Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
ask house gardner what happened to them for not kneeling. u cant, they dont exist. sometimes being wise means knowing when to pick ur battles. having 3 dragons is like having nuclear weapons. cant bring swords to a nuke fight.

the bad ass mutha fukker got lucky he got dragons. without them, much like danarys, he woulda been nothing.

we bowed to the dragons, not their riders.

as my great great grand pappy used to tell me way back yonder... if "ifs" were "spliffs" we'd all be high....

the fact of the matter is we got the biological nukes.

i do respect house stark tho. if this were wwf they'd make a good intercontinental champ. they aint really coming for that top spot tho

#Targset is Hulkamania status......and the WolfGang is somewhere around Brutus the Barber Beefcake or maybe even Ricky the Dragon Steamboat status

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
as my great great grand pappy used to tell me way back yonder... if "ifs" were "spliffs" we'd all be high....

the fact of the matter is we got the biological nukes.

i do respect house stark tho. if this were wwf they'd make a good intercontinental champ. they aint really coming for that top spot tho

#Targset is Hulkamania status......and the WolfGang is somewhere around Brutus the Barber Beefcake or maybe even Ricky the Dragon Steamboat status

its not that we dont want the top spot, its that we dont want it in your promotion. the rest of the 7 kingdoms belong to the andals and the 7 gods and all that other shyt. we just want to be left alone in the north. we are the kings in the north and we really dont give a shyt about the other 6 kingdoms.

like i said before tho, we got no beef with targset, just as long as when ya get here ya satisfied with 6 kingdoms instead of 7. if and when ya get to kings landing we will be rooting for ya to roast some lannisters all those other southern fakkits.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
no Stannis:pacspit:
got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif
tumblr_n1l957Rhxl1qc8qxpo1_500.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i know some of my other starkset brehs are rooting for stannis, but the targaryens forged the iron throne and as long as there is a targaryen alive, that seat belongs to them.
Well then throw the actual Iron Throne in the bushes, a chair dont make a king. The Targs lost their ruler status, it belongs to Stannis by all laws known to man. Maybe Stannis can send the chair over to Essos on a ship. Im sure Dany would appreciate a small fleet:youngsabo:

In the end, I will support whoever Bran/Rickon/Lord Stark of Winterfell supports though:yeshrug:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Well then throw the Iron Throne in the bushes, a chair dont make a king. The Targs lost their ruler status, it belongs to Stannis by all laws known to man. Maybe Stannis can send the chair over to Essos on a ship. Im sure Dany would appreciate a small fleet:youngsabo:

i cant root for stannis cause even tho i admit he is an honorable dutiful man and the heir to the throne by law as it stands, i cant condone him teaming up with a witch or trying to burn his nephew or killing his brother or the way he talks about his big brother. just seems like a salty and bitter ass dude to me. i rather see danarys get it. plus the fact he declared the starks his enemies just because the north declared its independence. nikka put a hex on my man robb :to:

if danarys gets to westeros and makes peace with the starks, i dont mind pledging allegiance as long as we remain kings in the north. stannis wouldnt let that rock tho, he would break before he bends.

if neither of them wants us to keep our independence, come see us at the neck bytches. dragons have been killed by men before and we have a warg on the team :jawalrus:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
its not that we dont want the top spot, its that we dont want it in your promotion. the rest of the 7 kingdoms belong to the andals and the 7 gods and all that other shyt. we just want to be left alone in the north. we are the kings in the north and we really dont give a shyt about the other 6 kingdoms.

like i said before tho, we got no beef with targset, just as long as when ya get here ya satisfied with 6 kingdoms instead of 7. if and when ya get to kings landing we will be rooting for ya to roast some lannisters all those other southern fakkits.

When you invert the English map and put it next to Westeros, you see The North is Scotland. And it makes sense from a historical perspective with those two countries history with each other. Yall English/Andal muthafukkas can have yall "kingdom", just stay south of the border :ufdup:

S4INh.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i cant root for stannis cause even tho i admit he is an honorable dutiful man and the heir to the throne by law as it stands, i cant condone him teaming up with a witch or trying to burn his nephew or killing his brother or the way he talks about his big brother. just seems like a salty and bitter ass dude to me. i rather see danarys get it. plus the fact he declared the starks his enemies just because the north declared its independence. nikka put a hex on my man robb :to:

if danarys gets to westeros and makes peace with the starks, i dont mind pledging allegiance as long as we remain kings in the north. stannis wouldnt let that rock tho, he would break before he bends.

if neither of them wants us to keep our independence, come see us at the neck bytches. dragons have been killed by men before and we have a warg on the team :jawalrus:
Added an edit to my post

In terms of indepence from the kingdom goes, I dont care if Stannis wont give it to us unless a Stark is declared king again by the lords

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
When you invert the English map and put it next to Westeros, you see The North is Scotland. And it makes sense from a historical perspective with those two countries history with each other. Yall English/Andal muthafukkas can have yall "kingdom", just stay south of the border :ufdup:

S4INh.png
:ohhh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Added an edit to my post

In terms of indepence from the kingdom goes, I dont care if Stannis wont give it to us unless a Stark is declared king again by the lords

we already got declared kings. by declaring robb king, the northern lords were basically proclaiming their independence from the iron throne. even if robb did die, im sure when they find out any starks are alive they will declare him the king. they are ned's kids and the north's allegiance to ned runs deep. now if the starks were wiped off the face of westeros, then they might choose to rock with somebody like stannis or danarys before riding with the freys or boltons.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
we already got declared kings. by declaring robb king, the northern lords were basically proclaiming their independence from the iron throne. even if robb did die, im sure when they find out any starks are alive they will declare him the king.

Thats just speculation though, if it happens it happens but to deny Stannis his rights based on 2 assumptions (that the north will declare a new king and that Dany would be OK with it) I just cant do it. I see no reason to believe that Dany would allow it, she is a power hungry controlling bytch. Aegon didnt allow it and he was a fair conquerer, no one would allow it without a fight and no one would be better equipped for a Northern fight than a dragon

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
we already got declared kings. by declaring robb king, the northern lords were basically proclaiming their independence from the iron throne. even if robb did die, im sure when they find out any starks are alive they will declare him the king. they are ned's kids and the north's allegiance to ned runs deep. now if the starks were wiped off the face of westeros, then they might choose to rock with somebody like stannis or danarys before riding with the freys or boltons.

Are there any Karstarks still alive? I haven't read past ACOK. They have Stark blood. Why not support one of them?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Thats just speculation though, if it happens it happens but to deny Stannis his rights based on 2 assumptions (that the north will declare a new king and that Dany would be OK with it) I just cant do it. I see no reason to believe that Dany would allow it, she is a power hungry controlling bytch. Aegon didnt allow it and he was a fair conquerer, no one would allow it without a fight and no one would be better equipped for a Northern fight than a dragon

yea true danarys is power hungry too and she feels that ned stark was the usurper's dog, but i think as long as we broker peace terms and swear to respect her rule, she might be more inclined to listen than stannis. especially since she has barristan on her side. either way, in the words of greatjon umber "no southron king will rule over me and mine from a flowery seat in the south!"

thats the shyt im on. i think neither of them would ultimately respect us as kings and we would have to fight for it, but with all the northern lords behind us and the vast wilderness of the north, i like our chances. not to mention professor bran doing some mind control on drogo and making him eat the other 2 :lolbron:

im for an independent north at all costs.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Are there any Karstarks still alive? I haven't read past ACOK. They have Stark blood. Why not support one of them?

as somebody who just wants northern independence, i would consider it. i would want whatever family has the most intelligent and fair and honorable leader. i dont know who that is because they dont really shed much light on any other northern lords and the way they rule.