Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nikka just post the link. I wouldn't even know what to google search for to find that post.

I wrote the post in this thread but, I deleted it. People call the mods if you say a single word about something.

"Game of Thrones War of the Roses"

All those links go to the "Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire" forum. There's spoilers everywhere. If you go over there, that's on you.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:patrice: Does that mean we can use the term
"Purple Wedding"
in this thread?

:whoa: i wouldnt. might make a nikka google that shyt. its not a spoiler per se but just to avoid derailing the thread with the spoiler witch hunt id say leave it out

EDIT: what i mean to say is just the mention of that phrase isnt a spoiler but it might make dudes google it and get a spoiler just in the results.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Prolly not even gonna post in this thread when the show is out because I already know nikkas can't control themselves with dropping hints to stuff from the books.

:snoop:

Can't even enjoy the True Detective thread without dealing with seeing some shyt you'd rather not see at all. That side by side pic that was posted weeks ago in there got me feeling some type of way after the episode last night...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Prolly not even gonna post in this thread when the show is out because I already know nikkas can't control themselves with dropping hints to stuff from the books.

Can't even enjoy the True Detective thread without dealing with seeing some shyt you'd rather not see at all. That side by side pic that was posted weeks ago in there got me feeling some type of way after the episode last night...

im wit u. it would have been nice to be surprised by the __________ man last night but the coli thread ruined it for me. i would have loved a :ohhh: moment :to:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im wit u. it would have been nice to be surprised by ________ man last night but the coli thread ruined it for me. i would have loved a :ohhh: moment :to:
Take that part out of your post breh, there might be some brehs in here that haven't started watching that show yet.

:lupe:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:patrice: Does that mean we can use the term
"Purple Wedding"
in this thread?
:beli:
**recommends non-book readers exercise their 'ignore button' finger before its too late**
Too late. :beli:

Cosign :beli: