Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
GRRM is an evil muthafukka man :wow: @Mikey2Toes made me want to restart reading the books, so Im almost done with ACOK now. Reading the books, you catch so much more stuff than you do in the show. The world was grimey as fukk back then man.

Ser Gregor Clegane raped a 13 year old girl in front of her father on his dinner table. Then let 20 other men rape her too. Then paid the girl's father and demanded change back. How disrespectful can you fukkin be? :wow:

Robar Royce told Catelyn when she came to see Renly that he left the Vale because he wanted to make a name for himself, to get some glory to make his father proud :obama: Then Renly dies. And you read in a single tiny line 10 pages later, that Loras Tyrell brutally murdered Robar Royce for allowing Renly to die. I guess he'll never get that glory he wanted :sadcam:

Lady Tanda's ugly daughter had nothing to with Joffrey's bullshiit but, she got caught outside during the melee and surrendered her maidenhood to 100 different men :sadcam:

GRRM built up the ending so you wouldn't sympathize too much with Lommy. He wanted everybody to take care of him and his broken leg but, he was QUICK to want to leave Gendry behind. Still, it was extra fukked up when the dude shoved the sword through his throat :sadcam: He pushed that shiit through his neck like it was butter, then laughed about it...."carry him, he says" :mjlol:

Ramsey Bolton forced Lady Hornwood to marry him....who was like in her sixties and old enough to be his grandmother...smh. He smashed that old woman against her will, then threw her in a dungeon and "forgot" to feed her until she starved to death. All to get her land and titles. Goddamn that's evil :wow:

Shiit is fukked up lol...

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It is known.....I rep Danaerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen. The blood of Old Valyria. The Dragon with the donkey. The Khaleesi with the cakes etc etc

:laugh:

The first thing I thought of was the army recruiters prowling my high school grounds trying to get us. They got my bro. :sadcam:

I do wonder what's happened to Benjen. Homie became an Unsolved Mystery real quick.

You would think being the brother of the lord of winterfell would carry some weight especially with the Nights Watch Commander Mormont tried to find them we all know how that ended up

Ned is the lord of winterfell and no one is going to question his word, simple as that especially a man as straight laced as Ned Stark. Ned keeping him was the best course of action to protect him, should his parents be who we think they are.

I guess Im just upset the way Jon Snow was treated by everyone even Theon Greyjoy shytted on him caalling him a b*stard think about that Theon shytting on Jon Snow IN WINTERFELL come on now Jon Snow deserved some respect

How can anyone watch 6:27 through 18:13 of this video and NOT be cheering for Stannis to get the Iron Throne? :mindblown:

Seriously this was one of the main reasons I fukks with Stannis he did everything right played his position but got shytted on by everyone the worse by Robert and Renly Stannis did his duty being loyal to Robert and he gives Renly storms end. Renly shyts on Stannis by not knowing his role and doing the right thing by following his older brother by all laws of men. Stannis did everything right yet everyone hates on him.

"There is nothing more scary than a truly just man"

*WITHDRAWS NED SWORDFIGHTING PRAISE*

Nevermind yall, I just went sniffing around and word straight from the mouth of GRRM is that Ned was more of a brilliant commander than a brilliant swordsman, and that Jaime is one of the greatest to have ever lived.

I withdraw my entire argument. The man that makes the characters has spoken. Jaime would have snuffed Ned 1 on 1, Ned would have beat him on the battlefield

It's all good breh it happens to the best of us

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

You would think being the brother of the lord of winterfell would carry some weight especially with the Nights Watch Commander Mormont tried to find them we all know how that ended up

I guess Im just upset the way Jon Snow was treated by everyone even Theon Greyjoy shytted on him caalling him a b*stard think about that Theon shytting on Jon Snow IN WINTERFELL come on now Jon Snow deserved some respect

Seriously this was one of the main reasons I fukks with Stannis he did everything right played his position but got shytted on by everyone the worse by Robert and Renly Stannis did his duty being loyal to Robert and he gives Renly storms end. Renly shyts on Stannis by not knowing his role and doing the right thing by following his older brother by all laws of men. Stannis did everything right yet everyone hates on him.

"There is nothing more scary than a truly just man"

It's all good breh it happens to the best of us
Don't sleep. Theon is still a noble. He may be a hostage, but he's still a noble and ranks higher than Jon.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Don't sleep. Theon is still a noble. He may be a hostage, but he's still a noble and ranks higher than Jon.

Being a Noble out ranks being the son of a prince??? fukk it being the son of the Lord of Winterfell b*stard or not? Nah breh in no way shape or form Theon should be able to shyt on Jon Snow

I shouldnt have used the spoiler for that its all hypothetical at this point anyway

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Being a Noble out ranks being the son of a prince??? fukk it being the son of the Lord of Winterfell b*stard or not? Nah breh in no way shape or form Theon should be able to shyt on Jon Snow

I shouldnt have used the spoiler for that its all hypothetical at this point anyway
I would assume so. :ld:

:wtf::comeon: You talking about the same HBO show that has nude or topless women almost every episode? Cersi getting nude/topless would completely be in character with the show/books.
The nudity and sex scenes in the show are ALWAYS pivotal to the story. :troll:

On another note, Robert treated the Lannisters like shyt... No wonder they hated him. Can't even be mad at them. :scusthov:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Game of Thrones: Exclusive Season 4 Stark Family Posters and Teaser Reveal
Arya, Jon Snow, Bran and Sansa fight on.

by Eric Goldman FEBRUARY 25, 2014

With Game of Thrones' return on April 6th getting ever-closer, IGN has your first look at four new Season 4 posters for the series, spotlighting the Stark family. Arya, Bran, Sansa and Jon Snow have gone through a lot, to say the least, and dealt with unbelievable tragedy, but Season 4 will find them still fighting on, and encountering new threats along the way.

Before you check out the posters below, we also have a special Stark-family themed Season 4 teaser for you.

Fans will note that each of the posters includes the words, "Valar Morghulis." That phrase, translating to "all men must die", was said to Arya by Jaqen H'ghar and certainly resonates when looking at the Stark family, who have lost so many along the way. Though on the flip side, that phrase also can be used to fuel your vengeance, as you seek those who've wronged you and those you love...

Here are all the Stark family Game of Thrones: Season 4 posters.

Sansa.jpg

Bran.jpg

JonSnow.jpg

Arya.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02...ason-4-stark-family-posters-and-teaser-reveal
"

:lupe: No Rickon? He truly is the Maggie Simpson of House Stark.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brehs... Season 1, eps 9. I didn't know that old guy who feeds the crows is a...... :lupe:

BTW, them Season 4 posters are looking. :noah:
I can't wait. If only Robb were still around. :to:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Brehs... Season 1, eps 9. I didn't know that old guy who feeds the crows is a...... :lupe:

BTW, them Season 4 posters are looking. :noah:
I can't wait. If only Robb were still around. :to:

you can say it, a targaryen. maester aemon targaryen. Uncle to the Mad King who became a maester because he didnt want to rule. his backstory is crazy interesting