Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So I been creepin on Lena Headey's twitter n instagram cause i love that bish, and it seems like she's a pretty normal chick, and not an evil c*nty c*nt like she portrays so well in almost everything.

And this picture is awesome
BIK3xcjCQAEv5Ra.jpg

:lupe: Do yo stalking-ass be also creepin' on Emilia Clarke's social media pages, too? She also seems like a cool chick in the interviews I've seen her.

:heh: I swear everytime I see an Emilia Clarke interview, she be smilin'. She happy to have that role, yung.

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hate you book reading muthafukkas....fukkin attention whore ass nikkas...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
HBO has just announced “The Epic Fan Experience”, a Season 4 premiere screening event to be held March 20th in Brooklyn. 7,000 fans will be treated to the premiere episode, costumes and props from the exhibition, Iron Throne photo ops, and the promise of more special surprises. So get ready, because going on sale for $15 this Thursday, the tickets are sure to sell out fast.

:gladbron: im in there brehs!!

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/03/7...on-4-premiere-at-barclays-center-on-march-20/

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Word. I'm going to babysit my computer tonight and hopefully it opens up at midnight. I'm definitely in there. :lolbron:

I hope they put a limit on purchasing. fukking scalpers. :beli:

they go on sale tomorrow at 10am but american express cardholders get first dibs from today at 2pm til tomorrow at 9am. hopefully they put a limit on how many amex cardholders can buy cause if not they will be gone by tomorrow.:wtb:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OK, I'm reading the book-to-screen analysis for Season 1 episodes & skimming through the detailed chapter summaries for Book 1 alongside it.

I'm surprised no one has brought this up in this thread or in the "ned stark fukked up brehs" thread, umm........Cersi TRIED to give the honorable Lord Eddard Stark some p*ssy to shut him up about finding out the truth of Jon Arryn's death????!!!!!!:damn:

:wow: This bytch.

So I'm starting my binge re-watch in anticipation of the start of season four and it's crazy how with each viewing you catch something you missed.

Cersei confides in Cat (at Bran's bedside in the second episode) that she lost her first child, a "black-haired beauty"....did this crazy bytch kill her own child? Likely with the help of her bytch ass brother?

Murdering new born babies. Yet another reason to hate that fakkit Jamie Lannister. :pacspit:
Somehow, I get the feeling that that one died naturally. No reason to kill it at that point. Maybe it happened when she still had high hopes for her marriage to Robert. :manny:
She said he died of a fever....John Arryn also died of a 'fever' we learned not long before that convo.

Cersei showed enough emotion to make me believe she didn't murder him, but I wouldn't put it past that bytch ass Jamie, afterall he's been infatuated with his sister since they were children. I feel fairly confident Jamie merked that boy.

:ohhh: The scene with Cersei and Catelyn by Bran’s bed never happened in the books. But, I completely over looked the story that Cersei told Catelyn in that scene when I rewatched that episode.

I don't know, maybe you're right. I had to pull this paragraph from the Book to Screen Analysis (Not really a spoiler, but some folks get butthurt, so i'll put into a spoiler bracket just to be safe):
And that acting isn’t done, because the next notable scene in Winterfell features her with Cersei. Those who’ve read the books know the story of Cersei’s early marriage. The fact that she says she gave birth to a black-haired son who died of a fever, whose death was a tragedy that caused both Robert and her great grief, is a significant change from the novels. We won’t go too far into it, but suffice it to say, it does seem part of a concerted effort to give Cersei a more nuanced appearance in these episodes, when compared to the Cersei of the first novel who is only ever really seen through the eyes of others. Lena Headey’s performance is cool but affecting in its way, as she commiserates with Catelyn, mother to mother.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/Episodes/Entry/The_Kingsroad/Book_Spoilers/#Book_to_Screen

Okay, I found out what her happened to her child with King Robert. Just read this detailed chapter summary of Eddard XII from Book 1:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Game_of_Thrones-Chapter_45

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
they go on sale tomorrow at 10am but american express cardholders get first dibs from today at 2pm til tomorrow at 9am. hopefully they put a limit on how many amex cardholders can buy cause if not they will be gone by tomorrow.:wtb:
Guess I'm not seeing you there, boss. :sadcam:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
OK, I'm reading the book-to-screen analysis for Season 1 episodes & skimming through the detailed chapter summaries for Book 1 alongside it.

I'm surprised no one has brought this up in this thread or in the "ned stark fukked up brehs" thread, umm........Cersi TRIED to give the honorable Lord Eddard Stark some p*ssy to shut him up about finding out the truth of Jon Arryn's death????!!!!!!:damn:

:wow: This bytch.

Okay, I found out what her happened to her child with King Robert. Just read this detailed chapter summary of Eddard XII from Book 1:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Game_of_Thrones-Chapter_45
Interesting. Like I said, incest aside, can't really blame Cersei. Robert wasn't shyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yo, 'Game of Thrones' raps: Official hip-hop mix tape coming
"Game of Thrones" is about to get down with the release of a free mix tape of rap, hip-hop, and Latin artists laying down tracks for the realm.

by Amanda Kooser March 5, 2014 12:12 PM PST

catch1_610x353.jpg

Common records some "Game of Thrones"-inspired music.

Unless you were decapitated in front of a screaming crowd in King's Landing, you probably already know the fourth season of "Game of Thrones" is starting soon. One of the unusual celebrations ahead of its debut is an official HBO-sponsored project called "Catch the Throne," a mix tape of hip-hop and rap tributes to the blood-soaked series.

When you think of music and "Game of Thrones," you probably hear the symphonic theme song in your head, rather than Big Boi spilling rhymes about Westeros. That's all about to change when the free 10-song collection is released on Soundcloud, likely within the next few days.

Here's a sample of what you can expect from the lyrics: Common raps, "I sit and think when I'm in my zone. This life is like a game of thrones." Other artists include Daddy Yankee, Wale, Big Boi, and Dee Goodz. According toThe Wall Street Journal, the album will feature snippets of dialogue and music from the show melded with hip-hop beats.

The concept for the collection may seem unusual at first, but it's really a tribute to the wide appeal of "Game of Thrones." Countless other artists have made their own tributes, ranging from an Iron Throne made of keyboards to a set of Japanese-style illustrations of the characters. There's no reason rappers shouldn't join in the fun.

Plus, this means "Game of Thrones" fans will have something to crank up on the stereo systems of their cars sporting "valar morghulis" and "Guns don't kill people, George R.R. Martin kills people" bumper stickers.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...hrones-raps-official-hip-hop-mix-tape-coming/

:camby:NOPE!!! I ain't trying to hear rap music on a Medieval Epic Fantasy. I already like the music scores they use on #DemThrones.