Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones': New season 4 posters plus Tyrion video -- EXCLUSIVE

By James Hibberdon Feb 25, 2014 at 1:00PM

GOT-TEASER.jpg

UPDATED: Team Lannister roars in this new set of Game of Thrones season 4 character posters. Here’s five exclusive artful images showing Tyrion (Peter Dinklage), Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), Cersei (Lena Headey), Tywin (Charles Dance) and Joffrey (Jack Gleeson). Plus we have the first of several brief character-tease videos: This one is of Tyrion, who apparently spends some time in season 4 in a very dark place.

The posters are each graced with the expression “valar morghulis” — which means “all men must die” in High Valyrian (But hopefully they won’t all die this season, right?). More Thrones season 4 character posters and teases will be popping up around the Web today, so keep an eye out.

Each actor carries an expression that suits their character: Tywin’s gives a deadly look of warning, Tyrion in chains is a mix of fear and anger, Joffrey radiates hate, Jaime (and doesn’t he look like a chiseled statue here?) carries some brooding inner conflict, while his lovely sister Cersei suggests watchful suspicion. As the posters make clear, HBO’s fantasy hit returns on April 6.

Here’s the video and all five posters:

GOT-TYWIN_413x612.jpg

GOT-TYRION_413x612.jpg

GOT-JOFFREY_413x612.jpg

GOT-JAIME_413x612.jpg

GOT-CERSEI_413x612.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/25/game-of-thrones-season-4-posters/

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones' First Look: Come Fly With Daenerys and Her Dragon

By Kara Warner 9 hours ago

With just over a month until the Season 4 premiere of "Game of Thrones" on April 6, HBO has started amping up its teaser trailer/clip/poster game — a favorite time of year for "Thrones" fans like us.

Today's treat is the unveiling of this season's new character posters, and Yahoo TV is very pleased to present your first look at Daenerys Targaryen, her trusted advisor and companion Jorah Mormont, along with a brief-but-intriguing video clip, above, that basically puts you on the wings of a dragon.

How will the relationship between Dany and Jorah change now that Daario's influence over the would-be queen has grown? And speaking of growing, what do you feed dragons whose appetites have evolved?

Jorah addresses the subject in the teaser video saying, "Your dragons, Khaleesi, they can never be tamed. Not even by their mother."

Lesson learned here: Winter is coming, always, but so are dragons.

4fd7be20-9e53-11e3-8427-5f50edd4b3ce_Dany.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 4 poster of Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen

So here is Dany, our Khaleesi and Mother of Dragons, deep in thought. What do you think she is thinking about? Or who? She doesn't seem particularly distressed or compromised emotionally in any way, so perhaps she is contemplating her next move in her quest for the Iron Throne.

4fd5e960-9e53-11e3-9360-5bafba387b39_SerJorah.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 4 poster of Iain Glen as Jorah Mormont

And what about Ser Jorah? Comparatively, his face does not have the same quiet and contemplative calm of his Khaleesi. What have you done, Jorah? Or what are you doing? Is that a look of determined focus on the task at hand (protecting Dany) or one of preparation, getting ready to face an enemy or threat? Perhaps he is thinking about some other unsettling thing or potentially damaging discussion?

We'll have to wait for the fourth season to unfold to get full answers to these questions. Meanwhile, keep your eyes out for the rest of the character posters set to be unveiled today, and make sure to set your DVR and/or organize a screening party for the "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere on April 6.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-...y-with-daenerys-and-her-dragon-200417687.html

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"They can never be tamed, not even by their mother"........Targset sounding a bit :flabbynsick: here

Khal Drogo died flabby and sick that was the end of his chapter // and thats the guy yall chose to name your dragon spawn after? // put it together, Starks rock Thrones yall rock flattops:flabbynsick:
didn't OG targset king ride in on a dragon.. he conquered with a dragon... and tho they might not be able to perform tricks, they damn sure haven't attacked her yet.. so they ain't blind killers

but i been thinking... can warg's occupy two things at once.... we hear all this about bran taking over dragons... but there's three of them... how he gonna do that??

all in all i ride with her to the end... only cause she seems to be the only non dumbass on the show... everyone else making stupid dumb moves or back stabbing... she just wants her shyt back and freed some slaves and got some ill killers with her... and 3 dragons.. and she dope as fukk... i've always rode for her TEAM

but my favorite character is Tywin... dude is just too smart and smart mouth with the ether

Daps
didn't OG targset king ride in on a dragon.. he conquered with a dragon... and tho they might not be able to perform tricks, they damn sure haven't attacked her yet.. so they ain't blind killers

but i been thinking... can warg's occupy two things at once.... we hear all this about bran taking over dragons... but there's three of them... how he gonna do that??

all in all i ride with her to the end... only cause she seems to be the only non dumbass on the show... everyone else making stupid dumb moves or back stabbing... she just wants her shyt back and freed some slaves and got some ill killers with her... and 3 dragons.. and she dope as fukk... i've always rode for her TEAM

but my favorite character is Tywin... dude is just too smart and smart mouth with the ether

Ya, he had three...his sisters rode the others.

You think these dragons gonna let a non-Targ ride them? :usure:

All Dany does is prance around making threats and promises, you think she gonna ride one? She ain't about that war life. She's about that sit back in her tent sipping tea whilst her slaves warriors fight on her behalf life.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
"They can never be tamed, not even by their mother"........Targset sounding a bit :flabbynsick: here

Khal Drogo died flabby and sick that was the end of his chapter // and thats the guy yall chose to name your dragon spawn after? // put it together, Starks rock Thrones yall rock flattops:flabbynsick:

How do Starks rock crowns without heads though? :lupe:
ed-stark-beheaded.game_.of_.thrones.gif

images

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
ight brehs. its about time nikkas start changing their avis :youngsabo:

oberyn.jpeg

tywin.jpg

dany.jpeg

arya.jpeg

jon.jpeg

jaime.jpeg

the rest can be found here
http://winteriscoming.net/2014/02/hbo-releases-18-character-posters-for-game-of-thrones-season-4/

:dahell: i need one of young obama

Them joints look nice:ehh:

no Stannis:pacspit:
got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif

I dont understand it they never show my breh any love but I am not surprised
tumblr_n0stl8qJea1s4p4ago3_250.gif

:ohhh: So is this the point @Adam3000 was trying to make about about Stannis?

I could kiss this young old nan looking bytch for her breakdown of Stannis I see more people rooting for Jaime Lannister than Stannis Baratheon and that nygga tried to kill a KID cause he got caught fukkING HIS SISTER:upsetfavre:

Stannis aint going to appreciated until it's too late this is what makes me truly believe he will win the Game of Thrones at the end(No spoiler the final two books are not even written yet so calm the fukk down) no one pays him no mind since he lost blackwater battle and you may say why should anyone pay attention to him since he took that L but listen to your man Tywin Lannister who everyone respects here and in westeros talk about Stannis Baratheon during his meeting with his generals during season 2."This is Stannis Baratheon we talking about. He will fight until the bitter end and then some" people like that you NEVER count out:salute:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Ya, he had three...his sisters rode the others.

You think these dragons gonna let a non-Targ ride them? :usure:

All Dany does is prance around making threats and promises, you think she gonna ride one? She ain't about that war life. She's about that sit back in her tent sipping tea whilst her slaves warriors fight on her behalf life.

Dragons can actually be tamed by a very small percentage of people, most lost their lives trying to but some did succeed. It was like riding a wild horse... One of the more famous one's in the backstory is actually a black girl (as described by grrm) who tamed a dragon and had a huge part in one of the targ wars.

Daps
Dragons can actually be tamed by a very small percentage of people, most lost their lives trying to but some did succeed. It was like riding a wild horse... One of the more famous one's in the backstory is actually a black girl (as described by grrm) who tamed a dragon and had a huge part in one of the targ wars.

Good info. :ohhh:

Those dikkless wonders ain't doing it tho. And those dragons ain't letting Daario tame them after seeing the impure way he ogles their mother. Simp Jorah taming a dragon? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Good info. :ohhh:

Those dikkless wonders ain't doing it tho. And those dragons ain't letting Daario tame them after seeing the impure way he ogles their mother. Simp Jorah taming a dragon? :mjlol:
Maybe we should let up a bit on hating on #Targset. They haven't done anything to us. Just appreciate the beauty of their squad

khaleesi__her_advisor_and_hand_maiden_by_numta-d67k9q1.jpg

:mjlol:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
At what point in the upcoming seasons are we gonna have to start bustin out the flat top for Targset?

:flabbydany:

I can't see any of these pictures at work but when I get home I'll determine if it's negworthy.

Valar Neghaeris fagg0t, stay in line :stopitslime: