Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Waiting for tickets. :sadcam:
First it said "Your wait time is less than 4 minutes" then it changed to "Your wait time is less than 5 minutes". :dwillhuh:

Edit: No more tix. Sold out. :to:

Punk bastids selling them on StubHub for 40. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:laugh:

Yeah, I figured as much. Thing is... He treated her like shyt. You can't expect to treat someone the way he treated her and not get any get-back. It's easy to look at her as an evil woman.... And maybe she is in respects, but you gotta remember, she's just trying to stay alive and thrive in their world. Sometimes you gotta do wicked shyt. I'm StarkSet to the core, but look where Ned's honor got him. :to:
I dunno how far in the show/book/whatever you are, breh, but stop. :stopitslime:

Cersei is a dumb conniving whore of a c*nt

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yo straight up fukk GRRM if Jaime survives this shyt. He pushed an innocent little kid out of a window. Aint no redeeming that, period. end of story.

Dude could personally murder every Bolton and Frey and he will still deserve to die
I dunno, breh. While it MAY be the thing that kinda sorta started the whole fukking series, Bran is still alive. The push helped him awaken his powers n shyt too, so...yeah. I dunno.

I like Jaime tho :yeshrug:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I dunno how far in the show/book/whatever you are, breh, but stop. :stopitslime:

Cersei is a dumb conniving whore of a c*nt
:whoa: that wasn't a spoiler.
And lol, I know that she's a piece of shyt. Just saying that I can see why SHE believes she's in the right. That's the thing I love about GOT. Everyone believes in their own motivations.

damn from $15 to $400. thats a hell of a comeup. :wow:
:wow:
I'm so fed that I didn't get some now. I'd probably flip em too. :ehh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:whoa: that wasn't a spoiler.
And lol, I know that she's a piece of shyt. Just saying that I can see why SHE believes she's in the right. That's the thing I love about GOT. Everyone believes in their own motivations.

:wow:
I'm so fed that I didn't get some now. I'd probably flip em too. :ehh:

i wish i would have thought of it. i would have copped 8 and sold 6 but it never crossed my mind to flip em on stub hub. 1 dikk is even selling his for 5k. if he actually gets 5k for that shyt :pachaha:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
i wish i would have thought of it. i would have copped 8 and sold 6 but it never crossed my mind to flip em on stub hub. 1 dikk is even selling his for 5k. if he actually gets 5k for that shyt :pachaha:
Some super geek is bound to pay for it.

Daps
I dunno, breh. While it MAY be the thing that kinda sorta started the whole fukking series, Bran is still alive. The push helped him awaken his powers n shyt too, so...yeah. I dunno.

I like Jaime tho :yeshrug:

:usure:

I could be wrong, but I credit TargSet for that. Those dragons is strengthening folks' powers. I don't think this has anything to do with his fall.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:usure:

I could be wrong, but I credit TargSet for that. Those dragons is strengthening folks' powers. I don't think this has anything to do with his fall.

Doesn't matter anyway even if he did awaken Bran's powers. Last time I checked, he didn't push him out the window and then say to Cersei "it's OK, I was just helping him awaken his warging powers"

The facts: A grown man committed an attempted murder on a 7 year old kid by pushing him out of a window after the kid witnessed him having sex with his sister. It can be spun however people want it to be spun, it is possibly the second worst act committed in the series behind the Red Wedding.