinklage continues, “Even in The Lord of the Rings, which I really loved—I loved those books as a child and I adore Peter Jackson’s movies—but there’s just that thing with the dwarf stuff. That’s complete fantasy. I had done The Chronicles of Narnia, with the long beard and all of that, because I definitely wanted to explore that and have an opinion of it from the inside, but I just feel like this character, Tyrion, was a complete human being. Shock!”

Benioff and co-creator D. B. Weiss tell Windolf that the show has a lifespan, and they would like to wrap it up after seven or eight seasons. “It doesn’t just keep on going because it can,” Weiss says. “I think the desire to milk more out of it is what would eventually kill it, if we gave in to that.”

Windolf also asks Benioff and Weiss about the recent rumors that President Obama receives screeners of the show to watch before the general public. In an e-mail, they jointly reply, “One perk of being the most powerful man in the world: yes, you get to see episodes early.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/game-of-thrones-show-creators-know-end-of-books
"

Last edited: