Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean I get why she didn't believe that the witch would cross her, but why not just call on a Dothraki healer?

I seem to remember they were busy with someone else and/or Drogo seemed to think he would be straight

and I think you're right about her wanting to gain trust from her 'captives'. she also seemed to have a particular soft spot for the women

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: I forgot ask when I got done rewatching Season 2. Is The Hound supposed to be in love with Sansa or something?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:heh: I forgot ask when I got done rewatching Season 2. Is The Hound supposed to be in love with Sansa or something?
Some fat chick on youtube addressed this kinda well. She said they're almost like opposites in a way. Sansa goes from being this wide eyed, ditzy, naive girl who believed in fairy tales and has a very rude awakening when she arrives at King's Landing. Conversely, Clegane has been through, seen and done some wicked shyt and because of this, he's very jaded and cynical, but with Sansa and later, Arya, for whatever reason he sees goodness in them. That, plus his own particular moral code, he's drawn to protect them.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The Hound also saved Sansa from the mob. his thing is that he hates knights, and basically thinks they're all full of shyt. a 'true knight' is supposed to protect women, and he watched Joff order his 'knights' to beat Sansa. he also hates his brother, who is supposed to be a knight, and consistently does un-knightly shyt (some of which was recently pointed out in this thread). somewhere in all that, he has his own sense of honor. I think he genuinely feels bad for Sansa, and sees that she's basically doomed if she stays in KL. he tries to get her to dip with him, but as usual, she's stupid and naive

with Arya I think he sees that she has heart. he respects that she wanted to kill him for killing her friend. but overall his intentions are to ransom her for some loot

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Some fat chick on youtube addressed this kinda well. She said they're almost like opposites in a way. Sansa goes from being this wide eyed, ditzy, naive girl who believed in fairy tales and has a very rude awakening when she arrives at King's Landing. Conversely, Clegane has been through, seen and done some wicked shyt and because of this, he's very jaded and cynical, but with Sansa and later, Arya, for whatever reason he sees goodness in them. That, plus his own particular moral code, he's drawn to protect them.
:dead: I like how you wrote that in your post, like it's relevant or something.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
ight brehs. its about time nikkas start changing their avis :youngsabo:

oberyn.jpeg

tywin.jpg

dany.jpeg

arya.jpeg

jon.jpeg

jaime.jpeg

the rest can be found here
http://winteriscoming.net/2014/02/hbo-releases-18-character-posters-for-game-of-thrones-season-4/

:dahell: i need one of young obama

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I think that also The Hound just feels sorry for people who are beaten and broken and bullied in general. His brother throwing his face in the fire turned him into something other than just a cold blooded killer.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
no Stannis:pacspit:
got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif

You're fed. :lolbron:
Those posters are flee though. I like the Oberyn one. Homie is looking swagged out.

:ohhh: So is this the point @Adam3000 was trying to make about about Stannis?

Yeah, I gotta admit. If not Robb (which obviously isn't going to happen at this point), then I gotta support Stannis on the throne.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:ohhh: So is this the point @Adam3000 was trying to make about about Stannis?

Damn.....that fat chick...she maaaaddd she maaaaaddd

But yeah, thats exactly what I was talking about. I will defend the TV adaptation tooth and nail against all the 'purists'......EXCEPT when it comes to Stannis. Luckily I know who Stannis truly is so I can overlook it, but so many people unnecessarily view him worse than he is.