Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Cliff notes:usure:
:laugh:

:usure:You do realize that Cersei set-up King Robert to be killed? In fact that wasn't the first time she tried to. Varys provides more info to Ned Stark in Eddard VII of Book 1 than he did in the TV adaption of that chapter.
Here's the link to detailed chapter summary: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Game_of_Thrones-Chapter_30
Yeah, I figured as much. Thing is... He treated her like shyt. You can't expect to treat someone the way he treated her and not get any get-back. It's easy to look at her as an evil woman.... And maybe she is in respects, but you gotta remember, she's just trying to stay alive and thrive in their world. Sometimes you gotta do wicked shyt. I'm StarkSet to the core, but look where Ned's honor got him. :to:

Daps
OK, I'm reading the book-to-screen analysis for Season 1 episodes & skimming through the detailed chapter summaries for Book 1 alongside it.

I'm surprised no one has brought this up in this thread or in the "ned stark fukked up brehs" thread, umm........Cersi TRIED to give the honorable Lord Eddard Stark some p*ssy to shut him up about finding out the truth of Jon Arryn's death????!!!!!!:damn:

:wow: This bytch.

Okay, I found out what her happened to her child with King Robert. Just read this detailed chapter summary of Eddard XII from Book 1:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Game_of_Thrones-Chapter_45

Ya, I remembered Cersei speaking candidly with Ned about her relationship with Robert. All I took from that convo before was Robert was too much of a drunk and to love stricken for Ned's sister to ever notice the treachery Cersei was doing and that her and Jamie had been like that since children. I can't wait til I get to that scene in the show to see if it yields any more clues. As you said, the scene with Cat never happened in the books. Aborting an unborn child is different than killing a born one.

The TV show may've taken some liberties here. Shout out to TV Ned, who woulda murked Jamie, easy, in his prime. :wow:

Daps

Yeah, I figured as much. Thing is... He treated her like shyt. You can't expect to treat someone the way he treated her and not get any get-back. It's easy to look at her as an evil woman.... And maybe she is in respects, but you gotta remember, she's just trying to stay alive and thrive in their world. Sometimes you gotta do wicked shyt. I'm StarkSet to the core, but look where Ned's honor got him. :to:

Don't make excuse for that bytch :camby:

Her ONLY redeeming quality is that, right or wrong, she always looks out for her children...which any mother is supposed to do, so she gets no extra points for that. She's a despicable human being, only slightly more tolerable than her brother. :pacspit:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Her ONLY redeeming quality is that, right or wrong, she always looks out for her children...which any mother is supposed to do, so she gets no extra points for that. She's a despicable human being, only slightly more tolerable than her brother. :pacspit:

I think she's a piece of shyt, but she's a somewhat "sympathizable" piece of shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

that and her cheekbones

526.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:wtf: Isn't the character of Jamie having a turnaround or something? We're already seeing it in Season 3 & in dat 15-minute season 4 preview special that HBO did. Jamie is already the only family member that fukks with Tyrion.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

If it wasnt for Jaime KL would've burned :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo straight up fukk GRRM if Jaime survives this shyt. He pushed an innocent little kid out of a window. Aint no redeeming that, period. end of story.

Dude could personally murder every Bolton and Frey and he will still deserve to die

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yo straight up fukk GRRM if Jaime survives this shyt. He pushed an innocent little kid out of a window. Aint no redeeming that, period. end of story.

Dude could personally murder every Bolton and Frey and he will still deserve to die
:mjpls:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

You might've just talked it into existence. :lupe:

NYC brehs, anyone going?

http://www.barclayscenter.com/events/detail/game-of-thrones-epic-fan-experience

GOT4-barclays-barclaysWebsite-532x290-8.jpg

7000 fans will see the 1st ep. of the season on the 20th on 6pm at Barclay's Center. Tryna get my ticket online tomorrow morning :takedat:.
Yeah, I was thinking about it, but @beanz awared me that Amex cardholders get first dibs. Might not even get a chance.