Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
'Game of Thrones' First Look: Come Fly With Daenerys and Her Dragon

By Kara Warner 9 hours ago

With just over a month until the Season 4 premiere of "Game of Thrones" on April 6, HBO has started amping up its teaser trailer/clip/poster game — a favorite time of year for "Thrones" fans like us.

Today's treat is the unveiling of this season's new character posters, and Yahoo TV is very pleased to present your first look at Daenerys Targaryen, her trusted advisor and companion Jorah Mormont, along with a brief-but-intriguing video clip, above, that basically puts you on the wings of a dragon.

How will the relationship between Dany and Jorah change now that Daario's influence over the would-be queen has grown? And speaking of growing, what do you feed dragons whose appetites have evolved?

Jorah addresses the subject in the teaser video saying, "Your dragons, Khaleesi, they can never be tamed. Not even by their mother."

Lesson learned here: Winter is coming, always, but so are dragons.

4fd7be20-9e53-11e3-8427-5f50edd4b3ce_Dany.jpg

So here is Dany, our Khaleesi and Mother of Dragons, deep in thought. What do you think she is thinking about? Or who? She doesn't seem particularly distressed or compromised emotionally in any way, so perhaps she is contemplating her next move in her quest for the Iron Throne.

4fd5e960-9e53-11e3-9360-5bafba387b39_SerJorah.jpg

And what about Ser Jorah? Comparatively, his face does not have the same quiet and contemplative calm of his Khaleesi. What have you done, Jorah? Or what are you doing? Is that a look of determined focus on the task at hand (protecting Dany) or one of preparation, getting ready to face an enemy or threat? Perhaps he is thinking about some other unsettling thing or potentially damaging discussion?

We'll have to wait for the fourth season to unfold to get full answers to these questions. Meanwhile, keep your eyes out for the rest of the character posters set to be unveiled today, and make sure to set your DVR and/or organize a screening party for the "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere on April 6.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-...y-with-daenerys-and-her-dragon-200417687.html

:bow:

I need one of these for grey worm doe

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At what point in the upcoming seasons are we gonna have to start bustin out the flat top for Targset?

:flabbydany:
:ufdup:yous best calm down talking bout Dany like that. Shes a beautiful fukking queen breh:noah:

4fd7be20-9e53-11e3-8427-5f50edd4b3ce_Dany.jpg

when i saw this poster all large on my screen and shyt, i almost leaned in and tried to kiss her lips :takedat::unsure:
oh and before anyone asks, Starkset:birdman:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Littlefinger got Sansa on a demonic path.

:ohhh: So I guess it's Sansa that LittleFinger is talking to, when he says the line "What do we do to those that hurt the ones we love?" in the two Season 4 trailers that have been released.

:wtf: Is LittleFinger catching feelings because Catelyn died?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:ohhh: So I guess it's Sansa that LittleFinger is talking to, when he says the line "What do we do to those that hurt the ones we love?" in the two Season 4 trailers that have been released.

:wtf: Is LittleFinger catching feelings because Catelyn died?
He always liked her and he does have a soft spot for the weaker houses like the Starks. Look he let Arya go when he saw her with Tywinn and he protecting Sansa now. He just thought Nedd was a weak fool and he was right.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
He always liked her and he does have a soft spot for the weaker houses like the Starks. Look he let Arya go when he saw her with Tywinn and he protecting Sansa now. He just thought Nedd was a weak fool and he was right.

Weaker house? :heh:
The nerve of a Baelish stan referring to any house as a weaker house. The Starks are still more respected and revered than the Baelish name will ever be.

And :ufdup: if you think that just because Littlefinger is still alive for now that he's safe.
A lunatic once said "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

The north remembers. Especially punk bastids who turn on our lords. :demonic: