Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
you can say it, a targaryen. maester aemon targaryen. Uncle to the Mad King who became a maester because he didnt want to rule. his backstory is crazy interesting
Yeah, crazy how much shyt you miss when you binge watch and don't pay attention to the seemingly minor details. Plus that speech he gives Jon about duty is :wow: real shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah, crazy how much shyt you miss when you binge watch and don't pay attention to the seemingly minor details. Plus that speech he gives Robb about duty is :wow: real shyt.

yea i love that speech. "what is honor compared to a womans love? what is duty compared to the feel of a newborn son? or the smile of a brother?"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah, crazy how much shyt you miss when you binge watch and don't pay attention to the seemingly minor details. Plus that speech he gives Jon about duty is :wow: real shyt.

what I missed for awhile is that Lord Commander Mormont of the Nights Watch is Jorah's (Danny's simp) father

did ya catch the scene where beric dondarrion comes out in season 1?

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
"

:lupe: No Rickon? He truly is the Maggie Simpson of House Stark.
I laughed at this.... He might be the secret weapon though. :jawalrus:

what I missed for awhile is that Lord Commander Mormont of the Nights Watch is Jorah's (Danny's simp) father
Yeah, I caught the first time I watched. What I'm trying to figure out is if he really was Varys' spy or if it was solely Illyryio

yea i love that speech. "what is honor compared to a womans love? what is duty compared to the feel of a newborn son? or the smile of a brother?"
Real shyt. I don't know I wouldn't be derelict in my duties for those things. :guilty:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't remember it off hand. but I know he was the dude Ned sent to execute The Mountain

Yeah, I recognized it this time around. Last time, I didn't. May have to do with the fact that they changed the actor.

i didnt recognize it til my brother pointed it out. there are so many characters its kinda hard to keep track

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Jorah? I thought that was made pretty clear that he was Varys' spy. Ned doesn't like the idea that they would pardon that slaver
Yeah, but the fact that he saved her life and been simping since, made me second guess. I guessing simping is powerful.
Also, no beef with #Targset, but we gonna act as if it isn't Kelly C's fault that the Khal's brain got turned into mush. She had to come fukk with their way of life, saving slaves and trusting witch doctors. :stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah, but the fact that he saved her life and been simping since, made me second guess. I guessing simping is powerful.
Also, no beef with #Targset, but we gonna act as if it isn't Kelly C's fault that the Khal's brain got turned into mush. She had to come fukk with their way of life, saving slaves and trusting witch doctors. :stopitslime:

that was one of the dumbest moves anybody has pulled in this story. GRRM kinda fukked up writing it that way cause nobody can be that dumb. trusting some witch to heal drogo? why? like the dothraki didnt already have their midwives and healers. of all ppl she decides to trust some bytch from a town they just finished sacking. that was dumb as hell.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that was one of the dumbest moves anybody has pulled in this story. GRRM kinda fukked up writing it that way cause nobody can be that dumb. trusting some witch to heal drogo? why? like the dothraki didnt already have their midwives and healers. of all ppl she decides to trust some bytch from a town they just finished sacking. that was dumb as hell.

Danny was a naive young girl, and thought the fact she 'saved' Mirri would mean she would be loyal and grateful to her

it was a tough lesson Danny had to learn :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Danny was a naive young girl, and thought the fact she 'saved' Mirri would mean she would be loyal and grateful to her

ill give u that. that means the fault would be drogo's then. how he gonna let a witch touch him cause some 13 year old girl begged him to let her. that whole thing is nuts to me.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Agreed.

And agreed.

Daps

I mean I get why she didn't believe that the witch would cross her, but why not just call on a Dothraki healer? That's a warrior tribe surely they no how to heal small wounds like that. It wasn't like Drogo was fukked up.

I always rationalized it as she was using this as an opportunity to gain the trust of her captives. That if she showed them they'd be treated with respect and given important tasks as their talents warranted they'd become productive members of the tribe. But I dunno :yeshrug: