Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Weaker house? :heh:
The nerve of a Baelish stan referring to any house as a weaker house. The Starks are still more respected and revered than the Baelish name will ever be.

And :ufdup: if you think that just because Littlefinger is still alive for now that he's safe.
A lunatic once said "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

The north remembers. Especially punk bastids who turn on our lords. :demonic:
:stopitslime: Starks are a weak house. Let me ask you a serious question could any member of the Starks match his cunning and intelligence for the game? This man struck more blows to the crown while laughing in the peoples face he punched . They thanking him for while they taking losses. Jon Snow off brand basterd in the cold. Arya walking around in the woods doing nothing .

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:stopitslime: Starks are a weak house. Let me ask you a serious question could any member of the Starks match his cunning and intelligence for the game? This man struck more blows to the crown while laughing in the peoples face he punched . They thanking him for while they taking losses. Jon Snow off brand basterd in the cold. Arya walking around in the woods doing nothing .
He's smart, no doubt. Not taking that from him. You gotta be when you ain't got shyt. Same reason tyrion is. Ain't like he's got Jaime's swordsmanship or Cersei's beauty. Just saying he ain't exactly from a noble house himself.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Of all the BS thrown around in this thread including that from myself, "Starks are a weak house" gotta be the WOAT.

And coming from a Baelish stan it might be the WOAT in the history of the internet.

I can't even come up with a response, its like Albert Einstein getting called stupid by Corky from Life Goes On

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Of all the BS thrown around in this thread including that from myself, "Starks are a weak house" gotta be the WOAT.

And coming from a Baelish stan it might be the WOAT in the history of the internet.

I can't even come up with a response, its like Albert Einstein getting called stupid by Corky from Life Goes On
:skip:I don't know how anybody can respect Baelish.All this nikkas scheming is hanging by a single thread.One mistake and this nikka is headless.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
starks a weak house? maybe a little history will change that outlook.

when the first men landed on westeros we fought with the children of the forest and their magic for years until they had no choice but to give up and become our allies against the white walkers. the starks built that wall, that alliance, and the nights watch.

when the andals landed and took over westeros, only one kingdom withstood their attack. thats why only the north has blood of the first men and worships the old gods. we didnt bow down to the andals and their 7 gods. :pacspit:

when aegon the conqueror landed, we knelt, but he who kneels lives to rise another day. wiser and stronger. aegon recognized the starks loyalty to their bannermen which they showed by not throwing their lives away against dragons, and he gave them the north. they have been wardens of the north ever since then.

the north is vast and wild and no man can tame it, but every northman from the neck up to the hill clans like the flints and norreys and even the wildlings beyond the wall know and respect one family. the starks.

winter is coming my friends, and we are the kings of winter. do not forget.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
u respect the kneeler ... i respect the bad ass mutha fukker riding on a dragon whom people kneel to

#TargSet

ask house gardner what happened to them for not kneeling. u cant, they dont exist. sometimes being wise means knowing when to pick ur battles. having 3 dragons is like having nuclear weapons. cant bring swords to a nuke fight.

the bad ass mutha fukker got lucky he got dragons. without them, much like danarys, he woulda been nothing.

we bowed to the dragons, not their riders.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:skip:I don't know how anybody can respect Baelish.All this nikkas scheming is hanging by a single thread.One mistake and this nikka is headless.
Respect a true father figure.
796088404_1367972.gif

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

5c690c9d3affa0888770b228b1203d7e74f29112c1324508b6c86520085e0efa.jpg

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He's smart, no doubt. Not taking that from him. You gotta be when you ain't got shyt. Same reason tyrion is. Ain't like he's got Jaime's swordsmanship or Cersei's beauty. Just saying he ain't exactly from a noble house himself.
779279732_1553267.gif
master of coin in the house you inbred Lannisters built , I spending your money doing and you can't do nothing about it. Joffrey needs a father like him to school him on life.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
baelish is mad brandon stark took his crush and cut him open :umad: thats why he schemin almost 20 yrs later
The sodium levels in Littlefinger's blood. :heh:

779279732_1553267.gif
master of coin in the house you inbred Lannisters built , I spending your money doing and you can't do nothing about it. Joffrey needs a father like him to school him on life.
Lannister? :scusthov:
A pox on you, breh. :pacspit:

roaches and rats always survive. thats their best skill.
And their only one. :skip: